Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShadowCash SDC Don't Miss The Huge Historical Event  (Read 4074 times)
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:11:43 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 05:23:05 AM by Coolstoryteller

Long quite feeding the TrangLee troll. He think Zerocoin is Shadowsend. Argument is null and void.

Zerocoin is zk-snarks. Shadowsend uses zk-snarks. Smiley  

Additionally, ZeroCoin/ZeroCash also has what many consider to be a fatal flaw in the way it works. At launch, everyone using the network must trust the creator to destroy certain secret startup data.

I'm sorry but I don't trust you or the SDC dev to make sure this actually happens. I am sure most people here won't trust you or him to do it. If they do they are damn fools.

This is indeed true. You have to trust that the dev team will destroy any and all copies of the start up keys/and such. I am a huge fan of Zerocoin/cash and have followed them since early Jan. They changed to Zerocash in May/June. Even they say that its what has to be done other wise more coin can be made on the blockchain. They also acknowledge the bloat issue and is in fact one of the main reason they didn't release a "coin".

I personally wouldn't trust these guys to be ride of the keys either.

A trustless setup for zerocoin can be done with RSA-UFO like in the anoncoin project.

Zerocoin doesn't use zk-SNARKs. Zerocash does (hopefully that educated the troll you quoted).

zk-SNARKs can be implemented using PCP-based zk-SNARKs to eliminate trusted setup parameters.

zk-Shadow does not require a trusted setup.

Like you, I have been following progress in the anon vertical for a very long time.  Stay tuned my friend, history is in the making.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:50:20 AM

I've changed the op you were right about one thing it was misleading and an oversight i apologise!

If that was you in that reddit post and you want to play that pick at words game then sure lets play! You didn't ask for a short explanation you have waited not even a week for an explanation to your junk filled comment, full of conjecture and utter garbage. You are nothing short of playing guessing games tbh

It wasn't my comment. I was the one who posted about the fact that 95% of shadowcash are owned by 84 addresses, which is another reason I wouldn't buy any. Also, I don't think the reddit poster or myself asked for a short explanation, at least I said technical explanation, which you have successfully avoided again.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:30:41 PM

I've changed the op you were right about one thing it was misleading and an oversight i apologise!

If that was you in that reddit post and you want to play that pick at words game then sure lets play! You didn't ask for a short explanation you have waited not even a week for an explanation to your junk filled comment, full of conjecture and utter garbage. You are nothing short of playing guessing games tbh

It wasn't my comment. I was the one who posted about the fact that 95% of shadowcash are owned by 84 addresses, which is another reason I wouldn't buy any. Also, I don't think the reddit poster or myself asked for a short explanation, at least I said technical explanation, which you have successfully avoided again.

To be fair it's quite a young coin and the community is still growing. There's plenty for sale on Bittrex, so hopefully as more people become aware of the quality of the development work that's going on, more people will invest and the distribution will become less of an issue.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:11:45 PM

To be fair it's quite a young coin and the community is still growing. There's plenty for sale on Bittrex, so hopefully as more people become aware of the quality of the development work that's going on, more people will invest and the distribution will become less of an issue.

Yeah ok. Let them be fair. They troll attack and attempt to destroy other coins all the while give the Alt scene a big black eye. On top of that we need to trust them to destroy the mint all you can dream of key and related files. Don't be naive and stupid dealing with these guys. As for coin distribution they just made many addresses in their wallets so it looks spread over 80 (which is still a small core) even if it's in 4-10 actual wallets. also they probably have most on exchanges waiting to DUMP the second people believe this scam they are crafting.

LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:14:38 PM

Yeah ok. Let them be fair. They troll attack and attempt to destroy other coins all the while give the Alt scene a big black eye. On top of that we need to trust them to destroy the mint all you can dream of key and related files. Don't be naive and stupid dealing with these guys. As for coin distribution they just made many addresses in their wallets so it looks spread over 80 (which is still a small core) even if it's in 4-10 actual wallets. also they probably have most on exchanges waiting to DUMP the second people believe this scam they are crafting.

Only person in that quote list being naive and stupid is you, you have been explained to that it is not a trusted setup system.. There is no "mint all you can dream of key" your proposal of it being such is stupid! dense much?  Roll Eyes
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:46:43 PM

Where is your evidence for there being 4-10 wallets? I just looked at your posting history and it looks like FUDing Shadow has become the central focus of your existence. No offence, but I don't think that's very healthy. There's so much amazing stuff going on in the world of cryptocurrencies, isn't there something more productive you could be doing? "Lead by example" and all that.  Smiley

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:12:45 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 09:24:46 PM by bangomatic

actually, i own 4.20 million sdc. which means they can't possibly own that much.

If you do in which i doubt there is 6+ million SDC trolls owns 1.4 and no exact number is on the rest so that leaves 1 million coins own by everyone else according to you if pookie and longnshort own none at all. Still possible.

So if you really do own 4.20 (weed fan here) that is even worse for the coin. You could single handedly dump the coin to 1 sat and or cause a 51% attack. Your hurting their cause more than helping with you stupid fanboy bullshit.

TrangLee is so dense he can't even see when people are trolling him. Take your FUD conversation back to your SDC FUD thread. Which BTW was started by the LXC dev. I'll be sure to grab a screenshot of the Skype logs for that where the LXC dev admits he is the one who started that smear thread. You're such a tool that you participated in a FUD campaign against SDC orchestrated by the LXC dev which to my knowledge has nothing to do with Stealthcoin besides being a partner in BlockNet. Baseless accusations, mindless trolling and unnecessary personal attacks = Bitcointalk community. Seems like the shitcoin communities always take it upon themselves to attack Shadow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=383543 this is an alt account for the LXC dev "KidKrypto"

I hang at the LXC thread quite a bit and don't ever remember seeing "KidKrypto" mentioned as a dev.  The only devs are Librexcoindev, sinetek,and zerocashdev. AFAIK.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: