Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low volume corrective waves  (Read 2609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:52:19 AM

This is a great healthy sign since we bounce off of $305~
Big volume buys are sending us to the upside & the corrective waves (which will always exist in ANY market) have no volume to them which is allowing many more to accumulate in the 320 region... I am seeing HUGE accumulation ever since we hit the 345~ area & the whole time going down... This is why we never broke 300 on this dip.

Great healthy signs, we are looking for a huge pop tomorrow and hopefully into the rest of the week, right now we have a target price of above 350 & this will be adjusted depending on what happens today! It should be very interesting!! Good luck to all!!!  Kiss
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:57:47 AM

Some one or some group has already accumulated over 1,200 more coins just this weekend... calculate and be amazed... shorts are in for a surprise
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:07:59 AM

that like I said last week, $305 is a good price to buy lots

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:03:47 AM

that like I said last week, $305 is a good price to buy lots

I am glad you changed your mind & are following what I said but on my last thread you said...

$270 @ tomorrow 09:00:00 AM
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:24:03 AM

Fewcoins, please promise me you will close all your long positions at 350  Wink

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:32:59 AM

Fewcoins, please promise me you will close all your long positions at 350  Wink

haha what's up buddy long time no see around these parts?!
I can't promist but I might close 25% at that $350+ level if you REALLY want me to depending what kind of resistance we hit and how fast and hard we hit it...
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:42:41 AM

I lurk around and post here and there.

Everything I have to say I've already said. I sit and wait patiently for the market to prove wrong those who have been shouting loudest that they know for sure bitcoin is going to zero Wink a touch of schadenfreude, I'll admit it, but can't say I haven't posted plenty on what I think is the smart choice (ALL IN / ALL OUT isn't it!)

You, however seem to have changed your tune, and revealed yourself as a trader looking to profit from volatility. Not a strategy that I am able to use effectively, but good luck to you!

I just wouldn't want to see you accidentally make too much money by holding long term Wink

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:47:10 AM

Everything I have to say I've already said. I sit and wait patiently for the market to prove wrong those who have been shouting loudest that they know for sure bitcoin is going to zero Wink a touch of schadenfreude, I'll admit it, but can't say I haven't posted plenty on what I think is the smart choice (ALL IN / ALL OUT isn't it!)

You, however seem to have changed your tune, and revealed yourself as a trader looking to profit from volatility. Not a strategy that I am able to use effectively, but good luck to you!

I just wouldn't want to see you accidentally make too much money by holding long term Wink

Oh c'mon! You knew I was always a trader, I just so happened to be trading in a huge bear market when we bumped heads & I might have looked like a permabull but I have said many times the buyers of the $100 flash crashes are literally geniuses.... The people who think flash crashes will happen again when this much money is watching BTC are idiots. Buy now or cry later!

& haha why not?! You don't want to be on Bitcoin island with me or take or virgin galactic flight to bitcoin moon???  Grin
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 09:01:58 AM

Awesome! The higher lows continue!!! The shorters can't knock anything down now

strengthhhhh finalllllyyyy
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:11:55 AM

Oh c'mon! You knew I was always a trader, I just so happened to be trading in a huge bear market when we bumped heads & I might have looked like a permabull but I have said many times the buyers of the $100 flash crashes are literally geniuses.... The people who think flash crashes will happen again when this much money is watching BTC are idiots. Buy now or cry later!

& haha why not?! You don't want to be on Bitcoin island with me or take or virgin galactic flight to bitcoin moon???  Grin

I'll go ahead and admit that I may have been wrong about you. The preponderance of beartrolls around here made me think you were just another. First round of drinks on the island is on me by way of apology.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:23:10 PM

Remember months ago when fewcoins said (and I quote),

"All of those "buy walls" are sooo fake... I watch many of those people cancel ALL THE TIME! That's what happens with unregulated things!!! As a perma-bear, I can tell you BTC price chart looks exactly the same as a penny stock pump and dump that waves widly in the wind back n forth back n forth until its literally worth $0.00"

Here he's not only telling us that he's a perma-bear, but he's also telling us that he believes buy walls are fake and that bitcoin is going to $0.00.

And just today in the Bull Run Initiated Thread (just look in his posting history) he says:

"Amazing buy walls at 330 & 325 now too... We will be lucky to get coins around the 315-320 level again before this bounce really goes up"

Take it from a bitcoin believer, this guy clearly has an agenda.
His agenda is called "profit".

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:26:34 PM

fewcoins has now turned bullish. Whats up, bought in now?
Obvious manipulators like him should be banned.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:56:44 PM

Sorry but I just control a large amount of the market but I don't manipulate... We just trade! '

"All of those "buy walls" are sooo fake... I watch many of those people cancel ALL THE TIME! That's what happens with unregulated things!!! As a perma-bear, I can tell you BTC price chart looks exactly the same as a penny stock pump and dump that waves widly in the wind back n forth back n forth until its literally worth $0.00"

Here he's not only telling us that he's a perma-bear, but he's also telling us that he believes buy walls are fake and that bitcoin is going to $0.00.

And just today in the Bull Run Initiated Thread (just look in his posting history) he says:

"Amazing buy walls at 330 & 325 now too... We will be lucky to get coins around the 315-320 level again before this bounce really goes up"

Yes, profit! Thank you!!!

I didn't say bitcoin was going to $0.00 I said it swings widly like a penny stock that's going to 0.00 geez man
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:57:15 PM

I'll go ahead and admit that I may have been wrong about you. The preponderance of beartrolls around here made me think you were just another. First round of drinks on the island is on me by way of apology.

Your drink will be accepted!!  Grin
jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:39:52 PM

Sorry but I just control a large amount of the market but I don't manipulate... We just trade! '

I didn't say bitcoin was going to $0.00 I said it swings widly like a penny stock that's going to 0.00 geez man

Ummm no, you specifically said that, "BTC Price chart looks exactly the same as a penny stock pump and dump that waves wildly in the wind back n forth back n forth until its literally worth $0.00"

If that's not what you believed, you sure wanted people to THINK that you believed bitcoin was behaving like a pump and dump that waves wildly until it's worth LITERALLY $0.00...  because that's what you said dude.  I'm not putting any words in your mouth.  That's exactly what you said. 

You've got a whole history of back posts to draw from, it's not like it would be hard to call out your hypocrisy on a daily basis
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:34:49 PM

Trolling loudly does not mean you control a large amount of the market. I doubt if you even have a single BTC.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 12:26:47 AM

Ummm no, you specifically said that, "BTC Price chart looks exactly the same as a penny stock pump and dump that waves wildly in the wind back n forth back n forth until its literally worth $0.00"

If that's not what you believed, you sure wanted people to THINK that you believed bitcoin was behaving like a pump and dump that waves wildly until it's worth LITERALLY $0.00...  because that's what you said dude.  I'm not putting any words in your mouth.  That's exactly what you said. 

You've got a whole history of back posts to draw from, it's not like it would be hard to call out your hypocrisy on a daily basis

How are you so dumb... I underlined my quote that you love soooo much.... LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS... I never said BTC is going to $0.00 you idiot  Shocked
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:33:27 AM

He's still a troll, bear or not. Wait until he dumps his longs again and he will be spamming his doom & gloom all over this forum again. You will regret your apology. Tongue

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:32:38 AM

He's still a troll, bear or not. Wait until he dumps his longs again and he will be spamming his doom & gloom all over this forum again. You will regret your apology. Tongue

Don't be a party pooper! I give unbias opinions ONLY  Kiss
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:32:41 AM

Fewcoins I see you're feeling pretty good like you got your foot on your throat of the market.  But you will get your face ripped off one of these times.  I wouldn't be anything other than long the bitcoin market with its propensity to have violent moves. 

All it will take is one major news event to destroy you.  Then you'll try to wait for a pullback to cover, but it will keep going up way more than it probably should. 

Then you'll finally relent and cover for a major loss totalling all of your trading profits and more.  And then once you ha covered it will pull way back.

Good luck, but I wouldn't be anything but long bitcoin. 

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄