Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf + prometheus + Bobsurplus + Wolong ?  (Read 5761 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:52:30 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 09:42:11 PM by Spoetnik

Blocknet + Dan Metcalf + prometheus + Bobsurplus + Wolong ?

Think about it.. it makes sense now doesn't it !

I think their cover is blown and their "group" is exposed now.. hopefully exchanges will stop adding their coins !

Will all the recent info exposed on all those guys this looks pretty bad.

and there is others too like Pookie and more..

What we need is Koolio from BTC-e to come forward and tell us some hard facts since they claim he was kicked out of their "Pump Group"

FUD first & ask questions later™
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:55:08 PM

For a moment I may have believed you but that fact that their is now over half a dozen if not more threads and your getting more and more extreme in your "assumptions" tells me this is all but hot air.

If you want to be taken seriously then your going about this the wrong way.

^ I am with STUPID!
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:57:48 PM

For a moment I may have believed you but that fact that their is now over half a dozen if not more threads and your getting more and more extreme in your "assumptions" tells me this is all but hot air.

Well, unfortunately he must do what he's paid for
James/SuperNet must be desperate... Price going down, some competent devs developing the "same" idea...

Sad...
Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:01:33 PM

Well, unfortunately he must do what he's paid for
James/SuperNet must be desperate... Price going down, some competent devs developing the "same" idea...

Sad...

Most likely the reason he posts this stuff.  Roll Eyes

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:01:41 PM

Don't spread more FUD and lies on my topics thanks.. accept the truth you invested in scammers !
don't say we photoshop'd stuff either that is just dumb..

Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How is that sound? "Don't spread more FUD and lies on my topics thanks"....

Dude, you are a psychopath, you need help, for real.
Don't you have something useful to do with your life?
simplecrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:02:02 PM

Yes Spoetnik. Please close this thread. Right now even Dan Metcalf = Prometheus is a stretch.

They will discredit other proven facts because of all these assumptions. In time they can be discussed but right now rejecting this will discredit all other facts that are coming to light slowly like

* Dan Metcalf is a serial cloner and has created most of the scam coins like XC, HAL, AERO and other crap that he "reviews" in order to pump and dump with their pump groups.
* Blocknet is one of the biggest scams taking place.

Rest in the main couple of Blocknet scam threads.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:06:42 PM

Yes Spoetnik. Please close this thread. Right now even Dan Metcalf = Prometheus is a stretch.

They will discredit other proven facts because of all these assumptions. In time they can be discussed but right now rejecting this will discredit all other facts that are coming to light slowly like

* Dan Metcalf is a serial cloner and has created most of the scam coins like XC, HAL, AERO and other crap that he "reviews" in order to pump and dump with their pump groups.

a guy just told me via PM..

Was checking your post and I looked at prometheus's first message on bitcointalk he posted as "Dan":

Might be a connection xD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384887.msg4141175#msg4141175
(Signed -Dan)

His post history:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=197325;sa=showPosts;start=160

Make sure and screengrab this.   This is absolutely astounding.

FUD first & ask questions later™
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:07:41 PM

Don't spread more FUD and lies on my topics thanks.. accept the truth you invested in scammers !
don't say we photoshop'd stuff either that is just dumb..

Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How is that sound? "Don't spread more FUD and lies on my topics thanks"....

Dude, you are a psychopath, you need help, for real.
Don't you have something useful to do with your life?

Dude ! I told people that XC dev would dump on them soon enough and see what happened ? So who is the psychopath we ? Or you the sheep/lemmings?

Nobody dumped you poor shill.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:11:42 PM

I think this guy is paid by a blocknet competitor, could be supernet. No way he is doing this out of altruism or caring about other users.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:12:14 PM

I think this guy is paid by a blocknet competitor, could be supernet. No way he is is doing this out of altruism or caring about other users. He is trying too hard.

+1
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:14:52 PM

I think this guy is paid by a blocknet competitor, could be supernet. No way he is is doing this out of altruism or caring about other users. He is trying too hard.

+1

Whatever the reason behind his constant pushing and countless Threads is, is that that he is benefitting something here without a doubt. And it might be that he is not the only one, big chance he is benefitting from all this crap, possibly from a blocknet competitor.
simplecrypto

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:15:17 PM

Was checking your post and I looked at prometheus's first message on bitcointalk he posted as "Dan":

Might be a connection xD

(Signed -Dan)

His post history:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=197325;sa=showPosts;start=160

Their writing styles are different, just common in name.

Prometheus = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=197325;sa=showPosts;start=0
atcsecure = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818

I am not saying that they are definitely different characters. They could be same but right now with some quick lookover they are different styles.

You can however find that atcsecure is the same as HAL dev and other scam coin devs.

Love your work Spoetnik, but right now lets unearth the real scammers and what they have done so far. Why include Bobsurplus , wolong etc now. It will take away focus from these anon-fad scumbags.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:16:54 PM

Might be a connection xD

(Signed -Dan)

His post history:

Their writing styles are different, just common in name.

Prometheus = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=197325;sa=showPosts;start=0
atcsecure = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818

I am not saying that they are definitely different characters. They could be same but right now with some quick lookover they are different styles.

You can however find that atcsecure is the same as HAL dev and other scam coin devs.

Love your work Spoetnik, but right now lets unearth the real scammers and what they have done so far. Why include Bobsurplus , wolong etc now. It will take away focus from these anon-fad scumbags.

Because he's a paid fudder? Smiley) lol
simplecrypto

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:21:18 PM

No he is not. Because of him, one of the biggest scam groups is in the process of getting expose.

XC shills fav = everything is a paid troll fud campaign, in order to damage control what is now getting exposed in the open. The games are over and the odds are now forever against you.
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:59:43 PM

OK, Im in XC. Where's the proof?

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:05:53 PM

good job spoetnik.

and lol @ you losers (bagholders) trying to defend...lmao ..crypto pathetic as usual..*puke*

G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:14:55 PM

and lol @ you losers (bagholders) trying to defend...lmao ..crypto pathetic as usual..*puke*

If this is aimed at me, I just asked for proof. can someone post it.

Thanks.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:21:16 PM

LOL at the idea that Spoetnik the one of the most infamous posters on this board would be paid by SuperNET. Cheesy

It's actually a really funny idea. I'm sure Spoetnik would see that humor in that too. Tongue

Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:26:39 PM

lol at the shear ridiculousness of this thread and it's OP.  Roll Eyes

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:54:12 PM

So i asked these question in the xc thread it got deleted and the thread locked..highly suspicious and extremely evasive.
why is dan not willing to answwer them.  Roll Eyes

So dan is just being 100% evasive now. He is not answering questions in a cohesive and straight manner he is also not helping his investors by joking around.. This is alarming and highly evasive.

Dan openly answer some of the questions here please:

1: Did you develop hal in any way shape or form (answer clearly and explain what if at all you worked on for hal!)

2: Do you develop for util (again a straight forward answer yes or no and with an explanation of what you worked/work on if you did)

3: Can you list all of the people who formulated the blocknet with you and is prom bob fonats or any other known pump group in any way involved in the setup? (if so then detail specifically how and to what extent)

4: Please tell everyone here how you came to decide on these coins and did prom have anything to do with this?

5: Have you worked with prom or bob or fontas any other known pump group to date (yes or no is suffice it just answers)

6: Have you done any code reviews on coins prom has be involved with (we know most of the blocknet coins prom is involved with)

7: Have you done code reviews for prom directly or him as a contact that lead you to do one?

8: has prom ever funded you in any way shape or form (elaborate please telling us what you did for prom if you did anything at all)

I've answered all of these questions already, go back and research the information for yourself

No you have not. You have been evasive please just answer them in a cohesive manner. By not doing so again is extremely evasive!
Believe it or not i want to put and end to this and you are just enabling it to carry on and is highly suspicious
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: