So is there chance for Elastic to reach at least 0,00019 BTC again? One more time I bought a lot of them but the price is almost 0,00010 now
Mmm..
Stay with it for 8 Weeks from now, the price gonna be between 100.000 Sat to 200.000 sat.
I hope so. I am a noob and I invested in this coin about 80% of my portfolio. I bought it at 19.000 Sat. I don`t want to sell it with a loss. I read RewFrew posts but finally It was my decision to buy it
What if i stay xel ? Too risky? Are U Just tired waiting ans will come Back later ?
Yes gonna cameback later when this sellings stops.
In the meantime, the best strategy is to buy 3 to 4 Coins, wait till 50% 100% Then sell your initial investment money and let the free money climb without a pressure.
RewFrew do you think that price might go up? If I would sell it now I will loose some cash...
Helllo guys. I`m new here. I just bought some Elastic yesterday but the price went down I bought it for 0,00021 BTC. I hope RewFrew is right that it will go up.
I also invested in Waves and ZCash. Do you guys think it`s a good choice?