Bitcoin Forum
March 04, 2024, 06:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]
 
  Home Help Search Login Register More  
  Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
1  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Speculation (Altcoins) / Re: Very short term invest on: September 08, 2017, 03:19:24 AM
Look in to TKN.  Bout to crack that 40000 Sat line and then it's BOOM!
2  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Speculation (Altcoins) / Re: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion on: September 08, 2017, 12:06:01 AM
I also are a little bit sad that I haven't buy much more at 40 Satoshi :/

XVG is still cheap as f*ck so buy buy buy while you can!

What are you thinking will be the price of Verge? Will it be more than 1$ xD
I think in the middle of 2018 0.1$ max. if developers keep updating XVG roadmaps.

Honestly at this rate and by looking at their road map. .1 is closer then you think.

I think I need to invest 100$ into Verge. So I can make 900$ profit. That would be very nice.

I hope you have higher expectations than that
3  Economy / Long-term offers / Loan Request | Multiple Collateral Options | Trying to Expand Business on: August 07, 2017, 03:39:27 AM
Loan amount : 1
- Repayment amount : 1.1
- Length: 120 Days
- Collateral or reason : Trying to gain credibility and learn about how bitcoin loans work, use for small photography business equipment.  My collateral is 400,000 XVG/Verge and 1300 XEM, this account, and I also have a Genesis mining account with 36 Th/s of lifetime hashrate.  I don't know how any of this works so how I would let you hold on to this account or the genesis mining account is up in the air to me.  I currently get paid out around .007/daily
- BTC Address: 1HThScr58iWeojtSxy459PkxpbHADhY1u4

Here is my photography website www.mitchfrinkphotography.com

4  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Speculation (Altcoins) / Re: My Portfolio- What would you do next? on: July 19, 2017, 03:26:36 AM
Hi,
I bought coins since March 17.
I would like to know your opinions about what I should do next. I want to hold my coins at least 1 year.

1.  Should I buy more BTC to complete my portfolio
or
2. Should I sell everything in the next pump to buy btc

3. should i add Stratis and ANT if the price falls significantly

4. leave it like it is and hodl

MY Portfolio:

BTC 3,1
LTC 110
XVG  1,1 million
Sia 610k
via 10.300
waves 1500
block 654
xmr 15
ark 4000
xrp 5000
nxs 1000
lsk 500
pivx 300
xem 2000

Except of verge which I bought at 180 sat 1 day before correction (aaargh =) ) all coins made more or less profits.

To be honest my goal is to pay my house and still having a good portion of coins.

excited about your answers.

Can I ask where you keep these coins?  Specifically your XVG and SIA
5  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Speculation (Altcoins) / Re: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion on: June 05, 2017, 03:02:01 AM
Why isn't it on Poli?
6  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Service Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [MINING] CoiningSolutions.com Shares @ $19 for 1+MHs FREE hosting & 0% Fees on: January 03, 2015, 05:08:39 PM
Never received a payout this week?
7  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Service Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [MINING] CoiningSolutions.com Shares @ $19 for 1+MHs FREE hosting & 0% Fees on: December 23, 2014, 10:38:57 AM
I PMed you but thought id write on here as well. 

I show my payout addy as 1F9VtU2GQj2cLSdjF3hLweDpXEeWX4AxQn

if you could change that to 18FL8W4ZUQVJJFNtEm7J3kJJSmjBD8NCVX id appreciate it.  Thanks!
8  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Service Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [OPEN] CoiningSolutions.com Shares @ $19 for 1+MHs FREE hosting & 0% Fees on: December 17, 2014, 01:38:17 AM
Hey Waldo,

Is there a new spreadsheet on google docs now that all miners are pooled together and everyone is getting paid out off all power?  Just curious.  Thank you.
9  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Service Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [OPEN] CoiningSolutions.com Shares @ $25 for 1+MHs FREE hosting & 0% Fees on: September 11, 2014, 11:09:23 PM
So in the spreadsheet for this batch, I believe we all have LTC addresses, should we change this to a BTC address for payouts?
10  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Coin Ticker, Altcoin price notification on: June 25, 2014, 07:00:53 PM
Is there any website, app, service that will send me a notification if a price of an Altcoin reaches to a price I set it at, or goes below a price I set it at.  Any portfolio website have this feature?  Thanks.
11  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Service Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [OPEN] CoiningSolutions.com Shares @ $29 for 1+MHs FREE hosting & 0% Fees on: June 04, 2014, 10:14:28 PM
Waldo,

Is paypal still an option to buy shares?  I added 1 share and it only gives me Bitcoin.  I would really love to get in on this.

Also, is the decision on what/how to mine with these still TBD?  Will there be voting rights for those of us that would be on a miner to vote where that miner is pointed?

Let me get that fixed real quick PayPal was giving me issues (what's new?) and they just got sorted out and I had forgotten to re-enable that payment. Should be up now for ya.

It's still TBD and everyone can pitch in their vote but ultimately I'l be deciding where/what we will be mining. Obviously, I'll be going after the most profitable but transparency and reliability are key factors in the decision. Smiley

Update: You actually had the old product price in your order, so I cancelled that one. 1 MH is only $29 now, instead of $49.

Oh i was trying to buy the 20Mh/s option for $499, thank you for updating it.  I just completed my order.
12  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Service Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [OPEN] CoiningSolutions.com Shares @ $29 for 1+MHs FREE hosting & 0% Fees on: June 04, 2014, 08:49:05 PM
Waldo,

Is paypal still an option to buy shares?  I added 1 share and it only gives me Bitcoin.  I would really love to get in on this.

Also, is the decision on what/how to mine with these still TBD?  Will there be voting rights for those of us that would be on a miner to vote where that miner is pointed?
13  Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: CoiningSolutions.com HashFast Batch 1 next action Poll on: June 03, 2014, 07:15:48 PM
Waldo,

Can I change my payout address (if and when get any refund)?
14  Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: [CLOSED] CoiningSolutions.com HashFast Shares ฿2.5 = 20GH/s [CLOSED] on: February 24, 2014, 03:55:52 PM
Are there documents or anything I can see that shows

A. How much BTC was taken in by Waldo from the group buy members for the Batch 1 Miners
B. How much BTC was paid to Hashfast for the 7 Batch 1 miners
C. How much more BTC was taken in for the Upgrade Kit (Just on Miner 1 it looks like)
D. How much BTC was paid to Hashfast for the Upgrade Kit.

Or is all this information hidden by Waldo?

I guess my question is how much BTC was paid to Hashfast and How much did Waldo keep?
15  Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: [CLOSED] CoiningSolutions.com HashFast Shares ฿2.5 = 20GH/s [CLOSED] on: January 24, 2014, 05:16:32 PM
Any update Waldo? I saw messages that a lot of people has been already recieved their BJ

We aren't waiting for our Babyjets, we requested a refund and now are pursuing legal action for full refund in Bitcoin.
16  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Pools (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - middlecoin.com on: January 10, 2014, 09:32:20 PM
Man, who is the top Miner with 731 MH/s?  New Scrypt Asic company testing out all the miners?  Earlier this morning it was like 600.  Wish I could put together that much power.
17  Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: [CLOSED] CoiningSolutions.com HashFast Shares ฿2.5 = 20GH/s [CLOSED] on: January 10, 2014, 09:23:04 PM
Voted for Legal action.  Does anyone know the thread where the guy posted about this lawyer.  Like who is working with him exactly?
18  Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: [CLOSED] CoiningSolutions.com HashFast Shares ฿2.5 = 20GH/s [CLOSED] on: January 08, 2014, 08:04:47 PM
So I received an email from HashFast in the middle of the night regarding refunds.

They are fully ignoring all calls and emails from me.

The email basically stated that if we watch a refund for Batch 1 it will only be in USD and it needs to be decided by tomorrow (really?). I really hate everything about this company so I'm with whatever you guys decide. The lawyer aboves fees are 40% BTW.

At this point I'm not too sure what move to make.

Honestly I don't see how this case will win.  BTC is not considered legal tender so the court will probably rule that they have to refund the original value in USD which is already what they're offering.  Does this guy promise only to take his fee if he wins?  What is his fee if he loses?  I'm ok with whatever the majority decides, as I don't really have a big stake in this group buy to try and sway ideas but this all seems a lose lose situation.  Thank you waldo for everything you've done.
19  Bitcoin / Hardware / Re: Hashfast Scam Timeline (Do not give hashfast your money) on: January 05, 2014, 08:58:08 PM
Have they even been issued a subpoena by anyone yet? 
20  Bitcoin / Group buys / Re: [CLOSED] CoiningSolutions.com HashFast Shares ฿2.5 = 20GH/s [CLOSED] on: January 03, 2014, 08:14:39 PM
any update on our refund ??

Yeah, an update from Waldo about his plan to handle this would be nice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!