Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2019, 04:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
  Home Help Search Login Register More  
  Show Posts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
621  Other / Off-topic / Re: What type of music do you guys like?? on: March 18, 2017, 01:11:57 PM
Personally, I like dance music like EDM,and i like rap and pop. How about you?



I like listening to R&B music, it helps me uplift my mood whenever I am sad.


622  Other / Off-topic / Re: How you deal with depression? on: March 18, 2017, 01:09:05 PM
as title saying..how to overcome deep depression ??

I am 27 years old, my one kidney stopped working 3 years ago.due to high calcium in body my hairs started falling out , i leaved my studies and after a year an IT company company fired me  then i started working at home before few months my luck was so good in gambling but since a year i am looking for good business , but still i am fail  Cry Cry .

I am not posting this story for any donation

but these are reasons of my depression , i joined since community forum since few months ago and i feel this best to share there.



You should not forget to take care of yourself and continue your medical assistance. Dealing with depression is really hard but it is advisable to spend a lot of time outdoors. Maybe you should take a break for the meantime. Maybe that's what you need to overcome all of that.


623  Other / Off-topic / Re: Why do people become vegan? on: March 18, 2017, 11:51:11 AM
Just wondering, why do people become vegan. Is this because of health, ethics or something else?

People become vegan for personal reasons. I have a friend who recently become a vegan and her reason is healthy lifestyle. It's not like that eating cooked meat is very unhealthy, she is just saying that being a vegetarian is much healthier for her. She also said that she had watch a video of how an uncooked meat is really dirty and it really grossed her out. This does not affect me because I have not watched the video and I have no plan of watching it anyway.   Smiley


624  Other / Off-topic / Re: What's your opinion 'Lie for Goodness' on: March 18, 2017, 11:35:30 AM
It is okay ?
Not at all good ?
Dependent ?




For me, there is nothing good in lying whatever your reason or whatever your purpose in lying. There are times that people lie because they think it is for the better, white lies as they call it, but lying is still lying. Lying is hiding something to other people and I don't think that it is the right thing to do especially if you would lie about important stuffs like money and responsibility. I must admit that sometimes I lie too because I don't want to hurt other people's feelings but eventually I would realize that it's the worst thing to do and it would not solve the problem.


625  Other / Off-topic / Re: Does anyone have a cure for gaming addiction?! on: March 18, 2017, 11:21:51 AM
As the title says, I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction. I cannot simply lift my hands off my mouse and keyboard. I even ignore some of my college's days and continue playing, and even when I am at college, I keep thinking about what I am going to do when I get home and continue my games. I stay awake for more than 3 days just playing.

I am looking for a cure because this is getting out of control. I won't graduate from college and have a life, if I keep acting like that. Skyrim or LoL won't help me in real life, lol.




Yes indeed, you are right that you will not have a life if your addiction won't be cured as soon as possible. I have friends who have relevant problems as yours. There are times ( many to be exact ) that they would not come to school just to play in computer cafes and would not eat lunch to save their money for betting. Their addiction put them in bad shape not just in school but also for themselves. Some of them have stopped school because their parents think that they are wasting their money. Some of them tried to look away in gaming by trying to do other stuff like becoming involve in sports and also a change in circle of friends. It helped them a lot. As for your case and as a friendly advice, why don't you try getting involved in other stuff too. Find another hobby that will helped you to look away in gaming (maybe not completely but it is worth to try) or try to discipline yourself by limiting your time in playing computer games. If you really want to trace a straight line, there are many ways to do that. You just have to be persistent and have more determination to do it.  Smiley


626  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: Does the location affect when we gamble? on: March 03, 2017, 05:06:27 PM
I still wondered after watching one dice gambling tips on youtube. she suggested to use a vpn American countries. Do you think the state and affect our current location to gamble? , please give your opinion



I don't think that location can affect you in playing gambling. Location does not matter, if you want to gamble you would play wherever and whenever you want. You can choose to play at home with friends, to play at home online or you can go to casinos. After all, winning in gambling is based on luck not on the location.


627  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit? on: March 03, 2017, 04:31:57 PM
Do you gamble for fun or for profit?



I gamble just for fun. I play gambling whenever I have free time and if I am not busy with school works. Gambling with friends is more fun than gambling just by yourself. It really helps if you have someone with the same interest as yours  Smiley . Gambling is also exciting especially if you are winning. The excitement it brings makes you want to play for more which I am very cautious. I know some people who became addicted with gambling and does not end up well in life because of the addiction.



628  Economy / Economics / Re: Should I believe in Bitcoin ? on: March 03, 2017, 04:24:49 PM
Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?




Many people still have doubts about bitcoin and afraid to try it. But if having friends who are in bitcoin industry helps in the process of starting to learn. It is not just that you have to believe in bitcoin, you may want to try it to know what bitcoin and understanding bitcoin can do.



629  Bitcoin / Legal / Re: Are Bitcoin private property on: March 03, 2017, 03:52:48 PM
I'm talking about the money kind of bitcoin.

Some situations where the bitcoin status of being a private property or not could arise:

> A mistakenly sends bitcoins to B, and A finds out who B is.
> A mistakenly shows his private keys to B (by just saying it), and A finds out who B is.
> B executes a replay attack on A.
> B, by an practical impossible luck, creates a private key that had founds that belonged to A already.
> B sends money to A (and A sends "something" or some information to B). Then, we don't know why, everyone decides to change their Bitcoin rules and the result is that A can't get to spend his money in the new version.

I started an article (here) trying to defend the idea that bitcoin is not private property, therefore all of the examples above couldn't be classified as theft or robbery (of private property).

What do you think?




I don't think you can call it a private property. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which means that it is a digital based currency. Maybe if you have bitcoin then you decided to convert it and have it as a paper money in your wallet. You may call it as "private property" as soon as you possessed it. You may sell it, trade it, invest it and perform transactions using bitcoin, in other words,  you have control over it but it is not as private as you may want it to be.


630  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: How do you know when to stop? on: March 03, 2017, 03:33:39 PM
When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?





I gamble just for fun and relaxation. I do not have a daily limit or a schedule to gamble on regular basis. As soon as I do not feel happy while playing the game I stop. Playing gambling and losing makes me feel stressed that is why when the excitement is gone I stop.


631  Economy / Gambling discussion / Re: Gambling Excuses on: March 03, 2017, 02:43:57 PM
Did you ever gamble with other's money to pay your own debts or otherwise to solve a certain problem through gambling?



No, I will never do that. For me, it is not right to use other people's money to pay my own debts and gambling is not in my choice  to solve any problem. There are many ways to earn money nowadays, in legal way, without harming other people. To be honest, I would rather choose to do hard work to solve my money problems or any problems than to solve it through gambling.


632  Economy / Economics / Re: New here: Tut for people interested in earning bitcoins (legit) on: March 03, 2017, 04:40:49 AM
Hi good day!

This would be my very first post. I am new to bitcoin still 5 days using coins.ph as loading, remittance, & bills payment. However, I wanted to earn bitcoins while searching in the internet there are tons of faucets but only few are paying up and its a total waste of time. I've heard of signature campaign and am interested but don't know how to start. Minning and loaning requires investment which I'm afraid to invest or it would be gone by the wind in one blow since I don't have any knowledge of how bitcoin works. So if there is someone willing to give like a tutorial I would really appreciate it...

Well your on the right track my friend and im here to guide you and teach you the way of earning bitcoin in this campaign so lets start by the rank of this campaign you have a newbie rank that's the start of course but the next step is you must have a good quality post to be accepted in once campaign. i will give you the list of campaign that you will choose to apply with and here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 here you go Smiley "Choose Wisely" their are rules in those campaign you must follow them so that you will not get kicked or banned from the campaign and you must not spam because spamming is the number one bad thing in this forum and do not copy paste a reply so that you won't get reported okay? have fun and you're a bright guy you can do it! Cheesy i believe in you Cheesy



This is a very informative post Sir. I am a Newbie here also and I have been reading on this forum to gain knowledge about bitcoin. My friends have introduced  me to this and I want to earn too through this. I have tried gaining free bitcoins on faucet sites but end up wasting my time. My friends have encouraged me to try this signature campaigns and also suggests to focus first on my ranking.


633  Other / Politics & Society / Re: Why God exists in all people mind? on: March 03, 2017, 04:11:04 AM
Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed



There are confusions, misunderstandings and debates about God because there are people who do not know how to respect other people's decision. Debates about God are not really needed, it just came up because there are people who do not accept the fact that they can't make other people change on what they believe in. Yes, it is true that we can make everything possible and that we do not have to give our faith and hope to God but to respect other people's religion and their beliefs is much better than questioning it.



634  Other / Archival / Re: Earning "free" bitcoins on: March 03, 2017, 03:51:56 AM
After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.



I am new in this forum but I have tried earning free bitcoins. You can earn free bitcoins through signing up on faucet sites but there is no guarantee that the earnings is sure. There are sites that would let you claim satoshis but you would end up wasting your time because it is not paying. This is only an opinion based on my own experience, I am not saying that all faucet sites are not legit. What I am trying to say is if you would try earning free bitcoins, you should find faucet sites that pays. You may want to try earning through signing up in signature campaigns. Based from my friends, the earnings there are good and really sure  Smiley


635  Bitcoin / Bitcoin Discussion / Re: How did you first hear about bitcoin? on: March 03, 2017, 03:08:15 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin



A friend of mine told me about bitcoin. He was just starting then at the bitcoin industry and he reads a lot about bitcoin. He also told me to try it and I just said "Maybe some other time." because I have doubt in myself that I can also do whatever he was doing. He is also my classmate that is why I can see the effect of staying up late at night. There are days that he would go to school looking so pale and sleepy. But as days, months and now a year, he is still into bitcoin and I can see the goodness it has brought in him. He is using it as an investment and advantage in our studies. He can buy things that we need in our laboratory subjects without asking from his parents. He also buys things for himself but always consider if it just for luxury or if he can use it for more than that  Smiley . He is a very wise kid anyway and growing up to be a responsible man. It aspires me, how he manage his time for studies and bitcoin. Now, I have courage to try this and I hope that I will succeed on this.  Smiley


Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!