Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomatocage - A Final Message To You (& For Everyone Misusing Trust System)  (Read 1632 times)
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:04:57 PM

If you still believe in what Vod has to say about me, go ahead, I won't stop you, no one can.

Just one last thing, the negative trust (which you for some reason changed to neutral now) you added me now, the part which said, "benefit of the doubt" makes me feel petty at you.
You are so easily manipulated by Vod, you use the words he uses.
Even though everyone is against him, you have to go and take his side for no apparent reason except that Vod is now your liability and if he is proven guilty (which he is), your name will also be spoiled.

You all are big people, I know, heck I haven't been on the forums for 1/10th the time you people have been.
I know I'll be smashed by you guys, so I will accept my defeat.

No action will ever be taken against Vod because he's a supposed 'scam-buster' in every one's eyes. Calling out 1000 'scams' out of which one turns out to be a real scam doesn't make you a 'scam-buster guru', Vod.
I'll be called a liar, every other MSDN seller who tries to speak against any of you 'big men' will be brought down like I've successfully been. I'm their first target just because I spoke too much and others kept quiet.

I know for sure theymos will ignore this thread too, because he obviously has to deal with other important matters concerning the forums and who knows maybe he's Satoshi in disguise Wink This bad joke apart, the Trust system isn't moderated so no single staff member gives a crap what goes on there. I contacted many staff members regarding this but all the work turned out to be futile as expected.

Vod the final thing I would like to say is that you opened my eyes to the next level of hypocrisy, you never said a word against the people selling stolen accounts (NetFlix, HBO Go, etc., and all which is straight up credit card fraud), people selling stole GCs (Amazon, PSN, Steam, etc.,) but you turned against us, I don't know what you motives were, but you were pretty clear from the start that only you were right in this matter, and no one else was.  You say you provide 'second chances' by removing trust, but who on earth needs that 'chance' from you? You are not that good a person you think of yourself. You are infact a nobody, sitting in a basement and working in a Microsoft call center (even this I highly doubt, let alone your claims to be an engineer for them)

So yes I retire from the marketplace forum, you all can laugh all you want at this, but I have other thing in my life more important than these petty quarrels with Vod and anyone involved in calling me a 'liar'. The only sad part about all this is the victims of the 'Trustgate' are squashed and the criminals live free, finding more weak people to harass and satisfy their sadistic needs.

I really hope in the near future some action is taken against Vod and others misusing the trust system, and this trust system doesn't just remain in the hands of the select few on the "Default List" and becomes moderated.

Great work you guys, you broke a 19 year old girl, happy now? Must be having that warm mushy feeling in you heart? Now go harass a new born maybe? It'll make you feel better for sure.

Thanks for everything BTCTalk you taught me, it was a fun ride, and I leave this forum with some huge knowledge about the technological revolution BitCoin is.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:15:53 PM

A 19 year old girl threatens to rape other people's mothers?  I don't think so...

Just remember - you brought this on yourself - you lied by claiming you lent me 21 bitcoins, then you deleted the evidence.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:19:16 PM

A 19 year old girl threatens to rape other people's mothers?  I don't think so...

After this I won't be replying to you sir.

Use of abusive language isn't same as threatening. Not at all.
Any how I will just say sorry and move on with my life.

Just remember - you brought this on yourself - you lied by claiming you lent me 21 bitcoins, then you deleted the evidence.

Also you mean to say all this started because of this? I never said I lent you any BitCoin. I will never lend you anything.
You surely have excuses made up for everything. Why do you try to escape the reality, that you are wrong and every MSDN seller is right.

Anyways it's useless waste of time.
I surrender. You win Smiley

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:21:34 PM

I changed it to neutral because I reconsidered your situation and, after consideration of others' opinions on the matter, I thought it's more befitting than an outright negative rating. As I've said before, my ratings aren't set in stone unless there's an exceedingly clear case of fraud. Please feel free to leave a counter-rating for me, but avoid embellishment and make it as clear as possible.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:27:04 PM

I changed it to neutral because I reconsidered your situation and, after consideration of others' opinions on the matter, I thought it's more befitting than an outright negative rating. As I've said before, my ratings aren't set in stone unless there's an exceedingly clear case of fraud. Please feel free to leave a counter-rating for me, but avoid embellishment and make it as clear as possible.

I'm a nobody to do that. My counter-rating doesn't matter. It won't show up on your profile unless one goes deep into Untrusted Feedback, ever because only a select few have the rights to appear on the profile Roll Eyes

I appreciate your reconsideration, but if you could just understand what is going on in the marketplace, illegal accounts being sold, carded stuff being sold, and then you would have seen Vod run after only MSDN users, spamming the trust system, you would have removed him from the default trust long time ago.

I never tried to fancy anything I wrote, I wrote about negative to neutral trust because I want everything to be clear.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:29:39 PM

I appreciate your reconsideration, but if you could just understand what is going on in the marketplace, illegal accounts being sold, carded stuff being sold, and then you would have seen Vod run after only MSDN users, spamming the trust system, you would have removed him from the default trust long time ago.

Then start a new account here, become trusted, and go after the rest of the illegal marketplace!  Otherwise, you have no business telling others what to do.

If I were Tomatocage, I wouldn't have changed my feedback to neutral once I proved you were overall a liar.  Liars aren't trustworthy.  But that's what makes this community so resilient and varied!  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:38:05 PM

Then start a new account here, become trusted, and go after the rest of the illegal marketplace!  Otherwise, you have no business telling others what to do.

If I were Tomatocage, I wouldn't have changed my feedback to neutral once I proved you were overall a liar.  Liars aren't trustworthy.  But that's what makes this community so resilient and varied!  Smiley

You just make me want to reply to you. Amazing powers you got there.

First of all you are not a representative for the whole forums, that you have to come up with the final verdict. There's a reason why you aren't in place of any staff member.

I have stuff in my life which is more important that becoming a trusted account here, and going after illegal marketplace. But I'll be really honest what you did back there, selectively targeting a group of legitimate sellers was wrong and I really don't know how you live after that.

If you would have turned against any illegal activities in the real sense, not only I, everyone would have left selling MSDN keys (even though this is legit). I bet immediately there would have been new forum rules against malpractices but I'm also damn sure, that no rules would have been made against selling MSDN keys.

Also if you 'were' Tomatocage, you know how much it takes to be understanding like he is. He is the only person who reconsiders his actions. You can never be him.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:38:31 PM

I'm a nobody to do that. My counter-rating doesn't matter. It won't show up on your profile unless one goes deep into Untrusted Feedback, ever because only a select few have the rights to appear on the profile Roll Eyes

I never tried to fancy anything I wrote, I wrote about negative to neutral trust because I want everything to be clear.

Didn't really follow all the other threads you made and it's to much to read right now. Just curious: How did you acquire all the keys listed in your thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987244 ? Where are you getting Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro keys that you can resell them for $5? You're talking about carders, illegal accounts being sold but what makes you any different? I apologize in advance if you already answered that question, I just didn't see it.

Not taking sides. I know nothing about these keys or MSDN, just curious.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:42:11 PM

Appearently   if you have a MSDN subscription (a free hundred dollars to over ten grand depending on what kind you get - or sometimes free if you can get a student discount) then you can generate an "unlimited" number of keys with no additional cost.

MSDN products are suppose to be used for testing/demonstration purposes only (for example best buy having their show room computers be able to run various Microsoft products)
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:42:17 PM

Didn't really follow all the other threads you made and it's to much to read right now. Just curious: How did you acquire all the keys listed in your thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987244 ? Where are you getting Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro keys that you can resell them for $5? You're talking about carders, illegal accounts being sold but what makes you any different? I apologize in advance if you already answered that question, I just didn't see it.

Not taking sides. I know nothing about these keys of MSDN, just curious.

MSDN accounts are sold and bought in the forums for ~$100 / account (generated through fake information provided to Microsoft pretending to be start up businesses) and ~$30 /  invite (generated from the accounts)
These accounts come with tons of keys which can be used for testing and evaluation of Microsoft products.

My account wasn't even a bought account. I got it through my college enrollment, and I was using it to make some extra money

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:42:20 PM

I further edited the verbiage of my rating. It was a little harsh, so I diluted it somewhat. I believe that you had originally left that negative rating for Vod (the one with the 21 BTC risked amount) and then deleted it. There's nothing wrong with that. I frequently leave ratings which I later remove or recalibrate later on down the road. Just be honest about it, it's not that big a deal. IMHO you selling MSDN keys/invites isn't that big a deal either, it's just that we've seen so many cases where these types of trades have taken a turn for the scammy that it's hard to look at new sellers coming onto the forum and not think that something might be amiss.

@Vod: I would have left it, but the thing is he did remove his original rating. Just wish he'd be more forthcoming about it.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:44:46 PM

MSDN accounts are sold and bought in the forums for ~$100 / account (generated through fake information provided to Microsoft pretending to be start up businesses) and ~$30 /  invite (generated from the accounts)
These accounts come with tons of keys which can be used for testing and evaluation of Microsoft products.

My account wasn't even a bought account. I got it through my college enrollment, and I was using it to make some extra money

Is not against the forum rules but it is also not ethical, because I think you know that if microsoft will 'catch' you they will block all the key generated from that account and the whole 'situation' will bu turn in a complete scam because you will not be able to refund all your customers. Maybe you should find another "ethical" way to make some bucks.
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:49:24 PM

I further edited the verbiage of my rating. It was a little harsh, so I diluted it somewhat. I believe that you had originally left that negative rating for Vod (the one with the 21 BTC risked amount) and then deleted it. There's nothing wrong with that. I frequently leave ratings which I later remove or recalibrate later on down the road. Just be honest about it, it's not that big a deal. IMHO you selling MSDN keys/invites isn't that big a deal either, it's just that we've seen so many cases where these types of trades have taken a turn for the scammy that it's hard to look at new sellers coming onto the forum and not think that something might be amiss.

@Vod: I would have left it, but the thing is he did remove his original rating. Just wish he'd be more forthcoming about it.

I'm really sorry about that but the only reason I removed that was because you people are really powerful and I didn't want my mistake to harm anyone. I never said he owed me 21 BTC, I just added 21 BTC just because I thought that my trust would appear on the top. Somehow he took the screenshot of that time, and I created the thread, not fully understanding what he meant by saying that I proclaim that he owes me 21 BTC.

Again I'm saying I don't sell accounts/invites. I just have some keys in my college account, which I legitimately sold, and unlike others which tend to get blocked due to 1 key being resold I only sold a key to 1 person.

Eventually I was going to stop it (I was running out of keys to sell). I started involving myself outside the marketplace too, you can see my last posts and all.

Vod could have easily tried to understand all this but he just went crazy about this subject. He could have talked to us properly instead of adding negative feedback for a scam which is never possible to occur.

FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:51:31 PM

Is not against the forum rules but it is also not ethical, because I think you know that if microsoft will 'catch' you they will block all the key generated from that account and the whole 'situation' will bu turn in a complete scam because you will not be able to refund all your customers. Maybe you should find another "ethical" way to make some bucks.

If that would have happened (which is not possible as they don't blacklist any keys, never happened) I have kept my buyers' information with me. I haven't used any of the BitCoin I made from these sales. I can give you all the wallets with the sale money. I would have refunded the money without any problems.

anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:52:55 PM

The forum is dying because of trust abusers who think they're top shit. Not hating, but the whole trust system shouldn't be taken so seriously. You can use a trusted person for escrow and become green, and get in a fight once and go red. And thoes two make a huge difference.

Someone step up and make a new better forum.
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:54:14 PM

There are tons of sellers like these https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000510.0
No one does anything against them. I was a legit seller, I had only 1 regular customer and other non frequent sales, I don't know what I did wrong. I saw people selling these keys for years.

IDK why only I had to be the one Sad

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:08:54 PM

Also I forgot to mention nice photoshop buddy. I never left you any feedback whatsoever. I don't have time for being a shill you are.

I'm really sorry about that but the only reason I removed that was because you people are really powerful and I didn't want my mistake to harm anyone. I never said he owed me 21 BTC, I just added 21 BTC just because I thought that my trust would appear on the top. Somehow he took the screenshot of that time, and I created the thread, not fully understanding what he meant by saying that I proclaim that he owes me 21 BTC.

Tomatocage, are you really going to say this liar is trustworthy?   Wink

FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:09:25 PM

No, what he/she did was to delete the rating and then DENY the rating was ever there in the first place.  An outright lie, especially since people saw it there.

I guess Idol lied again and won't be leaving this forum!   Cheesy

I left selling Microsoft keys Smiley I said to leave the marketplace forum, not this.

Can you please stop it now. I have already said you were right all the time and I was the one who was wrong. I really don't want you to speak anything about me from now on. I hope we never encounter each other on the forum again.

Best wishes.

FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:11:17 PM

Also I forgot to mention nice photoshop buddy. I never left you any feedback whatsoever. I don't have time for being a shill you are.

You do realize the second quote is a clear confession. You are trying to win over Tomatocage by showing the wrongs I've done, but I am sure he has a clear mind and will take action against the wrong person this time. There's a reason why everyone trusts him and there are so many complaints against you everywhere.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:14:22 PM

You do realize the second quote is a clear confession. You are trying to win over Tomatocage by showing the wrongs I've done, but I am sure he has a clear mind and will take action against the wrong person this time. There's a reason why everyone trusts him and there are so many complaints against you everywhere.

Dude/Dudette - stand by your word for once and shut up already.  No more replies to me!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: