Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 2446 times)
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:29:52 AM

How do you know the transaction went to all nodes? Won't the chance of forking increase drastically over time if you can't be sure all nodes have come to concensus?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:40:30 AM

BIP035 only confirms that a transaction has been received by a node.  It is not block confirmation and certainly not full confirmation.

Have you ever made an in person purchase with bitcoin before?

Checking the mempool for doublespends is one method amongst others to insure that a confirmation is legitimate. Please provide me with some examples of fraud commited against coinbase or bitpay with 0 confirmation transactions.

Are transactors to trust the creditworthiness of impulse just like with greenaddress?  If so, costs have only been transformed not reduced.

Interpayment channels and  micropayment channels don't necessarily need third parties to work and can reply upon CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY and mutisig to work.

We will be generous with bounties, but I consider The Ideal Reserve valuable, so something of value must be produced in exchange for MØ.

Please provide your name and all the developers names and identities supporting this project.

stopsigningbitch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:22:11 AM

OP's ideal reserve doesn't exist. He's been here trying to auction off coins for a "currency" that isn't even made yet. The guy's a scammer. You darkcoin fanboys should do well not to respond to this guy. You're arguing over an actual shitcoin with actual confirmation times vs a shitcoin that doesn't exist with made up "500 millisecond" confirmation times.

If you want proof, google "Ideal Reserve Bitcoin", and it only comes up with this, https://www.reddit.com/r/IdealReserveOTC/, which is coins the OP has been trying to auction off without even having a currency. He(ChicagoSchooler) is a scammer. Either that, or he's trolling everyone with a madeup coin, or just plain crazy.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:37:05 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:50:00 AM by inBitweTrust

I haven't looked at any data on BTC fraud because the technology is obsolete, so the opportunity cost would be too high.  XRP was the only viable cryptocurrency before The Ideal Reserve.

If you have no idea how secure 0 confirmations can be because you haven't done your research than how can you judge if the technology is obsolete? Wouldn't you need to understand Bitcoin before you suggest it is obsolete?

How are they instantaneous if they require 6 confirmations and 60 minutes for certainty?

Interpayment channels and micropayment channels are instant and don't require waiting for any confirmations. That is the whole purpose of them.

We are unable to do that, but I have been coding and have been studying economics particularly financial, monetary, and experimental since the 90s.

I do not have permission from any other Founding Accountholders to reveal any of their personal information.

If the purpose of this coin is not to overthrow anything- https://archive.today/zwi5H

The Ideal Reserve is designed not to overtake the system but rather to provide it more facility.

The Ideal Reserve doesn't want to overthrow anything. The Ideal Reserve was designed to make everything financial the individual uses more valuable and less costly.

Why are you going the route of a not being upfront with your identities? Am I supposed to use this currency to buy hookers and blow or make everyday transactions? Are you an anarchist who recommends tax evasion?

inBitweTrust

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:37:33 AM

OP's ideal reserve doesn't exist. He's been here trying to auction off coins for a "currency" that isn't even made yet. The guy's a scammer. You darkcoin fanboys should do well not to respond to this guy. You're arguing over an actual shitcoin with actual confirmation times vs a shitcoin that doesn't exist with made up "500 millisecond" confirmation times.

If you want proof, google "Ideal Reserve Bitcoin", and it only comes up with this, https://www.reddit.com/r/IdealReserveOTC/, which is coins the OP has been trying to auction off without even having a currency. He(ChicagoSchooler) is a scammer. Either that, or he's trolling everyone with a madeup coin, or just plain crazy.

OF course this is a scam, and ChicagoSchooler and kommoncents are the same person with 2 accounts. The purpose of my posts is to gather more evidence and document the scam for others to view and to hand over to investigators. This scammer isn't very well educated(he is completely ignorant to some very basic concepts within Bitcoin) and lazy but there still may be a few innocent newbies that fall for this and thus it is critical that take a few precautionary steps everytime one of these grifters come forward.

Quoting his post because it is comedy gold:

If you have no idea how secure 0 confirmations can be because you haven't done your research than how can you judge if the technology is obsolete? Wouldn't you need to understand Bitcoin before you suggest it is obsolete?

Certainty is impossible with BTC at the moment of transaction.  Certainty increases over time.  If the incentive and opportunity were high enough, attacks on confirmation would be more common, but adoption of BTC outside of the cryptocurrency has stalled and appears to be reversing.

Many are still free to ride a horse, but a car is available.

How are they instantaneous if they require 6 confirmations and 60 minutes for certainty?
Interpayment channels and micropayment channels are instant and don't require waiting for any confirmations. That is the whole purpose of them.

If the creditworthiness of the providers is trusted, yes.  This creditworthiness may only need apply to varying rates of varying times, but it is still a cost due to the fact that BTC cannot fully confirm until at least 60 minutes have passed.

inBitweTrust

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:58:15 AM

kommoncents should be back in about a week or so and will take back over public relations.

If you have any reason why you think this is a scam aside from our preference for anonymity, please disclose the accusation, so I can respond.  Thank you in advance.

1) One of the worst websites I have ever seen
2) Private whois, hidden identities for a coin that doesn't wish to overthrow anything (IF you have nothing to hide disclose your real identities)
3) No Formal Whitepaper
4) 100% premine with an ICO
5) Newbie accounts on bitcointalk with use of shill accounts controlled by same person
6) Unrealistic technical claims with no rudimentary understanding of Bitcoin and yet has the nerve to call it obsolete
7) Lack of Github repository and closed source
8 Unrealistic and unproven economic claims
ect....

The stench of shit is overpowering from this "coin" and everyone should run from this turd as quickly as possible.

stopsigningbitch

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:26:54 AM

kommoncents should be back in about a week or so and will take back over public relations.

If you have any reason why you think this is a scam aside from our preference for anonymity, please disclose the accusation, so I can respond.  Thank you in advance.

1) One of the worst websites I have ever seen
2) Private whois, hidden identities for a coin that doesn't wish to overthrow anything (IF you have nothing to hide disclose your real identities)
3) No Formal Whitepaper
4) 100% premine with an ICO
5) Newbie accounts on bitcointalk with use of shill accounts controlled by same person
6) Unrealistic technical claims with no rudimentary understanding of Bitcoin and yet has the nerve to call it obsolete
7) Lack of Github repository and closed source
8 Unrealistic and unproven economic claims
ect....

The stench of shit is overpowering from this "coin" and everyone should run from this turd as quickly as possible.

1)  We take a Warren Buffett approach: no frills.
2)  Yes, we are anonymous.
3)  The Clotho-Hydra and Argus-Nemesis are proprietary, owned by all accountholders.  I will let the accountholders decide if they want to disclose how their competitive advantage functions for others to copy.
4)  Yes, 100% was given to the Founding Accountholders.  We own slightly less than that now.  There was no ICO, but we do want to auction off some for price discovery and so that non-founders and those no associated with non-founders may enjoy the benefits of ~500ms full confirmation and continual price stability.
5)  We've never had a reason to come to bitcointalk, but I'm enjoying the Economics sub-forum immensely.  kommoncents will be back in about a week.  I did tell it about your accusation, so it may be back sooner to join in.
6)  Testing the speed claim is relatively easy though the wireshark method would be less onerous.  Unfortunately, BTC is obsolete and should be eclipsed by XRP relatively soon.  I do empathize with any who've made investments in BTC's long run future.
7)  The Ideal Reserve Client is on github, and it is semi-open source, that anyone may use it for beneficial purposes of The Ideal Reserve.  There are actually two bounties open to create iOS and Android apps based upon it.  It will be a happy day when paying off those
8  The data necessary to reconstruct the economic claims are free and readily available.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to assist with their reconstruction, either.

If you'll pardon me, these seem to be more personal and definitely not criminal.  Do you have any evidence of a criminal act?

There is nothing I can do to change BTC's competitive disadvantage.  The community will have to handle that itself.  I am not to blame for that fact.

So essentially, if this is at all real and none of it you're just making up...You released a coin to a few people(Chances are those "account holders" are just sockpuppets of yourself) outside this forum who own 100% of the coins that will ever be available? Yea, nice work there...It seems you didnt learn from NXT's distribution. In fact, if this is real, your distribution of this "coin" is the worst I have ever seen.
stopsigningbitch

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:32:17 AM

your distribution of this "coin" is the worst I have ever seen.

Well, there is only one thing that you can to to increase the distribution of this "coin".....

buy some

Back to the OP's original question on who has 10 second transaction times:

that's easy, "BitUSD"

We have no idea where, who, or how the OP distributed his "coins" since he didn't use Bitcointalk at all and hasn't told us anything regarding distribution, his "coin" isnt listed on any known exchanges, and the only way to buy his "coin" is through him on one of his scam auctions. So why the Hell would I buy any? Lmao, this is 100% a scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: