Bitcoin Forum
November 29, 2020, 05:30:02 PM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards
 
  Home Help Search Login Register More  
  Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Economy / Services / Decentradex seeking Arabic speaking community members on: June 29, 2020, 11:15:29 AM
The decentradex exchange is eagerly seeking people from the Arabic community to help with the project. Translations, marketing, graphic design. Please send pm, respond to this post or @decentradex on telegram.
2  Local / 跳蚤市场 / Decentradex exchange seeking Chinese speaking community members on: June 29, 2020, 11:13:30 AM
The decentradex exchange is eagerly seeking people from the Chinese community to help with the project. Translations, marketing, graphic design. Please send pm, respond to this post or @decentradex on telegram.
3  Local / Marketplace (India) / Decentradex looking for Indian community members to join project on: June 29, 2020, 11:10:38 AM
The decentradex exchange is eagerly seeking people from the Indian community to help with the project. Translations, marketing, graphic design. Please send pm, respond to this post or @decentradex on telegram.
4  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Tokens (Altcoins) / DecenTradex seeking tokens for free! ✖ DCX airdrop to holders of listed tokens! on: June 27, 2020, 04:40:19 PM
We're looking for new tokens to list for free!

The goal of the decentradex exchange is to list tokens without charging them an arm and a leg like most exchanges. So your community can immediately have an official listing and trade.

We will even use our DCX token as a base market to help you create trading volume out of the gate. We will evaluate your token and place orders even if you don't have an official price on coingecko. If you list "pocketlint" coin, with no real purpose, don't expect to see more than 0.0000001 DCX in exchange.


As a promotional we will also airdrop DCX token to the token holders of the first 5 tokens that agree to list with us! To immediately help facilitate trading

@decentradexchat on telegram
DecenTradex.com
5  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Tokens (Altcoins) / [ANN][AIRDROP]✖️DecentraDex Token Airdrop ✖️ DecentraDex exchange LIVE ✖️ on: June 24, 2020, 05:23:23 PM




WEBSITE | DecenTradex Exchange | TELEGRAM | TWITTER


WHAT IS DecenTradex?

DecentraDex (DCX) is a token for use on the DecentraDex trading exchange it operates on the Ethereum blockchain.

What is DecenTradex?

DecenTradex is a decentralized token exchange. You can trade anonymously and safely on an exchange with no single entity in charge. You have control of your private keys, not the exchange. The Exchange has recently gone live, and is running. The DecenTradex token will be used as a base trading pair on the platform. There will initially be a circulating supply of 6 million tokens. The remaining will be kept in a pool for rewards. Monthly dividends will be paid out to holders until 2032. The amount you earn, will be based on the amount you hold. Example, If you hold 0.01% in DCX, you will receive 0.01% of the monthly dividends. Top 20% of holders  will also participate in an overall revenue share from the platform. Those 20% will also earn according to their stake in DCX. Also, DCX holders will benefit from new listings on the exchange. Top 10% of wallets will receive airdrops when we give new tokens an official listing. When we list a new token, we will accumulate a certain amount and distribute among the top token holders to encourage trading (again, according to the amount you hold in DCX). DecenTradex will have it's own main net active in 2021, at which point tokens can be swapped for the DCX privacy coin. The DCX token will still remain an active, and essential part to the ecosystem for the DecenTradex exchange. DCX privacy coin will have a starting supply of 26 Million (reserved for all possible swaps into the future), and a TBD total supply.

DCX Tokenomics

-Circulating Supply: 6 Million
-Total Supply: 26 Million
-Monthly Dividends: 138,888 DCX
-Decimals: 8


More details will come...


AIRDROP HAS CONCLUDED. WE DO HOWEVER STILL HAVE SEVERAL PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY CAMPAIGNS RUNNING ON TWITTER! @DECENTRADEX TO FIND ONE FROM GLEAM, AND ANOTHER SHARE AND TAG PROMOTION.




Pages: [1]
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!