Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blame Vod Thread!  (Read 3891 times)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:37:19 PM

People tend not to like it when their trust becomes red out of a sudden. Vod is like those vandals spraying stuff with red paint.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:40:42 PM

People tend not to like it when their trust becomes red out of a sudden. Vod is like those vandals spraying stuff with red paint.

Damn if i owned that car i would be pissed as hell

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:15:49 PM

I got a puncture in my front left car tyre today.

I'm blaming you Vod. It's all your fault.

Bubbsandbubbs3

Activity: 267
Merit: 252

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 07:19:20 PM

Vod is actually a semi-cool guy, if a pessimist. He's ok

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:21:03 PM

None of the Vod negativity is complaints. They are all claims.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
r3wt

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:21:36 PM

You take that back right now!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Bubbsandbubbs3

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 07:23:24 PM

You take that back right now!

No. But he did make my poop stink.

I once pooped and it stank like heck. I blame Vod.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:01:52 PM

Vod should setup a helpline and employ some staff to deal with the mountain of incoming claims.

Bubbsandbubbs3

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 08:26:55 PM

Vod should setup a helpline and employ some staff to deal with the mountain of incoming claims.
seconded

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:35:56 PM

"Ask not what Vod can do for you, but what can you do to help the greater Vod!"  ~JFV

r3wt

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:43:21 PM

"Ask not what Vod can do for you, but what can you do to help the greater Vod!"  ~JFV

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:43:39 PM

I got a puncture in my front left car tyre today.

I'm blaming you Vod. It's all your fault.

Now that I think of it, I'm blaming San Andreas and New Madrid on Vod as well for cracking me up.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:50:24 PM

Bubbsandbubbs3

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:05:07 PM

"Ask not what Vod can do for you, but what can you do to help the greater Vod!"  ~JFV

I blame Vod for that meme

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 07:43:35 PM

I'm waiting for the "Roast of Vod" meme.  Smiley

Already done!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 08:54:49 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 05:12:01 AM by (oYo)

<Edit> Blame Vod for this meme.

Istaria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:01:18 PM

I didn't read anything in this thread,. but I'm absolutely certain it's all kosher.

Vod (who's Vod btw?), you ruined my life, and spoiled my marriage. My sex life is fucked and it's your fault.

My kids hate me, and they say (in their horribly contracted text-spaak) that you put them up to it.

I thought I could get some relief by going fishing, but now I can't catch anything. You bastard, you even spoke to the fish...wtf.

My health was perfect until I read about you, and now I have night sweats and I can't get it up. (see marriage). My hair also seems to be growing the wrong places. You abused your mod powers to PUT IT ON MY BACK YOU BASTARD.

I made toast this morning and it burnt. NOT (and I must stress this!) because I forgot I had toast on and went for a lengthy dump with the Crosaire (google it). But because you neg-repped my toaster. I mean, the fucking thing was 9 euros from tesco, so I guess I can't expect top-line security. Still....why did you hack my toaster?

Absolute bastard.

Ist.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:11:08 PM

I didn't read anything in this thread,. but I'm absolutely certain it's all kosher.

Vod (who's Vod btw?), you ruined my life, and spoiled my marriage. My sex life is fucked and it's your fault.

My kids hate me, and they say (in their horribly contracted text-spaak) that you put them up to it.

I thought I could get some relief by going fishing, but now I can't catch anything. You bastard, you even spoke to the fish...wtf.

My health was perfect until I read about you, and now I have night sweats and I can't get it up. (see marriage). My hair also seems to be growing the wrong places. You abused your mod powers to PUT IT ON MY BACK YOU BASTARD.

I made toast this morning and it burnt. NOT (and I must stress this!) because I forgot I had toast on and went for a lengthy dump with the Crosaire (google it). But because you neg-repped my toaster. I mean, the fucking thing was 9 euros from tesco, so I guess I can't expect top-line security. Still....why did you hack my toaster?

Absolute bastard.

Ist.

Those all sound like typical legitimate complaints against Vod copied directly from his trust summary.  Cheesy

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:12:47 AM

Absolute bastard.

Ist.

I'm sorry.  I promise not to do it again.  Give me an eleventh chance?   Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 01:04:53 AM

THANKS VOD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: