Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian section is not moderated  (Read 12888 times)
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:57:05 PM

Smiley congratulation to xandry, I have seen you have become the new moderator for the Russian section. Good luck Wink.
+1
Haters gonna hate. Wink

Good boy! Take a cookie  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LZ
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072

P2P Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:55:22 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 03:17:07 PM by LZ

I am glad that our community is able to self-organize.

Btw, what is happened to LZ? Has he some problem in the real life?
Sort of. Thank you for being worried. I often read the forum without authentication.

It just takes only its own thread (with a referral link of course) and all.
I did a job for Genesis Mining. And I wrote about it as a participant, not as a moderator.
So I do not see anything wrong about that. I did not put advertising on the signature or
in a variety of topics. I did not set that topic sticky. It's just a topic about this service.

Why moderator Russian section adheres to its own rules, not the rules of the forum?
Because they were just better at that moment, no? And I never was against our global rules.
Yes, Russian rules are outdated and need to be updated. That's why I set them non-sticky.

I don't think that Russian board needs new moderator.
Guy who started "threads in our section about bad moderation in russian board" just wants to be moderator himself because he thinks that moderators earn at least 1BTC monthly from forum earnings. I can prove it.
It's possible. As you may know, I never thought that our forum is just a job for me.
And I never took payment for it. It's something more than the usual type of work.
It's more like the task of national global importance. We're updating our society.
There are many ways where to go. Some persons can turn it the wrong way.

I wrote a message to theymos some time ago. No answer yet.
Hey theymos,

Is it possible to restrict access to creation of topics in the root of the Russian child board?
So only the staff member can create topics there. And users will post only to subsections?

Also does the forum have API to access posts? We are working on the automatic spam detection
system. We checked it on random messages in the past year. And it showed encouraging results.

Thank you in advance.

theymos, if you read this (but for some reason you did not read my PM) - please contact me.

Probably, one moderator is not enough to handle the Whole Russian local board.
That's right. I talked with hero members last year and they may help. But I can't oblige them to do so
while Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation is working on their bill that makes cryptocurrencies
illegal in Russia. Russian moderators can get to court and prosecuted. I can't ask heroes to take risks.

My OpenPGP fingerprint: 5099EB8C0F2E68C63B4ECBB9A9D0993E04143362
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 03:25:57 PM

Probably, one moderator is not enough to handle the Whole Russian local board.
That's right. I talked with hero members last year and they may help. But I can't oblige them to do so
while Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation is working on their bill that makes cryptocurrencies
illegal in Russia. Russian moderators can get to court and prosecuted. I can't ask heroes to take risks.

I really hope no Russian mod have to get under scrutiny by Russian Security Services due to his job here. However, if risks of being investigated by police & security services are affecting mods recruitment maybe, a non-Russian national fluent with the Language and based outside Russian boundaries could be tasked with the job of moderating the Russian local board.

Just my 2 cents.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pororo
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Я и.o. LZ

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:14:05 PM

B дecяткe!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: