Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QuickBitcoins Reloaded :: New Site, Groundbreaking Features  (Read 3023 times)
QuickBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 02:18:32 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2012, 02:32:09 AM by QuickBitcoins

Ladies & gentlemen, It is with great pleasure that we are able to announce the re-launch of QuickBitcoins, still the only vendor selling Bitcoin via secure credit card transactions.

We've long been a market leader in delivering fast turnarounds, keeping fees transparent & low, and accepting more payment methods than any competing vendor; and now we've implemented a bunch of new features that we know you're going to love.

- We've streamlined our order management system so that we can fulfil your orders faster than ever.

- All connections are now encrypted via SSL automatically, ensuring that whether you're on public wifi or in your own home, your data can't be intercepted.

- Our brand new order status system lets you check the progress of your order with just your e-mail address & order number.

- Better credit card processing facilities allow us to securely & efficiently process a broad range of credit & debit cards.

- We now accept MoneyGram cash deposits at 750,000 physical locations -- including WalMart, CVS and 7-11 -- in the USA, Russia and Brazil.

We've also added an exciting new feature that's been in the lab for a while, the Verified User signup, where users can sign up & verify their identity to enjoy preferential rates.

And if that wasn't enough to tempt you, we're running a promotion for the Facebook community, so that everyone can enjoy a 50% reduction in our normal credit card charge, just enter 'I was sent by Facebook' in the Notes field to take advantage of this offer. But hurry, offer ends 7-9-12.

Here's what some of our customers have to say about us:

"Ordered a decent amount of bitcoin via paypal, got a call few minutes later to verify then went to the gym, came back and the coins were in my wallet."

'Overall very cool!" - Jaelz1 on Reddit

"I am very impressed with this website. I had a small problem and was amazed at how quickly they responded to my email and resolved my issue. I wish more sites were this customer friendly." - ES from LA

So, what are you waiting for? With a history comprised of hundreds of successful orders, you can buy with confidence & ease from QuickBitcoins.

http://www.quickbitcoins.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 02:28:03 AM

Can we have a link to the site?   Wink
QuickBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 02:32:46 AM

Thanks for pointing that out, added!

http://www.quickbitcoins.net
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 05:30:34 AM

- Better credit card processing facilities allow us to securely & efficiently process a broad range of credit & debit cards.

The order form lets me choose USD or EUR.  Do you handle charges in EUR at the same rate?  Or does that USD/EUR selection mean something else?

Same for the Cash in the mail.  And prepaid debit cards by mail.   Do you accept EUR currency and EUR prepaid cards  by mail? 

Some other questions.

There are multiple variations of the name.  QuickBitcoins  Quick Bitcoins   Quick BitCoins  Quickbitcoins.net (title), etc.,     Pick one and run with it perhaps?

The list of payment methods includes Moneygram, Western Union and Domestic Money Transfer.   Is the Moneygram and Western Union the only Domestic Money Transfer (thus that entry is redundant) or does that mean there is some additional money transfer method?

To buy bitcoins with a money order, which ones do you take?  All?  or just USPS and/or MoneyGram money orders?

For selling bitcoins to you, where you send a check, which bank is that drawn on?  e.g., if it is Chase, I can visit a Chase and cash it without having an account with them.

For bank wire, is that domestic only, or will you do international money order as well?

One of the requests I've seen is for an exchange to do cash-out to cash-in-the-mail.   Might Quick Bitcoins offer this?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Luceo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Per aspera ad astra!

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:56:41 AM

Truly is a great service run by great staff.

jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 10:04:09 PM

Your site don't work dude Wink Put an order through for CC it's been pending since 8AM! That's even before I make the purchase and enter CC info. Don't think I'm going to enter CC info if it takes this long just to accept my order and let me pay ha ha you might loose my money somewhere. Get the kinks out first.

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 10:11:13 PM

Your site don't work dude Wink Put an order through for CC it's been pending since 8AM! That's even before I make the purchase and enter CC info. Don't think I'm going to enter CC info if it takes this long just to accept my order and let me pay ha ha you might loose my money somewhere. Get the kinks out first.
Sometimes it takes awhile.  If you want, you can probably ask him on IRC.  Great service though.

jfreak53

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 10:19:33 PM

Sometimes it takes awhile?  Huh ha ha I thought that was the point QuickBitcoins, emphasis on quick! ha ha ha This is slow as molasses, I can do a dwolla transfer in 24 hours from my bank account, that's much quicker than this.

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
jfreak53

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 02:47:42 PM

It's still pending, man service sucks on this site dude. You can't tell me, "Well contact him on IRC". This is a business, I shouldn't have to. I warn anyone from using it, very slow and doesn't even work.

QuickBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2012, 04:42:02 PM

Hi jfreak,

We've checked and dont see any pending credit card orders. It's possible we might have rejected your order and your spam filter caught the email. Can you please tell us what your order number is?

Thanks
QuickBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2012, 04:43:43 PM

Well, I hate taking back what I previously said, but I've been waiting 3 days so far, have sent two emails asking for clarification, and have had 0 responses. Oh yeah, and the bitcoins I sent have already been moved to another address.

Not very groundbreaking.

Hi temthaw,

We discussed this via email.. Once we were able to get in touch with you we resolved this issue to your satisfaction from your comments. If you could please explain why you are still unhappy with our service we would be pleased to give you a discount on your next order.

Thanks,

QuickBitcoins
QuickBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2012, 04:45:13 PM

We apologize about the delay in responding to some orders. We've been extremely busy due to increased demand and as a result it has taken longer than usual to respond to some of our customers. In light of this we have setup a toll-free number at which we can be reached at any time.

If you have any questions about your order or we haven't responded to you quickly enough please do not hesitate to call us at:

1 (888) 959-3166

Thanks,

QuickBitcoins
mhughes

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 12:16:55 AM

Why do people thing a current utility bill is a good verification of ID?  It seems like it'd be the easiest thing to forge.
QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:19:06 AM

Could you do NZ CC on a full verified basis?

Thanks.

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
jfreak53

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 01:34:26 PM

Why do people thing a current utility bill is a good verification of ID?  It seems like it'd be the easiest thing to forge.

They do it in Guatemala all the time and the funniest thing is they tell you, "It doesn't have to have your name on it, it just has to be any bill, not even with the same address that you are using on our forms!" Yeah because that makes total logical sense Smiley

Most of our utility bills are on thin thermal printer paper, so a thermal printer is about $75-$100, cool let's forge Smiley

QuickBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 03:45:41 PM

They do it in Guatemala all the time and the funniest thing is they tell you, "It doesn't have to have your name on it, it just has to be any bill, not even with the same address that you are using on our forms!" Yeah because that makes total logical sense Smiley

Most of our utility bills are on thin thermal printer paper, so a thermal printer is about $75-$100, cool let's forge Smiley

Hi jfraek53,

This is not correct. We require the address on the utility bill and ID to match the billing address of the credit card being used, among other more in-depth checks on our end.

Thanks,

QuickBitcoins
QuickBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 03:46:39 PM

Could you do NZ CC on a full verified basis?

Thanks.

Hi QuantumKiwi,

We are only accepting U.S. credit cards at the moment. We apologize about the inconvenience.

Thanks,

QuickBitcoins
jfreak53

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 05:25:27 PM

Hi jfraek53,

This is not correct. We require the address on the utility bill and ID to match the billing address of the credit card being used, among other more in-depth checks on our end.

Thanks,

QuickBitcoins

Umm, please read again, I wasn't talking about you guys. I was talking about what they do to us in Guatemala and making a pun about requiring Bills to prove who someone is. I wasn't saying you guys said that.

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 03:07:24 PM

as for the OP:

I find it unlikely that I'd use a service asking me to enter information (even if it is just a btc address) before being able to see the rates.

Please add a tab 'Rates' that lists all the percentages and fees etc.

QuickBitcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2012, 02:45:02 PM

as for the OP:

I find it unlikely that I'd use a service asking me to enter information (even if it is just a btc address) before being able to see the rates.

Please add a tab 'Rates' that lists all the percentages and fees etc.

Hi Firefop,

We agree that the current design of the site isn't quite as focused on user experience as it should be. We're currently in the planning states of a new design which will greatly improve the end user experience while maintaining a simple and easy-to-use service. Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate constructive criticism.

Thanks,

QuickBitcoins
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: