Bitcoin Forum
April 05, 2020, 10:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]
 
  Home Help Search Login Register More  
  Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 146 »
1  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion on: November 07, 2019, 06:02:04 PM
When Rohit Sharma gets going even the bigger score looks smaller and this is what has happened . This was a good comeback where India had now level the series and 3rd match it would be more exciting to watch out for .

I think what happened is that India took Bangladesh lightly during the first match, and it proved to be their undoing. But can't blame them as well. A Bangladesh squad without Tamim Iqbal and Shakib al Hassan was not supposed to give tough competition to the Indian side. The Indians were more cautious during the second match and made sure not to repeat the mistakes. 

What you said is correct, it happens that when overconfidence comes their you goes to wrong doings and same thing happend in 1st T20 and India lost the match. But they got back to track and won it back with good fight. Hope that 3rd T20i will be more interesting and Bangladesh will give some more fight and dont give india easy win.
2  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread on: October 03, 2019, 03:45:48 PM
Once again it turns out that Barcelona have a lot of problems in their game.
Inter was much better in the first half and missed a great opportunity to secure the win.
Vidal's entry in the second half and the individual quality of Messi and Suarez decided the match.
Barcelona still have big problems in their game, especially when they play away.
Plus, they depend too much on one player, Messi, and thatís not good for the teamís ambitions.

I dont think that they are now dependent on messi as you can see that how good sqaraz played and scored goal and won for the team. But due to famous name of messi it is always used it for getting highlighted
3  Economy / Services / Re: Looking for Signature campaign service on: September 29, 2019, 03:15:06 PM
LOL you guys are posting here but I have a feeling that the OP is looking to join a signature campaign rather than looking for a manager for their own project.  Grin
That's what in my thought too. A lot of you may be wasted their time :-P

The above users are high rank reputed users who almost post about telling the alt users related answers and now they are posting the reply without knowing about , what op really asking about it.
4  Bitcoin / Bitcoin Technical Support / Re: attempting to recover old BTC on: June 15, 2019, 02:57:30 PM
-snip-
He is right, there are tools where you can read the drive with a magnetic device, so even a full format and 5 formats, still the data can be read with special hardware

/Bartek
Those tools are useless for hard drives with its "Master Boot Record" all zeroed, ETFbitcoin described his term "full format" like "Zero Fill", so he really meant zero fill.
It's also known as "Low level formatting".

Well, good luck then, you can format your drive 5 times, its still possible to extract info.

You can turn off your computer, I can still recover data from your RAM, yes RAM.

Please read some more on the topic before you spam with nonsense
Bartek

first of all the guy should make some research if the address is empty before making any fuzz.

check your address on blockchain.com or import a view only to see balance.

/KX

What you said is correct if the address is empty then what ever the suggestion given above are useless to work on. So first check the address whether it got some coins or not to work on it.
5  Bitcoin / Bitcoin Discussion / Re: Proposed new law to jail Bitcoin holders, miners and sellers in India??? on: June 11, 2019, 02:19:41 PM
Why don't the Indian population just stick up for itself and protest on these issues what you all scared of.

USA, UK, france and many others protest to get their rights corrected why so many Indians just take changes lying down?

India is a country that could be pulled from poverty easly, so much skill and lovely country to offer others.

In India their is democracy but it has lot of loopholes that is why all politicians are ruling the country and people cannot do anything.

In USA, UK, France the law are made so that public rights have big role but in India even with democracy rule public cannot use their rights as gundas are ruling the country.
6  Economy / Speculation / Re: Bitcoin is Climbing Up. on: May 16, 2019, 12:34:47 PM
In my opinion this is a trap created by whales, at this time the BTC will be less agitated and the elephants will come to allcoin to continue creating another fever.

In 2017 also when market was moving up all bad news and everyone was telling that this was bull trap but the price went more up, so i think this time at-least the price will go above $10000 and then their may be short term profit covering before going more up.
7  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Bounties (Altcoins) / Re: [TOKPIE] live exchange for [BOUNTY] stakes trading [ETH/TKP/USDC] Round 1🚀 on: May 16, 2019, 11:51:35 AM
Link to your #Proof of Authentication:

WEEK 1
Bitcointalk username:
Your Facebook account url:
Share URL:
1.
2.
.
WEEK 2
..
WEEK 3
..
WEEK 4


Link to your #Proof of Authentication:

WEEK 1
Bitcointalk username:
Your Twitter account url:
Repost URL:
1.
2.
.
WEEK 2
..
WEEK 3
..
WEEK 4


8  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Bounties (Altcoins) / Re: [TOKPIE] live exchange for [BOUNTY] stakes trading [ETH/TKP/USDC] Round 1🚀 on: May 16, 2019, 11:39:56 AM
#Proof of Authentication
Bitcointalk username: btcdevil
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=551575
Your telegram username: @btcdevil
Which Campaign You Joined (?): Signature campaign, facebook, twitter, telegram
9  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: Should I gamble for my WEDDING? on: April 27, 2019, 12:31:51 PM
I have few questions for you. First, is it the only way you know to earn more? Are you willing to put the money that you have at risk? What if you lose? Do you have other options? If you could answer all questions with yes then you could it's just fine to gamble your wedding funds.
If I will be in your situation, I won't put that 0.04 Btc at risk but I would rather find ways to earn just to sustain my wedding expenses.
Am currently participating in a signature campaign though my take home is 0.003BTC base on my rank. I don't want to lose the one I have now and my other option is to take loan but my rank as a collateral will not be enough requirement for me to demand for such amount of loan.
Thanks for your concern though.

Instead of asking loan here you can also even ask it from your friends or relatives , as you are in signature campaign you can pay them according to it. I dont think that they wont help you. Because as everyone knows it the winning chances are only 1 % but loosing chances are 99%. If you any knowledge about gambling then you can try but think that if you loose this amount also then what will happen to your future plans. So be wise and do anything as it is the matter of life for you as it depends the future of you and your going to be married life.
10  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) on: April 25, 2019, 12:55:56 PM
Damn it Utd! Damn it Tottenham!
I was expecting City to lose points against these two teams but those broken gang could not do any damage. F**k them.

It hurts to fail when you are f**king this close. I know there are still matches left but chances are very thin. I don't think City will lose any of the upcoming Premier League match. Even if they draw in one match still it's not enough for Liverpool.

Can we  expect at least a lose for City and win for Liverpool in the next three matches? They say in football it's not impossible. We need a drama.

Come on Liverpool!

LFC_Bitcoin, mic, Harkorede and all LFC fan club.

I think Man City power is that how much they have hatters against them that much it makes them strong, i can clearly see that Man city is holding the cup, now no one can stop them.
11  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: [Now FREE to JOIN] IPL 2019 Prediction Pool and discussion on: April 24, 2019, 03:06:01 PM
~snip~
I picked RCB too and I hope that they don't disappoint especially considering its a knockout game for them. I saw Kohli breathe a sigh of relief when they survived the Dhoni massacre which felt good to watch.

Gayle vs Chahal would be even more interesting.
I hope they do.

I am interested to see Gayle vs Steyn  because if I am not wrong then Steyn will open the bowling and Gayle will strike the first ball. So it will be interesting for me to see who takes the psychological advantage first. Gayle or Steyn?

Playing Steyn is always a pressure as much as bowling against Gayle :-)

Today Dale Steyn is not playing due to injury , which makes bowling weak for RCB , so i think they have to post above 200+ so that they can defend it if not KXIP have players who can chase high score easily. So today 50 50 chances are for both team.
12  Economy / Economics / Re: Would a global disaster increase or decrease the Bitcoin value ? on: April 24, 2019, 02:57:52 PM
I believe that with a high degree of probability, people will sell off their bitcoins in the event of any really strong cataclysm that threatens their life.




If it's a cataclysm where people don't have food and water - sure, they'll sell their bitcoins to buy essentials.

But if it's just a global recession - big investors like to protect their money and gold and digital gold (bitcoin) then become more attractive as they hold their value.
- Well, a global disaster related to food and water, that will certainly make the value of bitcoin decrease when people continue to sell their bitcoin to use for food and drink accumulation, and even if the disaster is a global recession, I still think that the value of bitcoin will still fall, instead of increasing as you say. Because investors and people need to store their money in a safe and less volatile place, that's gold, they can't choose bitcoin when it's just a virtual currency, everyone's reputation and trust with bitcoin is still too low, they will not accept the risk, they will sell bitcoin and move to gold as soon as possible.

I dont agree with you, India had demonetization that time most of them were investing in Bitcoin and the difference of price between international market and indian market was more then 30% up. So i think when their will be global recession then Bitcoin price will surely jump up and how much up it will go dont know but surely it will be double then what price it was .
13  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: is this another drama ? on: April 24, 2019, 02:40:00 PM
Like everyone is telling that they know satoshi, i can also tell that Theymos is the operator of this forum and he got rights from satoshi so then he should be knowing who is satoshi, so it can also be that he is the satoshi hiding behind the name of theymos.

So their is no end of the story who is satoshi until who can claim the private keys of the satoshi wallets and sign message from it. Till then this drama will be going on.
14  Economy / Trading Discussion / Re: How much money and which rule follow for trade?? on: April 24, 2019, 02:10:47 PM
Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.

If you are new to trading then you can join some bounty and earn coins and trade with them and gain trading knowledge and when you think you can now invest and trade then start with small investment and do trading according to market situation. If you dont want to earn free coin and trade then start with very less amount and trade in coins which have high volume of trading so that you can learn easily and dont get stuck in high price.
15  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) on: April 24, 2019, 02:06:11 PM
I have a question for United supporter. Which club do you guys hate more City or Liverpool. I am really curious which club is "lesser evil" from Man United perspective.

if have to choose between Liverpool and ManC, I would prefer ManC for winning this EPL Season. United supporters are not willing if Liverpool approaches the EPL championship gains. however united must winning this match for the top four league tables position.

Can't speak for United supporters but I know some City supporters that call United as a 'better shade of red'.  Lol.

Anyway, big match.  Not too excited tho.  Weird.

A good game with many goals on the horizont I am reading different sports newspapers online and it seems they all agree that this game will have quite some goals.

I am skeptical because I think we may even see a draw here and even a 0-0 game would not be a surprise for me.

Even i have seen lot of time, when ever big games are their the result use to be 0-0 or very less goals, so i had my bet on under 2.5 goal hope that today i win it. As today the derby match will be very boring without goal.
16  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: [Now FREE to JOIN] IPL 2019 Prediction Pool and discussion on: April 22, 2019, 03:31:51 PM
Todays match is going tk be fun, i tend to align with delhi capitals but the pink team is too strong in front of the young captain.
I hope to see the fire of Rishabh pant today.
I am betting for Pink team today, seems the crowd and home will help me a win.

Very important match for Delhi and if they want to qualify for the playoffs, this is a must-win match for them. On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals have just 6 points from 9 matches and unless some miracle occurs, they are out of this years' playoffs. What makes the Royals different from the other sides is that they have given chance to enough young players this season. The 17-year old Riyan Parag played a very good innings against the Mumbai Indians two days back. Perhaps the capitals can also consider youngsters such as Avesh Khan and Bandaru Ayyappa for today's match?
Delhi will get one step closer to qualifying for the playoffs if they win today, but RR would most likely get knocked out. RCB feels like a stronger team than RR at present. Unless RR turn it around, they are effectively out of the tournament.

Ya Delhi still got 3 matchs to play leaving today match and have won 6 matches so even if they lose today they still got 3 match to play so i think today RR will win it and even they are playing very good , as they have nothing to lose but only have to win all matches to be in game.

RR if this partnership is broken then the score will be effected the max score will be 210 - 220, which will be good score to defend it
17  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: [Now FREE to JOIN] IPL 2019 Prediction Pool and discussion on: April 22, 2019, 01:49:47 PM
Todays match is going tk be fun, i tend to align with delhi capitals but the pink team is too strong in front of the young captain.
I hope to see the fire of Rishabh pant today.
I am betting for Pink team today, seems the crowd and home will help me a win.

Today match is very important for both team, Rajasthan are strong in home ground as their home ground winning record is high and Smith captaining is also lucky for them. Today match should be low scoring and both team will come favorite, toss will decide the match result.
18  Bitcoin / Bitcoin Discussion / Re: If China Ban , Bitcoin Hashrate Will Drop ? on: April 22, 2019, 01:33:15 PM
I do not think that the hashrate will fall very much, because already now the Chinese miners are considering options for moving their facilities to other, more loyal to the cryptocurrency and miner countries.

What told is correct when China started to ban ICO and told all exchanges to shut down till rules and regulations are not formed , from that time most of the bitcoin users and miners have started to shift their mining location to other place where they can mine legally and it is cost effective. So it can be temporary problem but it will not impact much.
19  Economy / Speculation / Re: When you win does someone else have to lose. on: April 22, 2019, 01:00:51 PM
Whenever I trade and make a profit, does someone else lose?

For example, I've been watching an altcoin market for three years and knew that a certain currency always triples in value going from x to 3x in a couple of months. Having spare money avaliable I put some in to test the strategy and I'm close to my 3x at the moment.

My question is, whenever I trade and make a profit is there always going to be someone who's made a loss or is this an odd way of thinking? Could it be that these people are losing a small amount of money or that these people are buying a coin by going (I'll put 10% in that) so as to not really matter if it profits or. Loses as it generated a stable ish value.
Yes yes yes ofcourse someone loses his trade when you win a trade. This is how market works. But not always do they lose in terms of money sometimes they lose in terms of opportunity too but yes this is law of market positive and negative balance each other. What is more shocking is that 90% of small traders lose up and only 10% win to balance off the market this means wealth of 90% is transferred to the remaining 10%. This is why newbies are advised not to enter the market without proper risk management strategy

What you are telling happens mostly in gambling but in trading until the user who have purchased not selling cannot say will be in loss, so in trading it is always users who are buying and selling in each price.

Like for example , i bought bitcoins for 200 usd and then when the market went up i sold for 500 usd but same time another user bought in 500 usd and then when market went up to 700 he sold and same time the buyer may be new or old one that no one can say and who ever bought in 700 usd and market goes down he wont sell but he buys more and average his buying price and when market went up he sells and another user buying it. So in this no one can confirm that whether the buyer is looser or seller is looser.
20  Other / Beginners & Help / Re: Is there any real way to earn bitcoin without investment? on: April 22, 2019, 12:04:57 PM
There are ways to earn here in cryptocurrency. The first thing that you should do is to learn the basics of investment first. Joining bounty campaigns and airdrops are ways to earn good coins which you could train in time but you have to focus on ranking up first. You can also join facebook and twitter campaign as well.

Through social bounty you can only earn peanuts profit as their is lot of competition so it is totally waste to join it. Better gain more information and upgrade your rank, in the mean time know your skill and give your skill for bitcoin payment, this way you can earn more. With the bounty coins you can learn trading and then invest and trade high.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 146 »
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!