Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2022, 10:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 23.0 [Torrent]
 
  Home Help Search Login Register More  
  Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »
1  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds seized, preparing to reimburse victims. on: March 12, 2022, 12:34:04 PM
I come back here to defend myself and fight for the belief that I deserve what I had legitimately earned, defend my younger self who is not as bad as who he has been made out to be and who has not turned out to be a bad person in later years but has been damaged by what has happened to him. The damages that this robbery by Bitdice caused in the long term has gotten to a point for me where I have no other choice but to call on just about every person who has assosciated with me to come here and tell everyone their experience and thoughts of me, in the hope that the wider community can at least consider calling Alex/dogedice/bitdice.me to return or resolve the confiscation of 38 BTC which has now lasted for 5 years. I can guarantee anyone that if those coins are put back in my possession, I will be able to do positive not just for myself, but for the people around me, for crypto and for people far and wide. My life will be back on track, I will have learned from my wrong and I will do good in a healthily selfless way.

Alex/Dogedice.me uses math to make money from the entertainment players feel from utimately losing money in the long run with his casino to this day. In other words, he benefits from people falling into the temptation of making money fast. I believe I have evolved better than that since I did a variation of the same thing when I was 15/16 year old and paid the price with the confiscation of my privacy. I know that the people around me know that as well and I know that the wider community will agree when they know the full story as well as who I am.

Expect a megathread with everything from top to bottom about this situation, the bitdice scandal, my online life and pages of people who know me on and offline; sharing their thoughts about me as a human and an entrepeneur. I believe this will prove that I am now deserving of these coins over bitdice in a moral sense, on top of the obvious facts that:
- In 2017, dogedice.me/Alex/bitdice.me robbed me of 38BTC under unreasonable and deflective grounds.
- The coins were pocketed by Alex and the bitdice.me bankroll and have remained such for 5 years now, he refuses to give them back or communicate in this thread that he created.
- The coins have no relation to the shennanigans that I was dox'd for when I was less than 16 years old which occurred 3 years prior to the robbery against me conducted by Alex/dogedice/bitdice.me and his supposed accomplice, Quickseller. Whether Quickseller is an accomplice or not, the people can decide. He is extremely biased and has aided Bitdice.me in retaining the coins under these unreasonable and deflective grounds/pretenses, therefor I think it's appropriate to call him an accomplice in this robbery.

I don't care if it doesn't work. I am doing this for me. That way I never have to come back to this hell hole of a thread again.
1: In 2014, Quickseller dox'es me in 2014 and labels me as a scammer for running investor-based (ponzi) games that were promoted in the investor-based games section and TO-DATE does not have any complaints from those who played + stated VERY clearly that full loss was probable WITHOUT burying this fact in legal jargon (unlike facebook who rob all of you suckers of your data and sell it to the highest bidder and bury this fact in their tos that is thousands of pages long)
> So let's shorten this one - I was dox'd for being a part of a team who ran transparent games where some people lost and some people won, games that stated loss was probable, and was promoted in gambling/hyip/ponzi game boards only. This dox ruined me mentally, but no, that wasn't punishment enough...
There were multiple people that complained when you scammed your "investors". You were not transparent about what you were doing, in fact you were misleading "investors" about what you were doing.
Facts:
- Themes are irrelevant, promotion was always apparent in the gambling boards here and off-site. I do not condone what I did as a child, but this is a fact.
- Risks stated in the short and sweet TOS. Anyone with eyes could see the risk which is why no one has really complained except for your sockpuppet accounts.
- Some people won, some people lost, as gambling goes. Another reason why next to no one has truly complained. They knew what they were doing.
- All of the above occurred in 2014, when I was told I was wrong and dox'd by yourself, I ceased all of this kind of stuff for my safety, even though I think that I was at least a little bit responsible about it.
- Dogedice/Alex/Bitdice.me confiscated 38 BTC unrelated to the above. These coins can be traced back to exchanges and altcoin projects, thess coins had no connection to the 2014 activities that I was already dox'd for, even though I believe to this day that it was not right for you to do that.
- Dogedice/Alex/Bitdice.me is not an authority figure who is permitted to confiscate coins over matters from over 1000 days prior.
- Despite Dogedice/Alex/Bitdice.me claiming that the 38 BTC would be reimbursed to the losers, I am sure that at least 37 BTC remains in the Bitdice.me bankroll
- The only person who has been reimbursed (as far as what has been publicly disclosed) is a person who invested in the creation of a failed game. Not a player. This is contradictory to the stance you are both taking considering this individual assisted development.

I have three questions if you care to answer...
1. Where is the 38 BTC now? In the losers pockets, or in the bitdice.me bankroll?
2. Why do you defend the casino that scammed tens of millions in an ICO and unlawfully confiscared coins unrelated to your accusations against me almsot 3 years before hand?
3. Are you on bitdice.me's payroll, or have you ever been paid by them to stay on their side indefinitely despite their countless unlawful actions?

At least I learnt from my mistakes and found the right path even affer the bashing and unfair treatment. While you proceeded to continually abuse your power and trust to mislead or scam people on this forum. It's funny that you continually bash me for mistakes I made when I was young, while you, a grown male/female who acted righteous and built reputation within this forum blatantly blindsided people with your ridiculous crusader act and somehow got away with it...It's ironic...but it hurts...considering I'm still at a loss from my legitimate hard work after learning from my mistakes, while you guys are probably a couple of filthy rich crooks acting as if you two are the good guys and I am the bad guy.

If I ever get this BTC back, I vowe to put 5 BTC in escrow purely for the purpose of allowng anyone who played the games to be reimbursed IF they ever claim it. Even though I consider them to be losers of what was pretty damn obvious to be a game. I am not excusing my younger self and his actions, but I will not move away from the facts.
2  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds locked, how should we proceed? on: February 19, 2022, 09:15:21 AM
What's your opinion on how we should proceed with those funds (38BTC). We can confiscate them (and add them to investors bankroll, I do not need his money) as he clearly broke our rules and we are able to do this. However considering that we didn't lose any money to him that's a bit harsh, still, I'm not sure whether we should release or confiscate it as I have concerns about how legit those funds are.

A player deposited to your site and won, and you're asking whether it's OK to confiscate his winnings or not?

On what grounds would you think that might be OK to do? Are you thinking he cheated in some way?

If he won fairly then I don't see what right you have to take someone else's money.

Perhaps there's more to the story than I'm seeing here. He tried and failed to log in as you on your dice site, OK. I'm sure people try to log in as me all the time. I don't confiscate their money for it though.

I guess if you have proof that he has stolen from people you could feel justified in using his funds to repay his victims, and then return the rest to him. But running an HYIP isn't the same as stealing, especially if the terms of the HYIP were clearly stated up front.

I will just ''quote'' dooglus again. I think it's not fair. Pay that man his money!

EDIT: AFTER 4 Years we can say dogedice indeed needed that money. This is why I always stay away from dice sites.

I would love even 5% of what I am owed.

For those who are reading:

1: In 2014, Quickseller dox'es me in 2014 and labels me as a scammer for running investor-based (ponzi) games that were promoted in the investor-based games section and TO-DATE does not have any complaints from those who played + stated VERY clearly that full loss was probable WITHOUT burying this fact in legal jargon (unlike facebook who rob all of you suckers of your data and sell it to the highest bidder and bury this fact in their tos that is thousands of pages long)
> So let's shorten this one - I was dox'd for being a part of a team who ran transparent games where some people lost and some people won, games that stated loss was probable, and was promoted in gambling/hyip/ponzi game boards only. This dox ruined me mentally, but no, that wasn't punishment enough...
2: Being the apparent "delinquent" i was, I phished dogedice out of his bitcointalk account, tried to recoup some gambling  then deletes his Pm's  and put the login information in his forum signature. Quick seller recouped his account and NO financial damage occurred to dogedice
3: 2 years had passed, I played bitdice occasionally for a year with no issues. I made no attempt to hide who i was, and if i ever used more than one account i made it publicly known.
4: In 2017 (after over a year playing on bitdice/dogedice/alex's casino) Alex decided to use event 1 & 2 as reason to confiscated my balance of 38 BTC, claiming it would be reimbursed to my "victims" (correction, willing players of ponzi games) and to date, has only reimbursed 0.4 BTC to one person, who, may I add, DID NOT PLAY the games, but actually invested in the creation of one that never took off. May I also add that the origin of the 38BTC balance was not tied to the games but rather from trading. After I was dox'd, I never ran a game again due to the mental damage and fear caused of my information being exposed.

5: It's 2022, almost 5 years have passed and I'm broke, indebted, well gotten any "karma" and a fuck load beyond, and still gotten nothing from bit dice who does not even have the balls to tell everyone why he's still holding onto the btc.

If you bring me proof that you scammed me, i'll give you 25% of the amount i'm getting returned

Man, I don't even know who you are. I'm pretty sure you're a sock puppet of quickseller though since you're acting retarded. How about you provide some proof of whatever interaction we've apparently had? Otherwise buzz off with your shit posting.
3  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds locked, how should we proceed? on: November 09, 2021, 10:21:27 PM
What's your opinion on how we should proceed with those funds (38BTC). We can confiscate them (and add them to investors bankroll, I do not need his money) as he clearly broke our rules and we are able to do this. However considering that we didn't lose any money to him that's a bit harsh, still, I'm not sure whether we should release or confiscate it as I have concerns about how legit those funds are.

A player deposited to your site and won, and you're asking whether it's OK to confiscate his winnings or not?

On what grounds would you think that might be OK to do? Are you thinking he cheated in some way?

If he won fairly then I don't see what right you have to take someone else's money.

Perhaps there's more to the story than I'm seeing here. He tried and failed to log in as you on your dice site, OK. I'm sure people try to log in as me all the time. I don't confiscate their money for it though.

I guess if you have proof that he has stolen from people you could feel justified in using his funds to repay his victims, and then return the rest to him. But running an HYIP isn't the same as stealing, especially if the terms of the HYIP were clearly stated up front.

I will just ''quote'' dooglus again. I think it's not fair. Pay that man his money!

EDIT: AFTER 4 Years we can say dogedice indeed needed that money. This is why I always stay away from dice sites.

I sent dogedice an email today explaining my life situation briefly and how much I'd appreciate the AUD value at the time the coins were confiscated.

This is about 1/25th of the bitcoin value today, around 0.63~ btc. I left my bitcoin address in my signsture for anyone to see he has agreed to end this situation.

I an battered mentally. I really need this as I have next to nothing. I do not want hostility, I just want something that will help me start my journey of getting  back to baseline. I still defend  everything I have said in the past as to why I believe I am  entitled to the full BTC balance, but I am offering dogedice the huge discount because I need it for my life and I have no other hope left.

I hope Alex/dogedice is willing to at leest give me a lifeline with my own coins. Even though it's a fraction of the $2.5 million that it's worth today which is devastating to write, it would still mean the world to me.
4  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds seized, preparing to reimburse victims. on: April 16, 2021, 10:06:24 AM

It is now 2021, bitcoin is worth $50,000 USD and I have not received a single cent from BitDice and Alex still with-holds my balance of approximately $2,000,000 USD. I am in a massive amount of debt, I am depressed, I am unable to get a job due to the information posted about me online, and the only thing I truly believed that would change my life (cryptocurrency) is now changing everyone elses life while I sit here in debt,

Wow that really sucks. I bet you are regretting scamming so many people out of so much in 2014-15.

I still do not get what this has that got to do with dogedice.me confiscating 38 BTC from me 3 years later.

Was justice not already served when you posted my information and took the ability for me to get a job or any sort of real-life prospect?

You have additionally tried to serve justice by finding these so called "victims" and reimbursing them. The most ironic part is that the only person you've reimbursed is not even someone who had played the games, it was someone who invested in the creation of them.

Where is the 37.4 BTC now Quickseller, and why is it there? Answer me that honestly. It's the least that you can do after legitimately ruining my life over gambling-induced greed when I was literally a child.
5  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds seized, preparing to reimburse victims. on: April 16, 2021, 09:39:40 AM
Some of the funds of dzeros were given back as far as I know.
Dzeros withdrew from JD and moved to BD then alex seized the funds and gave them back to some users.
Few years ago some funds were returned thanks to him I remember perfectly, site wasn't long open.


It is now 2021, bitcoin is worth $50,000 USD and I have not received a single cent from BitDice and Alex still with-holds my balance of approximately $2,000,000 USD. I am in a massive amount of debt, I am depressed, I am unable to get a job due to the information posted about me online, and the only thing I truly believed that would change my life (cryptocurrency) is now changing everyone elses life while I sit here in debt, while watching a casino owner hold what would have been the foundation of my life for an entirely bullshit reason.

I just want my btc back. The hope that I will get back what is rightfully mine is, as of this post, the only thing keeping me getting through life. I have nothing else.

I remember the day, he had seized your funds after you gambled them up on jd, you had an agreement you didn't honor and choosen to run away with dude's money, then inside BD you gambled it up again. The dude recovered his initial funds.

This doesn't make any sense...

BitDice confiscated my 38 BTC and has not given me any form of agreement to get my funds back. BitDice said that they would reimburse my "victims" from investor based games I ran 2-3 years before my funds were confiscated, then they would decide what to do. They returned 0.4BTC to someone who wasn't actually playing the games but rather invested in the creation of them (that one failed). After that no one has been successfully able to claim anything back.

I did NOT receive any funds back from bitdice at any point in time since the funds were seized. That is a blatant lie. BitDice still holds my 38BTC and I am still waiting for it to come back.

I don't know who you are or what you are trying to achieve, but get your facts straight. JD has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that BitDice has taken my funds and has not returned them.



I was there and i'm still in contact with the dude you scammed, i remember the day as if it was yesterday. You took BTC from him, gambled it up and made a withdrawal towards bitdice without even thinking of giving the dude atleast his btc back, dooglus tracked the coins towards BD and notified the owner which then proceeded to lock your funds. It was 38 btc after you gambled it up there too. Dude only got back the amount of btc before you gambled it. Seems here you the only one that counts it as "your" btc.


Doesn't seem like Dooglus saw it the way you describe: (from earlier in this thread, exactly 4 years ago actually)


What's your opinion on how we should proceed with those funds (38BTC). We can confiscate them (and add them to investors bankroll, I do not need his money) as he clearly broke our rules and we are able to do this. However considering that we didn't lose any money to him that's a bit harsh, still, I'm not sure whether we should release or confiscate it as I have concerns about how legit those funds are.

A player deposited to your site and won, and you're asking whether it's OK to confiscate his winnings or not?

On what grounds would you think that might be OK to do? Are you thinking he cheated in some way?

If he won fairly then I don't see what right you have to take someone else's money.

Perhaps there's more to the story than I'm seeing here. He tried and failed to log in as you on your dice site, OK. I'm sure people try to log in as me all the time. I don't confiscate their money for it though.

I guess if you have proof that he has stolen from people you could feel justified in using his funds to repay his victims, and then return the rest to him. But running an HYIP isn't the same as stealing, especially if the terms of the HYIP were clearly stated up front.

I guess i'll abstain comments on that specific claim of mine, i'm not taking it back however.

In any case, I can remember dzeros being heavily ip banned by some mod, if you ask me i was expecting psy to get atleast part of his winnings not the "base investment" alone as they theoretically had a deal dzeros didn't honor. He did get his funds back and all was cool, however this identity we see is just an example of the scams . And not trying to take any stance against anyone even if i did already just trying to keep the truth true. There were and are plenty of scammers out there. I'm out of inspiration and memory, cheers.


Late edit: Might of been it wasn't dooglus who tracked dzeros down, i'll keep his identity safe anyhow.

I have not gotten a single cent from dogedice from this scenario and he can say that himself, and I did not use any confiscated funds to play anything. The funds in dogedice that is in question in this case were deposited from my wallet and I can easily prove that. Majority of what you're saying is completely fictional with no source or proof and backed by nothing but a concocted memory that you claim to remember like yesterday.

Why are you creating misinformation here? What is your motive?
6  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds seized, preparing to reimburse victims. on: March 01, 2021, 05:50:51 AM
Some of the funds of dzeros were given back as far as I know.
Dzeros withdrew from JD and moved to BD then alex seized the funds and gave them back to some users.
Few years ago some funds were returned thanks to him I remember perfectly, site wasn't long open.


It is now 2021, bitcoin is worth $50,000 USD and I have not received a single cent from BitDice and Alex still with-holds my balance of approximately $2,000,000 USD. I am in a massive amount of debt, I am depressed, I am unable to get a job due to the information posted about me online, and the only thing I truly believed that would change my life (cryptocurrency) is now changing everyone elses life while I sit here in debt, while watching a casino owner hold what would have been the foundation of my life for an entirely bullshit reason.

I just want my btc back. The hope that I will get back what is rightfully mine is, as of this post, the only thing keeping me getting through life. I have nothing else.

I remember the day, he had seized your funds after you gambled them up on jd, you had an agreement you didn't honor and choosen to run away with dude's money, then inside BD you gambled it up again. The dude recovered his initial funds.

This doesn't make any sense...

BitDice confiscated my 38 BTC and has not given me any form of agreement to get my funds back. BitDice said that they would reimburse my "victims" from investor based games I ran 2-3 years before my funds were confiscated, then they would decide what to do. They returned 0.4BTC to someone who wasn't actually playing the games but rather invested in the creation of them (that one failed). After that no one has been successfully able to claim anything back.

I did NOT receive any funds back from bitdice at any point in time since the funds were seized. That is a blatant lie. BitDice still holds my 38BTC and I am still waiting for it to come back.

I don't know who you are or what you are trying to achieve, but get your facts straight. JD has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that BitDice has taken my funds and has not returned them.

7  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds seized, preparing to reimburse victims. on: February 17, 2021, 09:21:16 AM
Some of the funds of dzeros were given back as far as I know.
Dzeros withdrew from JD and moved to BD then alex seized the funds and gave them back to some users.
Few years ago some funds were returned thanks to him I remember perfectly, site wasn't long open.


It is now 2021, bitcoin is worth $50,000 USD and I have not received a single cent from BitDice and Alex still with-holds my balance of approximately $2,000,000 USD. I am in a massive amount of debt, I am depressed, I am unable to get a job due to the information posted about me online, and the only thing I truly believed that would change my life (cryptocurrency) is now changing everyone elses life while I sit here in debt, while watching a casino owner hold what would have been the foundation of my life for an entirely bullshit reason.

I just want my btc back. The hope that I will get back what is rightfully mine is, as of this post, the only thing keeping me getting through life. I have nothing else.
8  Economy / Gambling / Re: BITDICE.me - Crypto Casino Multi-Currency | Rainbot | Roll Hunt | Bonuses on: June 04, 2019, 06:12:46 AM
So you made your point correct? Why keep on dragging the conversation when the owner doesn't seem to give two fucks about your posts? There is a dedicated thread to discuss your case and this thread serves a totally different purpose.

Why are you so upset about it if I do? I have every right to post as I wish, again, as I said earlier. I am not breaking any rules and I consider what I am doing to be giving investors fair warning as they will incur a loss in the very likely result of  settlement. My purpose isn't to get the owners attention it is to make sure no one is unaware of potential losses which could be incurred later on. This is a more than fine justification to post. If it really hurts your feelings, stop reading and posting. Quite simple.

"Stole funds" is an inappropriate statement. That has been proved multiple times.

"Stole funds" is a black and white fact.
> I had a 38BTC Balance in the bitdice website
> it was confiscated and given to investors unlawfully (a modified TOS which was only applied once I had a large balance)
> my history over 2 years prior was used as justification to convince the community I wasn't entitled to the funds (though this is considered unrelated and will not hold in the court of law)
> two years on I am financially able to legally retrieve this amount
> it will most likely come from investors pockets
> I am creating the discussion for investors to raise concerns of reconsider their positions to minimise losses once settlement is complete

Do not say things like "that has been proved multiple times" without referencing. The only thing that you have that you consider proof is others opinions.

You're right. @Everyone: Please stop feeding the troll and ignore his messages posted in this thread.

I will continue to reply as much as someone replies to me. This is not trolling, this is called "responding"

For the record, Joel_Jantsen, how old are you? I can't honestly presume anywhere above 18. I'd suggest keeping yourself out of these kind of discussions from now on as it's clear you have no idea what is actually going on here and what it means for investors in the bitdice token/bankroll.
9  Economy / Gambling / Re: BITDICE.me - Crypto Casino Multi-Currency | Rainbot | Roll Hunt | Bonuses on: June 03, 2019, 08:38:18 PM
~snip~

Please post up on your Scam accusations thread rather than whining on here.This is Bitdice.me gambling site ANN thread so this isnt the appropriate place for you to write those things.

The owner of this thread stole funds from a users account, and the balance will most likely be paid out of investor pockets. This is more than an appropriate place for any investors to be made aware of and/or raise their concerns about potential losses on their investment unrelated to the casinos performance

As I said to a previous user, I am not breaking any rules and my posts are on-topic. You are not a moderator nor an authorative figure of the forum. Please do not act as such.
10  Economy / Gambling / Re: BITDICE.me - Crypto Casino Multi-Currency | Rainbot | Roll Hunt | Bonuses on: June 03, 2019, 12:32:41 PM
^ As someone said it's been 2 years. You already had a scam accusation against BitDice before aswell and this doesn't really provide anything new, does it?

Originally, the funds were to be dispersed to those who were involved in my investor-based gambling games. This was then modified to being donated to the bitdice bankroll, after no one tried to claim anything back (since majority of them were aware it was gambling to begin with, or were not looking to pursue).

It's been 2 years [1], and it is now clear that Alex has pocketed the funds for investors and has no intentions of dispersing funds back to the players of my games. This, as far as I am concerned, is vital evidence to prove that what has occurred was not an "act of a good Samaritan" as he originally made it out to be [2], but rather a casino owner modifying & taking advantage of their TOS. In other words, theft.

[1] Post made in March 2017:
What's your opinion on how we should proceed with those funds (38BTC). We can confiscate them (and add them to investors bankroll, I do not need his money) as he clearly broke our rules and we are able to do this. However considering that we didn't lose any money to him that's a bit harsh, still, I'm not sure whether we should release or confiscate it as I have concerns about how legit those funds are.

Regards,
Alex.

[2] Thread Title: Dzeros has been found, funds seized, preparing to reimburse victims.

Alex is not a figure of authority in any jurisdiction, he is a casino owner. By law, he has no right to make judgement as to whether the funds are "legitimate or not" unless he has substantial proof that they aren't. He proposed to reimburse the funds to the players of my games (which makes no sense as all players knew what they were getting into, since it was advertised as gambling), and did not. He proposed to take legal action, and did not. The amount of lies in this thread alone is enough to show that he is untrustworthy, a power abuser, and a liar. No one can contest these obvious facts, the evidence is in only one of his posts.
11  Economy / Gambling / Re: BITDICE.me - Crypto Casino Multi-Currency | Rainbot | Roll Hunt | Bonuses on: June 03, 2019, 11:52:57 AM
Interesting to see that the user is alerting someone or everyone on this thread. In real life, you just find the lawyer and make the case, issue the court summons and then get on with it. No need to issue threats, especially if this legal claim is "easier than we think".

I did read your thread and while it seems to indicate that you know you were involved knowingly in criminal activity (you say casinos are the same thing, but no you forget you actually committed acts that are criminal in every known legal jurisdiction), you don't seem to have very much remorse.

As I always say in any legal case, good luck. If you seek justice, be prepared to have to accept it as well.
Putting aside my past, and focusing on bitdice, it does not matter who I am or what I did 2+ years before the fact they robbed one of their users of 38BTC, and updated their TOS at the time of the event to add to their insufficient justification of doing so. This just won't fly in court. I know it, Alex knows it, and anyone who looks at the black and white facts knows it.

The reason I have posted here, is this could be a hit for the Bitdice token & the casino as a whole once the settlement is complete. Since Alex pocketed the 38 BTC on behalf of BitDice investors, this means investors will take the 38BTC loss, not Alex. This is something that should be considered for anyone holding the token or funding the bankroll...for the safety of their investment.

It’s ironic you break the rules, and then say it doesn’t matter Alex is wrong, this is not correct. I’m not sure what legal advice you’re getting but go the court and the Judge will ask you why didn’t you file a case back then, and those arguments that you gave here won’t even last a minute. I would request you to stop spamming here you already have written a long thread in scams accusations, and your posts won’t effect Bitdice users confidence in Alex.

Alex pulled an account I created 4 months in advance, and had not been used since, to claim that to claim that I broke the terms of service. He did not ban me in the 4 months that I continued to play with smaller amounts, but chose when I had a 38BTC balance to do so. As well as this, there was no such statement in the TOS prior to the confiscation, archives of the TOS prior to the confiscation proves this. Additionally, casinos are permitted to take any financial damages caused by the breaking of the TOS, if you believe that a judge will deem an account created and last used 4 months prior to the confiscation justifies 38BTC being confiscated, you are grossly incorrect.

Regarding your question inquiring why I waited so long, I previously did not have the capital, legal knowledge or resources to pursue, now I do. There is definitely no time limit to lodge any valid legal case. I have also been waiting for Alex to lodge a legal case against me for over 2 years, I waited & nothing happened. I think after this amount of time it is safe to assume these statements made by Alex were no more than fresh air.

Since the case is against the casino and the 38BTC was donated to the investor bankroll by Alex on behalf of investors, in the event of settlement the balance will be paid from such. Now that the bankroll is now crowdfunded & tokenised, this will most likely end in a dump of Bitdice tokens to pay the balance. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me giving caution to bankroll/token investors that in the event that settlement occurs, they will be the ones to pay, not Alex.

All of the arguments I have presented will hold just fine in court, and I will receive the balance back. A users uneducated opinion on this public forum (who clearly does not know the situation in full/understand the law) does not change this fact.

Since this is a public forum, I am allowed to respond to any post I wish to. You are not a moderator, and I am not breaking any rules by posting what I am posting. Therefor your requests for me to stop posting are nothing more than insignificant.

Thank you
12  Economy / Gambling / Re: BITDICE.me - 🎲 Crypto Casino 🎰 Multi-Currency | Rainbot | Roll Hunt | Bonuses on: June 03, 2019, 08:26:08 AM
I have read up the whole thread of yours and i would say that you would definitely lose the case.There's no such strong evidence on what you are trying to claim.

Direct admission from Dogedice.me himself:
....
Today we figured out that current user blackjack on the new version of BitDice is dzeros, he was blocked from cashouts with the balance of ~38BTC. He confirmed that it was him. So this one is clear.
....

Regards,
Alex.

13  Economy / Gambling / Re: BITDICE.me - 🎲 Crypto Casino 🎰 Multi-Currency | Rainbot | Roll Hunt | Bonuses on: June 03, 2019, 08:20:41 AM
Interesting to see that the user is alerting someone or everyone on this thread. In real life, you just find the lawyer and make the case, issue the court summons and then get on with it. No need to issue threats, especially if this legal claim is "easier than we think".

I did read your thread and while it seems to indicate that you know you were involved knowingly in criminal activity (you say casinos are the same thing, but no you forget you actually committed acts that are criminal in every known legal jurisdiction), you don't seem to have very much remorse.

As I always say in any legal case, good luck. If you seek justice, be prepared to have to accept it as well.
Putting aside my past, and focusing on bitdice, it does not matter who I am or what I did 2+ years before the fact they robbed one of their users of 38BTC, and updated their TOS at the time of the event to add to their insufficient justification of doing so. This just won't fly in court. I know it, Alex knows it, and anyone who looks at the black and white facts knows it.

The reason I have posted here, is this could be a hit for the Bitdice token & the casino as a whole once the settlement is complete. Since Alex pocketed the 38 BTC on behalf of BitDice investors, this means investors will take the 38BTC loss, not Alex. This is something that should be considered for anyone holding the token or funding the bankroll...for the safety of their investment.
14  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Scammer: Alex from BitDice Casino: 38BTC ($475k AUD) With-held for 2+ Years on: June 03, 2019, 05:52:22 AM
Why do you have to come back and open the same accusation whenever the price of Bitcoins is high lol That thread pretty much sums up why Alex is not a scammer. Since you're already on the verge to take this issue into the hands of legal authorities, you think starting another thread on bitcointalk will make your case any better? I think not. Also, you're likely to lose that case based on the evidence that is available as of now.

You mean this evidence?

BitDice Casino S.L.R. seizes those funds because James broke rules 6 and 19 of BitDice Casino S.L.R. Terms Of Services. We will await AFP resolutions on how we should proceed with those funds...

The above supposes that Alex reached out to the Australian Federal Police, because I allegedly of breaking the following sections of his terms of service on his cryptocurrency casino based in Curacao (this sentence in itself is enough to make your sentence in bold laughable):

Quote
6. A User may only have one Account with the Website and shall only use the Website using such single account. It is prohibited for a User to open multiple accounts with the Company. In the event that the Website becomes aware of additional accounts opened by a User, BitDice Casino S.L.R. may close such additional accounts without notice and may confiscate funds held in such additional accounts.

Quote
19. If You breach any provision of these Agreement or BitDice Casino S.L.R has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have breached them, BitDice Casino S.L.R reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Account, withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.

My response to #6. is that the account in which was used was not accessed for over 4 months of the funds being confiscated & alex was aware of the same ownership of the accounts when the account was created. This is provable by the registration date and last login date which alex will be forced to provide. Alex will also need to prove I accessed this account anytime near the period in which I had the 38BTC. Good luck with that my friend.
Oh, and then 19. is basically saying it is broken because I allegedly broke #6.

Now here is the cherry on the cake...Prior to my case in 2017, these entries in the terms of service saying that "we can take all of your money if you have multiple accounts" never existed prior to my scenario. And the even better part is I have the archives of the previous TOS, prior to my situation, thanks to a helpful bitcointalk member who shall remain nameless until the case is over.

If you really think Alex is still trying to take me into a legal suit for my actions as a minor after these 2 years, actions in which he had absolutely no involvement in, he's living in a fantasy land. Who is he representing? The 3 "victims" which briefly came forward, one of which has "Today I was going to do something, but I have not finished doing nothing from yesterday" in his signature? Good luck getting him in court. Or how about the russian, which he claimed was me making an alt and did not even get access to this funds anyway. Or the other, yulx, who has been the only one refunded to date as far as I am aware. Bear in mind this guy actually invested in the creation of said hyips, and he refunded him, lol!

And as I said earlier, if I have to pay the consequences for my actions as a child to get back my 38BTC, then bring it on.

Sionara bitdice & token.
15  Economy / Gambling / Re: BITDICE.me - Crypto Casino Multi-Currency | Rainbot | Roll Hunt | Bonuses on: June 03, 2019, 01:14:33 AM
The case will be pursued against the casino & its owner in the coming months, unless an agreement is made between the owner and the user he stole the funds from approximately 2 years ago.
If the funds were stolen 2 years ago, were you sleeping all this while? I recollect following this accusation a while back and I believe the community concluded that those bitcoins shouldn't be paid back to you. Legal actions seldom work when you're involved with a Gambling site and then again crypto. Too many red flags on your end to form a strong case.

You are not defined as the community, and you concluded that. I was not sleeping, I was gathering coins back, now I have enough to pursue this legally. Legal actions for theft, no matter what the digital asset, is easier than you think.
16  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds seized, preparing to reimburse victims. on: June 03, 2019, 01:12:36 AM
I have been waiting for OP to do this for a long time now. And I still invite him to do so as it will end in me getting my coins back anyway.
Nope, that is not how the legal systems work. If you had any chance of getting any coins back, you would have had them a long time ago. You just want to pressurize dodgedice into giving the coins back to you by playing the legal actions card.   
Completely wrong. Personally, I would have a lot more satisfaction seeing the token & casino fall after the settlement is complete.
17  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ICO] BitDice - Join The ICO Of The Biggest Crowdfunded Casino With 2300Ƀ PROFIT on: June 02, 2019, 04:44:12 PM
The administrator of this website "BitDice.me" is soon being prosecuted for theft of 38BTC+

The case will be pursued against the casino & its owner in the coming months, unless an agreement is made between the owner and the user he stole the funds from approximately 2 years ago.
18  Economy / Gambling / Re: BITDICE.me - 🎲 Crypto Casino 🎰 Multi-Currency | Rainbot | Roll Hunt | Bonuses on: June 02, 2019, 04:43:35 PM
The administrator of this website "BitDice.me" is soon being prosecuted for theft of 38BTC+

The case will be pursued against the casino & its owner in the coming months, unless an agreement is made between the owner and the user he stole the funds from approximately 2 years ago.
19  Economy / Scam Accusations / Re: Dzeros has been found, funds seized, preparing to reimburse victims. on: June 02, 2019, 10:56:02 AM
I am still waiting for this legal case.
Meanwhile my 38BTC is still in the hands of BitDice casino after 2 years, and has not be reimbursed to anyone who played my High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) Games. Which I would like to make extremely clear, occurred 2-3 years BEFORE the funds were confiscated by BitDice casino.


I will be making a thread shortly, in an attempt to recover the funds that have been stolen from me, with the reasoning that I ran games that offered ridiculous returns, in the gambling section of this forum, which I and some players profited from.

Lol. I don’t see you getting any money you say you are owed.

As previously stated the OP should contact LE in Australia and have them issue a seizure order for your assets. Hopefully they will also put in sufficient effort into an investigation to see you arrested.
I have been waiting for OP to do this for a long time now. And I still invite him to do so as it will end in me getting my coins back anyway.
20  Economy / Scam Accusations / Scammer: Alex from BitDice Casino: 38BTC ($475k AUD) With-held for 2+ Years on: June 02, 2019, 09:58:19 AM
Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=238641 - Alex - Owner of BitDice Casino

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046791.0

Amount Scammed: Approximately 38BTC


Proof of Payment:
What's your opinion on how we should proceed with those funds (38BTC). We can confiscate them (and add them to investors bankroll, I do not need his money) as he clearly broke our rules and we are able to do this. However considering that we didn't lose any money to him that's a bit harsh, still, I'm not sure whether we should release or confiscate it as I have concerns about how legit those funds are.


What happened:
> In the periods of 2014-2015 at the age of 15-16 Years Old, I ran Investor-Based Games which were advertised in the Gambling section of this forum.

> As a consequence of this, at the age of 17 years old (a minor) my information was publicly released to the bitcoin community, for what I believe to this day, was NOT a crime, since I advertised these games in the appropriate gambling sections and put the necessary statement of risk in the Terms of Service, which everyone should read before using a service that promises to "double your money" or offer obviously-ridiculous returns.

Though in saying this, I do not say this to justify my actions during this period of time, and do not agree that it is an honest income. Just like I do not agree that operating a casino is honest income, as it preys on the weak-minded and labels it as entertainment.

Moving on...

> Shortly following, I illicitly gained access to the dogedice.me bitcointalk account for about 30 minutes before putting the login information in the signature of the account, which resulted in the retrieval by BitDice casino approximately 1-2 hours later. No financial damage was caused to BitDice casino.

> I had gone on a hiatus from crypto communities & focused on my final years of schooling and while studying crypto trading from 2016 onward.

> On March 09, 2017 (almost 2 years onwards), I had approximately 38BTC in the BitDice Casino in an account which I had played on for over a year without issues. This amount was confiscated and justified by the aforementioned events being:
1. Investor-based games that had absolutely no relation to Alex from BitDice casino, 2-3 years prior.
2. The temporary breach of the dogedice.me BitcoinTalk Account in 2016 which caused absolutely no damage what so ever to the BitDice casino financially or in any other way shape or form.
 
In the thread linked to the date above, Alex had asked the community whether to release the funds to me or reimburse them to my "victims" from 2014-2015 (again, 3 years prior to confiscation) before realising that half of my victims, were only me pushing volume through my games anyway. This fact gave him the realisation that I was going to get something back either way, whether it be the full amount or just over half of it. This lead to his final decision to keep the entire amount.

I had fought and fought on this thread for days, defending actions again from years prior that had nothing to do with dogedice and if did had no where near an impact on him or his casino. I gave up...and took another break from crypto, as my past as a mischievous child obviously wanted to continue to haunt me.

> In May of 2017, I signed up to BTCPop.co with the handle "Cryptorealm" which I used to take loans for trading in an attempt to recover from the theft of my small trading fortune. The community here was well aware since the beginning of my past, my identity was public and known. I had nothing to hide.

> During September of 2018, I explained my entire past to the community in one of my BTCPop loans. Detailing almost the entire chain of events so that I could put the discussion to rest in my future loans.

> Today, on the 2nd of June 2019, I am calling Alex from BitDice Casino to provide the necessary information to pursue him legally.


Additional Notes:

Since I was robbed by Alex at BitDice casino, I have not fallen from my crypto-horse. In fact, my journey and abilities have only become stronger, in much better (and more ethical) ways than before. I have:
- Gained control & ownership of 2 legitimate community cryptocurrency projects (refuse to disclose for obvious reasons UNTIL this case is over)
- Taken over 40BTC in BTCPop trading loans over a period of 2 years and paid over 3.5 BTC worth of interest and fees.
- Formed a close network of fellow entrepreneurs, traders and project owners, who support me and my work.

The above has allowed me to continue live a crypto-based life, quit my job, all of my education & studies, and live with the money I make from trading, which to this day I am extremely grateful for. While I have remained stagnant with $10-$30k capital every month, my prospects have only grown. I have not gone up anywhere close to 38BTC, and had many close calls down, while paying for offline expenses, building projects and doing what I love, trading crypto. But now, I am at a point where I can't stand to continue on this journey knowing that Alex from Bitdice is keeping me from unleashing the potential that I have dreamed of unlocking for over a year know. I know my capabilities, my skills, my experience and myself.

All I am asking, is for the ability to take back what is mine. I am requesting that Alex from Bitdice gives me the necessary information to allow me to proceed legally. I have waited and lately HOPED for his make-believe legal action threats to come true. Now, I am ready to make the first move.

I have already received legal advice from many third-parties. I have completed a lot of research since I was robbed and I know almost certainly that I will win hands-down when the evidence is produced in court. If it takes consequence of my childhood mischief, then so be it. That is life.


Thank you for reading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!