Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran should have nukes to keep the jews in check  (Read 9867 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:48:47 AM

three powers oppose the Zionists:

Iran
Hezbollah
HAMAS

they already blew up whole bunches of IDF battle tanks. Good luck for the future too!

Some also say Zionism is also opposed by the majority of Judaism. 

www.nkusa.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hammz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:48:25 AM

Nobody should have nukes.

All these ding dongs need to stop believing the idiotic notion that some magical sky wizard gave them special privileges over other people.

brainwashed to the point of self destruction....can it get any worse than that?

Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:07:48 AM

All these ding dongs need to stop believing the idiotic notion that some magical sky wizard gave them special privileges over other people.

Either nobody or everybody should have nukes.

Later is the more workable scenario as they are already out there.

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
cypher-punk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 05:21:12 PM

This is clearly true.
hammz

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:12:19 PM

This is clearly true.

Same holds true for gun ownership. It's a deterrent. Unfortunately you can't put the genie back in the bottle on any of this.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:29:16 PM

Without nukes few countries with large conventional military forces will dominate the world. Pretty much that is happening right now. France and UK have nukes too. Nobody thinks about launching full military invasion against them. Without nukes in 20th century the commies would rule from Atlantic to Himalayas and from Gibraltar to North Pole.

Not all people are equally strong. Firearms are equalizers for people. Nukes and chemical rockets are equalizers for nations. With firearm old lady can defend herself against robber. With well aimed nukes even Denmark-sized country can repel much larger enemy.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:32:00 PM

Fucking A. The level of shitty racism on this site is starting to get ridiculous.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 09:35:03 PM

Fucking A. The level of shitty racism on this site is starting to get ridiculous.
Actually MysteryMiner's racism is fairly decent. Mostly he keeps it to himself, and he doesn't rant about it in 15 different threads every hour. Some of the other losers, though, make him look like a saint by comparison.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:49:23 PM

Nukes are slightly racist. Just like computers. They both require intelligence to operate.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 10:00:01 PM

Nukes are slightly racist. Just like computers. They both require intelligence to operate.

There are dumb white people, too. Those with this level of intelligence, though, usually blame their problems on the Jews....

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:04:21 PM

I totally agree with this. In my work I meet with dumb people all the time. Never met a nigger so I have no idea how dumb they are. Probably they are so dumb that they even don't own a computer.

I have high IQ but I cannot prove it here. But I also blame jews on most problems in society. All racists and antisemites I met also have above average intelligence. Dumb people are not volunteering in politics.

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:08:22 PM

Never met a nigger so I have no idea how dumb they are. Probably they are so dumb that they even don't own a computer.

Do you really believe this? Seriously? Or are you just trying to provoke a reaction?

I mean the level of ignorance in that statement is amazing. If I said this exact same thing about whatever race you are (including throwing in a racial slur), how would you react?  Would you feel it was a fair assessment of your race?

Probably not.

So why take that attitude towards people of other races?
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:30:11 PM

I seriously never got opportunity to do business with niggers. They are rare here and they are even rarer in IT industry. All I got was some angry word exchange with nigger and white slut accompanying him.

John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:32:46 PM

I have high IQ but I cannot prove it here.

Why not?

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:37:53 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 10:52:26 PM by evolve

I seriously never got opportunity to do business with niggers. They are rare here and they are even rarer in IT industry. All I got was some angry word exchange with nigger and white slut accompanying him.

That didn't answer my questions at all. I'm not surprised about the fact that you've never met a black person, I'm surprised that you are immediately hostile to people of a race to the point of using slurs and making assumptions about their IQ, even though you haven't had any interactions with someone of that race.

Lets try this a different way, What race are you?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 11:04:39 PM

He's an African, like the rest of us.

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:10:56 PM

True. According to DNA and anthropological evidence, we all came from Africa.  Thats one of the reasons I dont get racism...race itself is nonexistant, its just arbitrary lines that blur the closer you look at them.

Human migration model based on mitochondriall DNA evidence:
MysteryMiner
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:21:35 PM

I have high IQ but I cannot prove it here.

Why not?
When I was kid I was made fun by school counselor. She was practicing student that showed me to other students solving IQ tests with unbelievable scores. I felt like cripple in circus and I never taken IQ test after that.

That didn't answer my questions at all. I'm not surprised about the fact that you've never met a black person, I'm surprised that you are immediately hostile to people of a race to the point of using slurs and making assumptions about their IQ, even though you haven't had any interactions with someone of that race.

Nigger is the only literary correct word for person with black skin and african ancestry. I know in some parts of world the multiculturalists made Nigger a taboo word. The new world order proponents tried such things here too, but they failed at the nigger. And when I call someone nigger I'm not hostile against him.

It is well known fact that different races have different attributes. Like dungeons and dragons. Every observation I came across supports this theory.
White northern European here. Part of Aryan culture.

momagic

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:21:39 PM

In the UK there's loads of black people, some of my friends are black.

It's just where you're from, in a multi-cultural country you live with different people, it's a good thing. We're all human and deserve the same treatment not matter colour or creed.

The battle you talk about the masses don't know about either through ignorance or innocence,

The Zionist Alliance is in control, can we do anything about it? Does Bitcoin release us of their control?

So many questions, so many answers and so many conspiracies.

Check this guy out, tell me what you think: https://twitter.com/erikrush
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 11:27:08 PM

Letting children play with weapons won't result in well behaved children, what you get is dangerous children that are even harder to teach good manners to.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: