Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Billyanair Tokan - Games on de Blackchain. Defletionery Algorithem  (Read 2271 times)
gluedog (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:25:56 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:49:35 PM by gluedog

Hello Everyone!

Our long awaited Hillbilly ANN and Whitepaper Translation are finally here

The original ANN can be found at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065888.0
This is just the Hillbilly adaptation.
Enjoy!

Billyanair Tokan - The world's first low souply, soopar-diflationization, gamblen -oriented Ethereum ERC-20 Tokan
Powered by Smart Contraks

Useful links:

-
--
----
------
--------

https://BillionaireToken.com
-
Whitepaper:
https://BillionaireToken.com/WhitePaper_Hillbilly.pdf
-
Github:
https://github.com/billionairetoken/TokenCore
-
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BillionaireTkn
-
Explorer:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x49aec0752e68d0282db544c677f6ba407ba17ed7
-
MyEtherWallit berning guide:
https://BillionaireToken.com/MyEtherWalletBurn.pdf
-
MyEtherWallit creation guide:
https://billionairetoken.com/MyEtherWalletCreation.pdf
-
Slack:
https://billionairetoken.herokuapp.com/
---------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

--------
-------
-----
----
---
--
-

The Billyanair Tokan project

Deer cryptoheadz, we hav a bigg announcement to make: starting this Augist, each one of u will have the chance to becum a Billyanair , and it reelly doesent mattar weather u ar a swift hand crypto gamblar or a pashent long term investar. This may sound like 1 of those annoying pop-ups u wer feriusly closing back in the day, but y’all itz now in 2017, and even tho there ar still no flying cars around, Blockchain Technology has changified the way we think about money, "internet money" to be more precise.

We talking about Billyanair Tokan (XBL), an ETHEREUM ERC-20 Tokan, desine’ded and tailored specifikally fer the gamblirs and the cmart investars of this crazy crypto werld. Most other koins or Tokans have sum sort of mining systim, but Billyanair Tokan has the exact opposit: It feetures a diflationization mekanism that destroys sum XBL Tokans each week via a decentrafication raffle. In addishun to this, another Smart Contrak - the Berner - that werks kinda like a twisted phaucet, rewardifying peeple fer berning their own koins, will ferther inkrease the Diflationization. Dis what will initially pravide intrinsic value to the Tokan and make it difrent from the compatition.

Even if u're not the gamblen  type, we think that long-term investars will see the value of Billyanair Tokan. The gamblen  industree is 1 of the most profiteble envirements fer a biznass nowadays.

But u kan't make it in the gamblen  industree without havin’ a top-notch prawduk.

So what exakly does Billyanair Tokan awfer that is new and exciting?

Q: How is the "Billyanair Hold'em" poker game going to werk?

A: "Billyanair Hold'em" will be a peace of open-sorce software (a game) running on the Billyanair Tokan netwerk. A klassick Texas Hold'em Poker game with a twist - usars will be using XBL Tokans as the in-game kurency. We will be seeding our random number generator via an Ethereum Smart Contrak - The seed will beecumm publik knawledges once the game is dunn. Since this seed kan be smelt over the netwerk via a man in the middle attack (and thus peeples will be able to cheat at the poker game) we will kombine this with an internally-generated number, one that will also be made publik once the game is over. This will make Billyanair Hold'em 100% feir and audifyable.

Q: What are the coin specifications?

A:

Q: Whad about the premine ? How will u prove that half will be used fer bowntees and advertising kampayens?

A: Half of the 8.5% XBL Tokans, the bowntee funds, will be found at ethereum address 0x23EA016b4EBA78dFC374E99b2F6793f8d2dB3ff1, no funds will leave hear without justifizashun. The hole process will be made as transparafied and fair as possible. The bowntee kampayen has closed as it has reached its lower limit - the 50,000 Tokans reserved and locked fer the lambo bowntee. More infermation on the Bowntee Kampayen kan be found below.
The rest of the premine (4.25%) is property of Billyanair Tokan teem - we believe that havin’ a stake in the project will align our interests with those of the other Tokan holders and will inkrease the projects' chances of success.

Q: Ok this looks great, but why choose an ethereum Tokan? Why not a "regular" coin with its own blockchain?

A: Running the Billyanair Tokan on the Ethereum netwerk instead of havin’ our own blockchain is better suited fer our goals (deploying and running the decentralized raffle is much simpler on a smart contract platferm). Also it makes the hole experience a lot more user friendly. Instead of havin’ to download a hole new wallit and the subsequent blockchain, Billyanair Tokans will be usable with any Ethereum Wallit capable of calling funkshuns on smart Contraks. Popular wallit choices include MyEtherWallit or Mist

Billyanair Tokan roadmap (2017-2018):

A koin's value is reckon’d by souply and demand - we think that we have the perfeck plan solve both of the following issues, that will in turn have the effect of inkreasing the value of each Tokan:

1: Reduce souply - The diflationization mekanism takes care of this, as there reelistically shud not be more than 1-2 million Tokans after the poker game is launched.
2: Inkrease demand - Apart from the benefits of the spekulative aspecks of owning Billyanair Tokan, peeples will be able to do soopar fun stuff with it - play the weakly "Becum a Billyanair" raffle and the "Billyanair Hold'em" poker game. And then they kan always bern their own koins.

-
--
----

After the "Billyanair Hold'em" poker game is releesed, we will be aiming higher. Although exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex are usually more difficult to get in, we are very optimistik that after we will have a solid foothold in the crypto-gamblen  industree, such exchanges will be more than happy to welcum us.

----
--
-

Q: What are the bowntees going to be?

A: Billyanair Tokan bowntees will continually change as our project expands, so keep ur eyes out fer new opportunities!

-
--
----

To find out more, please visit our bowntee and Reewarts  thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067236

The Bowntee Kampayen was available fer a limited time, and it ended on 27-August-2017.
The only bowntee that remains is the Lamberghene bowntee.

This kampayen was part of our original Tokan distribution plan. Peeples who provided their services to us will became early adopters of Billyanair Tokan.

---------------------------
------
----
--
-

I am Gluedog, lead developer and coordinator of the Billyanair Tokan project. I will be here to gladly answer any of ur questions.

---

Thank u fer ur time,
Gluedog and The Billyanair Tokan teem
‘cause mony reelly is everyting

---

Disclaimer:

Billyanair Tokans ain’t sekuritees, they have no rights, uses, purpose, attributes, funksianalities or feeturs, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, funksianalities or feeturs outside of the proprietary software "Beecumm a Billionaire" raffle and "Billyanair Hold'em" poker game.
Billyanair Tokans are a prawduk with a use-case.

Even though Billyanair Tokans are intended to be used as in-game currency fer the "Become a Billyanair raffle" and "Billyanair Hold'em" and other upcoming games of the Billyanair Tokan teem, you should still be aware of your own kuntree laws regarding futures and sekuritees, even though we clearly do not intend Billyanair Tokans (XBL) to be used/sold/marketed as sekuritees or futures, bonds, stocks etc., we kan’t possibly know every kuntree internal regulation and as such, buyers are responsible fer their own kuntree laws regarding futures and sekuritees. The Billyanair Tokan teem will not be held liable fer misuse of our pradawk.

Billionaire Token - Are you burning to play?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:32:10 PM

I don't get it. Pls explain to me dev.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:36:46 PM

I don't get it. Pls explain to me dev.

This is the Hillbilly translation of our Whitepaper and ANN.

As we couldn't find any special Hillbilly subforums, we posted it here in the Altcoin ANNouncement thread.

kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:41:00 PM

project is very good and I hope will be held bounty for token development of the project also token supply from this project is not much
rule144

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:46:45 PM

This projeck rawks!
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

We rawk own!

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:11:44 PM

Projecky u say?  Much souper deflashions . . thinky me this concepsion of da koin is uf da kool kind.

But seriously, guys, this coin has a very low-supply, a deflationary mechanism, and development is ongoing and active. 

This could just possibly be, the best and most hilarious translation I have ever read in my life.  and that says a lot. 

Even with the other gambling tokens, this one offers something unique and innovative to the space.  I am excited about Cryptopia as are many others. 

And Rule144 deserves a damn medal for this  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
dakovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:24:49 PM

lmao, this is literally the best.  And has got to be the only hillbilly translation on bct.
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

"So what exakly does Billyanair Tokan awfer that is new and exciting?

Obviously not someone that can spell Cheesy

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

"So what exakly does Billyanair Tokan awfer that is new and exciting?

Obviously not someone that can spell Cheesy

Hi.

Did you leik our HillBilly Transleation ?

CCNCCN

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:39:11 PM

It's hard to comprehend what i've just read.  It shows a motivated dev team though, so that's a clear investment for me!
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

It's hard to comprehend what i've just read.  It shows a motivated dev team though, so that's a clear investment for me!

Thank you fer your kind support:)

fishfishfish313

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:03:18 PM

Billionaire Token now listed on Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/910713702810140673

Congrats to the team!

so dose Billyanair Tokans gunna be wurth some real moneys

gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 08:33:34 PM

Billionaire Token now listed on Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/910713702810140673

Congrats to the team!

so dose Billyanair Tokans gunna be wurth some real moneys

Yis, we ar veri lucke to be listeds on BIG EXCHANGER like Cryptomania!

BossBabes

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:12:36 AM

Hi Gluedog,
I Just Wondering Why I havent received my Billionaire token,I Registered 2 Days ago and Paid and Until now i Havent Got My XBL Tokens yet,I Send You Email 4 Times already But no Response and Until Now Not Showing my XBL tokens in My Mew. Here is My Transaction ID please Send me my XBL TOKENS ASAP AS IM SO DISSAPOINTED WITH IT NOT RECEIVING IT TILL NOW WITH NO REPLY FROM MY EMAIL THANK YOU.
MY TRANSACTION ID IS THIS :
0x73a3b0d94f3779ce5f3a7102c929859b11ff77f7369733f284c5d78b4dd1ea29
gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:49:57 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:29:08 PM by gluedog

Hi Gluedog,
I Just Wondering Why I havent received my Billionaire token,I Registered 2 Days ago and Paid and Until now i Havent Got My XBL Tokens yet,I Send You Email 4 Times already But no Response and Until Now Not Showing my XBL tokens in My Mew. Here is My Transaction ID please Send me my XBL TOKENS ASAP AS IM SO DISSAPOINTED WITH IT NOT RECEIVING IT TILL NOW WITH NO REPLY FROM MY EMAIL THANK YOU.
MY TRANSACTION ID IS THIS :
0x73a3b0d94f3779ce5f3a7102c929859b11ff77f7369733f284c5d78b4dd1ea29

You probably didn't send the e-mail to the right address. You have been refunded.

gluedog (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

Hillbilly Whitepaper has been updated to version 1.2: https://BillionaireToken.com/WhitePaper_Hillbilly.pdf

fishfishfish313

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:08 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: