Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've got accused of scamming - Thanks Vod - Suggestion for the future  (Read 3142 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:19:51 AM

-snip-
He still maintains accounts and is still using them to misrepresent me.   How is that not unethical, how is that not scammy, how is that not wrong on so many levels especially for a purported scam buster.

If you have the proof provide it, otherwise stop causing unnecessary drama. With the absence of evidence, there is nothing that you can do. I can claim to be the rightful king of England.  Roll Eyes
Vod has every right to give you negative trust as soon as he 'thinks' that you might be a scammer. Every member can give you negative trust for that very same reason.

Someone needs to lock this already.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:31:30 AM

If you have the proof provide it, otherwise stop causing unnecessary drama. With the absence of evidence, there is nothing that you can do. I can claim to be the rightful king of England.  Roll Eyes

Hello your highness!

Now you know why he's anonymous - no consequences.   Wink

(awww looks like the little guy puttered himself out and went to bed)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:27:55 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 10:49:55 AM by Armis

-snip-
He still maintains accounts and is still using them to misrepresent me.   How is that not unethical, how is that not scammy, how is that not wrong on so many levels especially for a purported scam buster.

If you have the proof provide it, otherwise stop causing unnecessary drama. With the absence of evidence, there is nothing that you can do. I can claim to be the rightful king of England.  Roll Eyes
Vod has every right to give you negative trust as soon as he 'thinks' that you might be a scammer. Every member can give you negative trust for that very same reason.

Someone needs to lock this already.

Vod is using a scammy account to give the false impression that he speaks for PICISI, but worse than that he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund, not sponsor requested any refund.  In fact 1 has indicated that his next new business will also be a PICISI sponsor.

This is outrageous, not only because Vod is purporting to be associated with PICISI, but he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.  Note that the thread is locked and apparently only unlocked when Vod want to make a new entry.   That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

So LaudaM  is what you see there necessary drama?

Is the foolishness that Vod is doing necessary drama?

Is it necessary for him to create accounts in order to mislead people into thinking that he is representing PICISI when he doesn't?

Why would you even demand proof of anything when you had sufficient proof of gross malfeasance right in front of your face. 
It goes directly to Vod's credibility, I didn't make it up, those are his words, that's his admission of malfeasance. 

You pointing out Vods right to give neg feedback is "unnecessary" because that wasn't the subject, what was addressed was
vod's false witness, was his scammy behavior, was his fraudulent and misleading use of accounts to damage the character of
my username and the name of PICISI.  Do you believe he has a right to do that?

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 10:57:43 AM

Vod is using a scammy account to give the false impression that he speaks for PICISI, but worse than that he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund, not sponsor requested any refund.  In fact 1 has indicated that his next new business will also be a PICISI sponsor.

This is outrageous, not only because Vod is purporting to be associated with PICISI, but he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.  Note that the thread is locked and apparently only unlocked when Vod want to make a new entry.   That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

So LaudaM  is what you see there necessary drama?

Is it necessary for him to create accounts in order to mislead people into thinking that he is representing PICISI when he doesn't?
Why would you even demand proof of anything when you had sufficient proof of gross malfeasance right in front of your face.  
It goes directly to Vod's credibility, I didn't make it up, those are his words, that's his admission of malfeasance.  

You pointing out Vods right to give neg feedback is "unnecessary" because that wasn't the subject, what was addressed was
vod's false witness, was his scammy behavior, was his fraudulent and misleading use of accounts to damage the character of
my username and the name of PICISI.  Do you believe he has a right to do that?
Let me rephrase this again: Please provide real evidence.
http://www.rotlaw.com/legal-library/what-is-real-evidence-is-it-the-same-thing-as-physical-evidence/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_evidence

Exactly how are you going to prove to me that that account was created by Vod. How do you know that it was not someone else; maybe it was me? Hopefully you get what I'm aiming at.
Without hard proof these is no story here. You call upon some 'sufficient proof' that is in my face. Try using this "proof" in a real trial and see what happens.

Unless you can really prove that Vod did create this account (which you can't), you're making false accusations. This is also something that usually gets 'rewarded' with negative trust.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Armis

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:27:47 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 11:37:56 AM by Armis

So LaudaM  is what you see there necessary drama?

my username and the name of PICISI.  Do you believe he has a right to do that?
Let me rephrase this again: Please provide real evidence.
http://www.rotlaw.com/legal-library/what-is-real-evidence-is-it-the-same-thing-as-physical-evidence/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_evidence

Exactly how are you going to prove to me that that account was created by Vod. How do you know that it was not someone else; maybe it was me? Hopefully you get what I'm aiming at.
Without hard proof these is no story here. You call upon some 'sufficient proof' that is in my face. Try using this "proof" in a real trial and see what happens.

Unless you can really prove that Vod did create this account (which you can't), you're making false accusations. This is also something that usually gets 'rewarded' with negative trust.

So you are saying that what I already gave you is insufficient proof to proved that Vod  created scammy/fraudulent account?  
And you feel perhaps someone else did it.

Oh, and you said "making false accusations is deserving of negative trust right"?

Ok, so let's say I search the site, and I find an iron clad proof that Vod has a trolling/misleading/fraudulent/scammy account and that he is using it to troll?  
Then what?  What do you believe is the reasonable solution for him or anyone doing such a thing?

Do you think they are trustworthy?  

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:31:35 PM

So you are saying that what I already gave you is insufficient proof to proved that Vod  created scammy/fraudulent account?  

Oh, and you said "making false accusations is deserving of negative trust right"?

Ok, so let's say I search the site, and I find an iron clad proof that Vod has a trolling/misleading/fraudulent/scammy account and that he is using it to troll?  
Then what?  What do you believe is the reasonable solution for him or anyone doing such a thing?

What you gave me is an account(s) allegedly created by Vod. Unless you can prove that Vod actually did create the account(s) this is quite pointless.
You'd need IP logs which probably wouldn't even be accurate because someone could be using a VPS/Proxy.
Yes. If you do find it either make a case against him or contact the staff. However I doubt that you will find anything because so many people trust Vod. He has no reason to ruin this.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:55:18 PM

What you gave me is an account(s) allegedly created by Vod. Unless you can prove that Vod actually did create the account(s) this is quite pointless.
You'd need IP logs which probably wouldn't even be accurate because someone could be using a VPS/Proxy.
Yes. If you do find it either make a case against him or contact the staff. However I doubt that you will find anything because so many people trust Vod. He has no reason to ruin this.

I think Vod admitted that he created those accounts , in this post :

Oh boy...   Wink  I hope this helps you understand.

Pickissy is obviously my alt - I've made no efforts to hide the fact it was my alt. I made it to create a PICISI website exposing Armis' scams.  Armis also made the alt account "PICISI".  Having good morals, I can't continue to let himself pass his fake company as a charity, so I have decided to take action.  I have generously given Armis a week to claim ownership of the phrase.  He's been pretending it's his company for months, but of course it doesn't exist.  So I'm going to form the legal company, trademark the name and make the website.  Then Pickissy will be the only account authorized to speak for the official PICISI website.  The website I make will be nothing like the website Armis continues to claim is coming - mine will be educational and won't be asking for donations.  There will be no way a reasonable person will confuse my legit website with Armis' scam.  He may launch a website later, but it will not be the official PICISI website.

I originally made the account "Offical PICISI" and then the corrected spelling "Official PICISI" but I have decided not to use them because it can be argued I'm trying to impersonate the account "PICISI" and scam donations like Armis is doing.  I may log onto them one more time to replace the important comments word for word with the new Pickissy account, just to avoid future confusion.

I hope everyone understands I can't keep coming back here to defend against Armis' lies about me - "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain   Remember, he does not stand behind his words, so consider whatever he posts with a grain of salt.  He has free reign to lie about me all he wants for the next week.

We're giving you a week Armis - take a shit or get off the toilet!  And no complaining later on when people (and Google) associate the phrase PICISI with an educational website - you have your chance to legitimize yourself now!  Smiley

Peace people, I am outta here - we'll continue this in about a week.

https://archive.is/4kPbD
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 06:56:29 PM

Armis is an idiot and a scammer, but he is also funny!   Cheesy

He made around a dozen identical posts as well as sending to who knows how many media outlets, the following:

The fact is - he did claim a sponsor wanted a refund.  His claim is still up, in his original unedited post (until he edits it, that is).   Cheesy   He just forgot about it and it just got lost in this campaign of OVERWHELM and CONFUSE.  His inability to keep his lies straight somehow got twisted into my being untrustworthy.   Roll Eyes

Can't wait until the "media" spread this, as Armis' credibility has probably gotten as low as it can here.  Think about this the next time Armis makes a claim about anything,

Here's the simple, condensed proof that only needs a few words....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.msg11407582#msg11407582

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 01:49:54 AM

Armis made 47 posts about me yesterday, stating only 2 or 3 BS points, but copying and pasting everywhere he could find a reference to me.  He has yet to come online today - I wonder is he was shit ass drunk and now has a hangover...

He made 10 posts (and an unknown number of PMs to the "media") saying no client had every asked for a refund and I was committing "libelous misrepresentation" by stating that one had.  I pointed out where Armis stated one client had asked for a refund.

Now that he has been proven a liar, since he DID state a client wanted a refund, who believes he will do the ethical thing and go back and right wrongs in all those messages and PMs?

Anyone?  Anyone?  Anyone....?

He's a pathetic lying scammer who knows he is accountable to nobody.  Doesn't damage his imaginary reputation to try and damage mine.   Undecided

You have 4 more days to stop playing "pretend business man" Armis.

Armis

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:37:16 AM

Armis made 47 posts about me yesterday, stating only 2 or 3 BS points, but copying and pasting everywhere he could find a reference to me.  He has yet to come online today - I wonder is he was shit ass drunk and now has a hangover...

He made 10 posts (and an unknown number of PMs to the "media") saying no client had every asked for a refund and I was committing "libelous misrepresentation" by stating that one had.  I pointed out where Armis stated one client had asked for a refund.

Now that he has been proven a liar, since he DID state a client wanted a refund, who believes he will do the ethical thing and go back and right wrongs in all those messages and PMs?

Anyone?  Anyone?  Anyone....?

He's a pathetic lying scammer who knows he is accountable to nobody.  Doesn't damage his imaginary reputation to try and damage mine.   Undecided

You have 4 more days to stop playing "pretend business man" Armis.

Vod I don't know what your motivation is for your foolishness but you are wrong on so many things about PICISI its a shame.

You desire to start trouble where there is none, and fan flames where there are little is additionally shameful.

I think Vod admitted that he created those accounts , in this post :

Oh boy...   Wink  I hope this helps you understand.

Pickissy is obviously my alt - I've made no efforts to hide the fact it was my alt. I made it to create a PICISI website exposing Armis' scams.  Armis also made the alt account "PICISI".  Having good morals, I can't continue to let himself pass his fake company as a charity, so I have decided to take action.  I have generously given Armis a week to claim ownership of the phrase.  He's been pretending it's his company for months, but of course it doesn't exist.  So I'm going to form the legal company, trademark the name and make the website.  Then Pickissy will be the only account authorized to speak for the official PICISI website.  The website I make will be nothing like the website Armis continues to claim is coming - mine will be educational and won't be asking for donations.  There will be no way a reasonable person will confuse my legit website with Armis' scam.  He may launch a website later, but it will not be the official PICISI website.

I originally made the account "Offical PICISI" and then the corrected spelling "Official PICISI" but I have decided not to use them because it can be argued I'm trying to impersonate the account "PICISI" and scam donations like Armis is doing.  I may log onto them one more time to replace the important comments word for word with the new Pickissy account, just to avoid future confusion.

I hope everyone understands I can't keep coming back here to defend against Armis' lies about me - "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain  Remember, he does not stand behind his words, so consider whatever he posts with a grain of salt.  He has free reign to lie about me all he wants for the next week.

We're giving you a week Armis - take a shit or get off the toilet!  And no complaining later on when people (and Google) associate the phrase PICISI with an educational website - you have your chance to legitimize yourself now!  Smiley

Peace people, I am outta here - we'll continue this in about a week.

https://archive.is/4kPbD

All of the information was there, all of it was essentially spoon feed, but because the person didn't want to see the facts for what they actually s/he could not see them.  

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: