Dedicated full node hardware
Bitseed, a company founded by Mike Doty, Jay Feldis, Konn Danley, and John Light, is proud to officially announce the Bitseed Bitcoin Edition, our dedicated “plug and play” bitcoin full-node server, which is available now on our website.
A Bitseed personal server is designed to run services and applications that you want to have on and available 24/7 within your own home or office. It is small, quiet (no fans), and draws very little power, but is powerful enough to run cutting edge decentralized services.
The Bitseed Core edition of the Bitseed personal server comes preconfigured as a Bitcoin full node. Running the official Bitcoin Core open source client, it maintains the entire Bitcoin blockchain, strengthening and securing the Bitcoin network. The Bitcoin blockchain has grown to over 30GB in size, and is no longer convenient to run on a notebook, mobile device or even a workstation PC – yet full nodes are necessary for the health of the network. Bitseed Core allows you to keep bitcoin running 24/7 without slowing your PC or crimping your mobile lifestyle.
Bitseed Core features:
- Custom case design
- Custom user interface
- 250GB HDD
- Automatically runs bitcoind
- Full Bitcoin blockchain pre-installed
- Easy Setup – just plug it into your router with the ethernet cable provided. Bitseed will start bitcoin and keep it running.
- Low Power – uses less than 10 watts (about 1/10 of a typical PC).
- No display monitor needed.
- OS is Ubuntu 14 with optional GUI desktop. Bitseed can support a mouse, keyboard and HDMI monitor if desired.
Bitseed is perfect for bitcoin developers, researchers, and hobbyists. Run a Bitseed Bitcoin full node to get secure access to the blockchain and support the Bitcoin network.
Bitseed can be configured to support alternative blockchains as well. Contact us for special orders.
Thanks for checking us out!