Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 06:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]
 
  Home Help Search Login Register More  
  Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Economy / Games and rounds / weekly lotto only 3 numbers to win on: March 14, 2014, 12:21:05 PM
Each entry cost's 0.01, 95% of jackpot will be given to the winner. The remaining 5% will be donated to http://fundraise.unicef.org.uk/MyPage/Backtrackit#.UyKzPYU8NND

You can enter as many times as you like and if we have no winner the jackpot will be rolled over. If more than one winner the jackpot will be split.

Only 3 numbers to win, choose any number from 1 to 49.


Here is a hash of the winning numbers 1FDB3C1B7190063B167CC2E2BDBCC708FA558ABFA0E72BE144065F6E855DD74A sha256.

Post your entry up along with tx id

Jackpot wallet 126zjoaQMJLkUviUuvoTymY7kSzfj1tWbu

No new accounts allowed to play you must have at least registered two weeks ago
.
2  Economy / Gambling / weekly lotto only 3 numbers to win 0.01 on: March 14, 2014, 09:52:26 AM
Each entry cost's 0.01, 95% of jackpot will be given to the winner. The remaining 5% will be donated to http://fundraise.unicef.org.uk/MyPage/Backtrackit#.UyKzPYU8NND

You can enter as many times as you like and if we have no winner the jackpot will be rolled over. If more than one winner the jackpot will be split.

Only 3 numbers to win, choose any number from 1 to 49.


Here is a hash of the winning numbers 1FDB3C1B7190063B167CC2E2BDBCC708FA558ABFA0E72BE144065F6E855DD74A sha256.

Post your guess up along with tx id

Jackpot wallet 126zjoaQMJLkUviUuvoTymY7kSzfj1tWbu

No new accounts allowed to play you must have at least registered two weeks ago.


3  Economy / Digital goods / 10gbp ebay voucher on: March 14, 2014, 07:07:04 AM
Anybody interested in buying a 10gbp ebay voucher ?

   Valid until 21 March 2014
   Valid for purchases made with PayPal   
   Discount does not apply to postage
   Minimum spend: 20 GBP

Asking 0.012 but open to offers.
4  Other / Off-topic / Just sold my first fraction of a bitcoin on: March 06, 2014, 07:54:49 PM
Feels good been able make a bit of money mining alts and trading for bitcoin. Been out of work for years and find it hard getting employed (I have Schizophrenia) it's nice been able to cash some in, when I'm short on money even though it was only a tenner Smiley.


So I'd like to say, Thank you to bitcoin and all it's supporters for making my life that little bit easier Smiley.
5  Economy / Services / (WTS) An highly classified secret on: February 08, 2014, 12:40:31 AM
I am selling an highly classified secret that I have held for over 50 years. Only an handful of people know this secret, I will not sell this to you if I think you are not trust worthy enough and or able to handle the information.

I am asking only BTC0.2 for this highly classified secret. Once you have sent the payment to 1Lxq77H8ropCx2ywvgNeDfNnwxrTd1ReQt send me a PM and we will talk. If I like you, the secret is yours, if not, I refund you and nothing more will be said.



Warning:- Learning this secret is a life changing event, you have been warned!
6  Other / Beginners & Help / Hello everyone on: January 02, 2014, 11:41:05 PM
Hi, been mining alts for the past week and lurking around the forum. Done a bit of trading here and there on BTC-E and will be looking forward to hopefully trading and talking with some of you guys in the near future.
Pages: [1]
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!