Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a loan on interest - have collateral  (Read 1154 times)
bytecode (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:18:50 AM

I'm looking for a loan of 30000 for 6 weeks. I have a guitar in pristine condition worth 120000 that I can use for collateral as long as I have some assurance that it won't be used or abused. I also have other equipment that I can add to this.

I live in Bangalore and we can meet personally. You're welcome to come visit me at my home.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:41:40 PM

I'm looking for a loan of 30000 for 6 weeks. I have a guitar in pristine condition worth 120000 that I can use for collateral as long as I have some assurance that it won't be used or abused. I also have other equipment that I can add to this.

I live in Bangalore and we can meet personally. You're welcome to come visit me at my home.
you should post this on the lending board..and by the way is the price you are asking is little bit overvalued..but hence this is a free market so everyone can ask what they want
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: