Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com?  (Read 56103 times)
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:51:58 PM

[...] Our software produces conservative stable returns for our members, that is only we care about.

[citation needed]

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 01:49:34 PM

grue

Our robot members are protected by 60 day guarantee. If they don't produce profits in that time they can get a refund.

We don't force anyone to join us, we are happy to work with people who are with us. I am glad to say that almost everyone who activated is in profit so far.

here are several of them
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 06:45:05 PM

Scam?  Huh Huh

Of course we are not a scam. Why would we be? we don't accept any money or deposits, we only sell you software license. You are trading independently at BTC-e like you would trade manually or with any other system.

So far I see one customer who did not get his product and some noob accounts that praise the service. No reputable member of the community would or ever will vouch for your robot.

How could you scam users? Assuming the api only allows trades and no other stupid things as withdraws "some hacker's account". You chould have your bots perform terribly bad at some point and claim that somebody must have found out how your robot works and used it against you. This was you teased users with moderate gains that you grant them in the inverse fashion of this and once you feel like needing an exit, you make the bots perform terribly bad and loose all the money to you. Either in some all buy at once and then all sell at once into your 10% spread walls until there is not money left or in some more subtle way. Of course you can scam users if you control their trading.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:33:14 PM

grue

Our robot members are protected by 60 day guarantee. If they don't produce profits in that time they can get a refund.
...that's assuming you'll stick around for that long.

We don't force anyone to join us, we are happy to work with people who are with us. I am glad to say that almost everyone who activated is in profit so far.

here are several of them
http://btcrobot.com/images/activated.png
Those are some nice "profits". But you're missing some critical information: how much was invested, and how the strategy compares to buy and hold. If your bot can indeed perform better than buy and hold, I encourage you to enter the Automated Trading Contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261086.0)

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:18:29 PM

...that's assuming you'll stick around for that long.

We have been developing trading software for 8 years.

how much was invested,

The robot can start from $100 usd or 1 bitcoin but your profit will be minimal. I would suggest starting with $500 or $1000 for real profits.

So far I see one customer who did not get his product and some noob accounts that praise the service. No reputable member of the community would or ever will vouch for your robot.

We are online for 2 days and most of the time under strong DDOS. We don't have many customers, but over the time the reputation will prove itself..

I am not forcing you to join, take your time to monitor. I am sure you will change your mind later.

How could you scam users? Assuming the api only allows trades and no other stupid things as withdraws "some hacker's account". You chould have your bots perform terribly bad at some point and claim that somebody must have found out how your robot works and used it against you. This was you teased users with moderate gains that you grant them in the inverse fashion of this and once you feel like needing an exit, you make the bots perform terribly bad and loose all the money to you. Either in some all buy at once and then all sell at once into your 10% spread walls until there is not money left or in some more subtle way. Of course you can scam users if you control their trading.

This does not even make any sense. We are fully transparent and make money by selling you the licenses. What's the point scamming anyone? If people are happy, they stay with us and extend license after 1 year or 3 years.

That's the only business model we have.  Also we don't control any trading at all. If you are on Silver plan you work directly from your PC with BTC-e API... We don't even know your stats, they are on your PC.
On Gold plan we install your bot on the VPS, and it also trades fully independently.

eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:58:31 AM

By the way if you are admin or moderator we would be more than happy to give you a copy so you can see yourself. We came in peace.
SimonBelmond

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:42:53 AM

grue

here are several of them

@eurobitcoin: These profits are not profits. Tey are mainly the initial amounts people deposited. You should correct that. Also in the GUI of the hosted SW.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:56:23 PM

These profits are not profits. Tey are mainly the initial amounts people deposited

probably you are right for several people it could be additional deposits. There is no way to 100% find out if the account balance change was caused by trading or by extra deposits.

You can also follow trading on our salespage in the middle of the page of btcrobot.com/
goldman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 01:35:23 PM

i love this land page this site will make a lot of money ....like forex robot...you know just change to bitcoin....great idea ...so smart

bitcoindr.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:11:57 PM

Well, I thought I'd see what would happen, so about a week before launch I signed up to get an affiliate at clickbetter and threw the banner on our page.

I just checked and see the following:

42 clicks
0 sales...

Oh well...

bitcoin dr
luicon

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:06:02 AM

so this is a scam finnally or a working bot?

they still cotinue sending me mails about the fact i must be quickly getting my licence and sh*t like that...
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:05:41 AM

no sign of a working bot so a scam by any other name
botsofbitcoin

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:51:49 PM

I'm currently in discussions with them about getting a trial account and will be happy to take back my calls of scam if it turns out they do have something worthwhile.

Also, in my communications with them, I've been very clear that I don't like their marketing techniques. Very high pressure, not very honest-sounding.

Of course, I'll report back once I see something, and also if I don't see anything which will be yet another red flag.

See my localbitcoins ads here: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/botsofbitcoin/?ch=2mk
Visit Bots of Bitcoin here: http://www.botsofbitcoin.com/
Follow on Twitter: @botsofbitcoin
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 07:52:18 PM

How exactly does we scam you?

If you have specific questions PM me or send support email

Also, in my communications with them, I've been very clear that I don't like their marketing techniques. Very high pressure, not very honest-sounding.

Thank you for your review. Though it may look aggressive to you, we use techniques that provide good conversions for us and affiliates.

Our performance account is published on site in the middle:

sukiho

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 12:56:51 AM

How exactly does we scam you?

If you have specific questions PM me or send support email

you seriously think that all you have to say is that it makes a profit of $4535.54? see, even I can make up a random number. people have already tried asking what was the original investment etc and it seems you dont understand the questions? why would anyone want to use your bot when you give no clue if it even makes a profit? and the claim that you are the first bitcoin bot....either an outright lie or simply a sign that you are stupid, you tell us.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:27:38 AM

We publish it on the website in the middle of the salespage. Original deposit is 10k. it made 50% profit in little more than 2 months

Here is another example of one of the smaller traders

sukiho

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:35:22 AM

"There is no such thing as Demo accounts in Bitcoin." a rather strange claim to make, so anyway how does it work? do people send you the deposits, or do you prefer them just to send you the name and password for their btc-e account?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 12:02:52 PM

There is no such thing as Demo accounts in Bitcoin." a rather strange claim to make, so anyway how does it work? do people send you the deposits, or do you prefer them just to send you the name and password for their btc-e account?

Nobody is sending us any deposits or their account access.

The robot simply connects to BTC-e by API via the API keys and trades there. You set "Trade" and "info" keys and it runs.

It is fully automated.

Take a look at this video http://youtu.be/jKqnaFncFns
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 11:04:11 AM

What is the logic behind this bot? Is the logic customizeable?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
SimonBelmond

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:26:39 PM

What is the logic behind this bot? Is the logic customizeable?

It has three modes. conservative, medium and agressive. You can also set it to custom and then set some limuts and stuff. Havent found a detailed explanation for these settings yet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: