Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DAG]CyberVein--A Data Value Monetisation Platform Based on DAG  (Read 31354 times)
zhiyuanning2005 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

CyberVein

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 03:17:08 PM by zhiyuanning2005

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

CyberVein -- A decentralized system for data management and definition of data value.

What is CyberVein?
CyberVein was founded at the beginning of a world class structure, and is a public link to open to the world. CyberVein is made to integrate the form of data economy in various aspects with the block chain technology as the core. Blockchain is the essence of a variety of technology integration into a State of a synchronous Machine (State Machine), using the characteristics of block chain technology to solve problems which cannot be solved in a traditional network. CyberVein also need to fully consider the model in the process of economics, architecture of applied mathematics, computer hardware and software technology. Its main purpose is to use the block chain technology to successfully serve the problem solving product/platform (BASS).
Through the analysis of the problems encountered in the design process of the existing blockchain technology, we also propose solutions to these problems. CyberVein is a underlying framework based on DAG and contains a programming language, the virtual machine, new smart contracts to build ecological chain system, the underlying blocks dedicated to and from the aspects of technical level and business level to solve the problem from the data value of the information age.

The business logic of CyberVein
1. The value of passive data: passive data (such as Cookies) is not valuable in itself and only has the value to be exchanged.
2. Definition of data exchange value: the exchange value of data needs to be defined by carrier and medium, which can be quantified to define data value and realize data transfer.
3. The ownership of data: data is different from the ownership of the property rights and intellectual property rights. Data ownership is fundamentally to dominate the process of data, it can define the data owner distributing the data in detail, the capability of sharing, and delivered to the other party; At the same time, data ownership can also define the rights of data owners and tripartite users to create, edit, modify, share, and restrict access to data.
The three characteristics of CyberVein in the design of deep understanding and mining data can only improve the ecology of data value discovery.

The technical solutions of CyberVein
CyberVein has the following technologies and innovative solutions proposed by multiple analysis to realize the design goal of CyberVein.
1.A distributed ledger of DAG architecture.
2.A smart contract programming language improved by CyberVein and a database virtual machine.
3.A new consensus mechanism - PoC (Proof of Contribution)
4.A new, inter-ecological smart contract architecture.
On the value of the data found in the process of using a DAG architecture of distributed books and a virtual machine with database functions, anyone can write the database and release smart contracts and Dapp, thus they can develop the data ownership of their value, data exchange format and data conversion function of rules.

CyberVein programming language and virtual machine
In order to better achieve our smart contract outstanding performance, there are differences to the existing blockchain smart contracts. CyberVein will be in the development of the network at the same time, develop our own programming language Vein and Virtual Machine CBVM (CyberVein Virtual Machine). Vein language will take the Solidity as the foundation, at the same time, to improve the running mechanism with the help of some rich libraries about database operations, realize functions such as definition method call price.
Vein language will help in the existing smart contract writers blockchain migration, and CyberVein will release documents to help developers get started faster.
CBVM defines the data value in ecological and metastasis, and provide safe and reliable high-performance smart contracts running environment. CyberVein virtual machine in addition to used to run the smart contract, will also be a database operation system. Unlike traditional database, the database in CBVM sandbox is more like a database, and the operation of each node of the virtual machine will have independent sandbox, ensure data or use condition does not affect chain is affected.

CyberVein new consensus algorithm: Proof of Contribution
CyberVein, like all blockchain technology, is driven by motivation of safe mode. In the traditional blockchain mining consensus, it is based on the choice of total difficulty of highest blocks. Miners and others to the blocks. In most of the consensus standards, only containing a given difficulty of work experience (PoW) of blocks are valid.
There’s no mining mechanism in the DAG architecture because there is no miner concept. However, the existing DAG in the project before the release unit verification, most are using PoW and CyberVein will use our PoC mechanism is put forward.
CyberVein contribution to prove: a response to block in the chain of the abuse of power or force concentrated and algorithm. PoC is based on the user's contribution to the network, add the appropriate hash calculation, to determine whether can win in the competition mechanism in the network. In traditional blockchain PoC can be used in the process of mining.
In each have the same hash miners work force, contribute more to the network resources miners (such as he contributed more hard disk capacity, or bandwidth, or power, etc.) will have smaller hash difficulty, so as to have more chance to beat competitors in the probability, acquired the right to the manufacture of new blocks.
In the DAG, when a user has more units under the condition of (he contributed more hard disk storage unit in the network), it will be more likely to reference the existing units, and obtain the corresponding fees.
IOTA and Byteball projects in PoW validation of the role is mainly used to prevent the witch attacks and network to some extent abuse problems, and we believe that the use of PoC and other mechanisms, and can be done at the same time, encourage more users to participate in and contribution to the attack of prevention effect.

OFFICAL
Website | Team Info | Twitter | Wiki | Blog | Contact | Roadmap

COMMUNITY
Forum | Slack | Wechat | Reddit | Facebook | Telegram
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

How to get in the train?
ICO? Or mine?
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

http://cybervein.org/whitepaper/cyberveinwhitepapersc.pdf

I can't even read Chinese, let alone write it.
duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

A more details needed about your ANN. Is it a token or a coin, or a network? Seems to just only introduce the new consensus algorithm: Proof of Contribution. I am waiting for the upcoming updates.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Cyber Vein ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cyber_Vein. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

How to get in the train?
ICO? Or mine?

same question !

and as I know, ICO is not allowed in China...one of the ICO leader been jailed these days !

and why DAG again... there are so many projects related with DAG in 2017-2018 ... just because the Railblock mooned Smiley most of them are fake !

A7fold

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

Do you need Russian translation? if yes - reserved.
Dirac

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

It really looks a lot of improvements for  DAG.Could you elaborate the difference between IOTA and Byteball?
LynnLin133

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

How to get in the train?
ICO? Or mine?

hi,CyberVein do not have ICO,we will have airdrop in our telegram community https://t.me/Cyberveinofficial. please  fellow our twitter https://twitter.com/CyberVeinGroup,and facebook
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/CyberVein-1863648087260372/?modal=admin_todo_tour,learn more:
Web:www.cybervein.org
LynnLin133

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

hi, for  English Whitepaper ,please join our telegram: https://t.me/Cyberveinofficial

LynnLin133

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

A more details needed about your ANN. Is it a token or a coin, or a network? Seems to just only introduce the new consensus algorithm: Proof of Contribution. I am waiting for the upcoming updates.

[/quoteWe are introducing a network, which is using PoC. We think every network (or chain) should have one core value (we call it soul Tongue), and the consensus algorithm and all other tech we used should serve this core value, and consensus algorithm from other project is not a good idea to use (since they serve other purpose). That’s why we have so many idea to introduce.
LynnLin133

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

It really looks a lot of improvements for  DAG.Could you elaborate the difference between IOTA and Byteball?
Differences between IOTA and Byteball can be found in many different ways: fees, consensus algorithm, witness, etc. Basically these are two totally different project which using the same network structure – DAG, just like many different projects using blockchain serving different purposes.
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

Hi, I own a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.

Feel free to join us ! See ya.  Wink
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

hi, for  English Whitepaper ,please join our telegram: https://t.me/Cyberveinofficial

Thanks for your link, I would appreciate to have English information because my Chinese is really bad Smiley
mr001

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

interesting project, looking forward.  Wink
danide

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

They are making an airdrop of 5 CyberVein, they didn't announce until when this link will be open - http://www.cybervein.org/invite?invite=e6ea3fad
The page is currently ONLY in Chinese (but open to everybody): the first field is CAPTCHA and on the second you should insert your ETH address, then join their telegram.
Enjoy
Lillie074

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Data exchange is a huge project, so is this the main reason for you choosing DAG structure? Any other consideration?
Hope you could explain in detail of the advantage of using DAG structure in your project...
Lillie074

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

How do you add smart contracts to the DAG network?  It looks not easy...
Since it takes a great length in your WP for this part.
Lillie074

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

Your project designed your own virtual machine. CVVM...right?
How this one differs from the virtual machines in other projects?What function you have designed specially for your project?

Could you say some tech details in CVVM? I do find your project very special, there are so many points interest me Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: