Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best BTC News site?  (Read 2312 times)
maximuss

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:39:49 AM

Normally just browse through CoinDesk but I see there are quite a few alternatives, will have to check them out.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:58:59 AM

Cryptocoinsnews is quite good
pagalwana

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:08:22 PM

Cryptocoinsnews is quite good

do they also provide gambling sites scam news , etc . I mean which have some interest while reading instead of just boring news.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THIS IS NOT A FRAUD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT                 SUCCESS BITCOIN TRADING                 ►TRADINGUSEFUL INFOPROFIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ We Earn 9.3% Per Day And Give You Up To 6.6% ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitkoof

Activity: 68

CoinDesker

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 02:24:45 PM

Yes, CoinDesk don't allow us to pay with Bitcoin for their new service. Huh Undecided I don't think they must pay with Bitcoin for their employees but they must accept Bitcoin as payment method.

I think they should be boycotted until they accept bitcoin. Paying your employees in bitcoin should at least be an option but not accepting them as payment for ads or whatever is ridiculous. Clearly they don't really care about bitcoin other than the money they can make off it.

Hi - just to address some of these points.

The self-serve ad platform does accept bitcoin - https://ads.coindesk.com/

As does Tinypass, which we use to sell Research.

I'm working with the partner to get BTC payments on the deals store as soon as possible. Launching without support is disappointing in the short term, yes, but our input will enable more stores to be able to accept it once integration is complete. The goal was to launch with these payments, but a change in provider has delayed development their end.

If sales go through the roof it will make an excellent case study for bitcoin payments, won't it?
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:48:29 PM

Yes, CoinDesk don't allow us to pay with Bitcoin for their new service. Huh Undecided I don't think they must pay with Bitcoin for their employees but they must accept Bitcoin as payment method.

I think they should be boycotted until they accept bitcoin. Paying your employees in bitcoin should at least be an option but not accepting them as payment for ads or whatever is ridiculous. Clearly they don't really care about bitcoin other than the money they can make off it.

If sales go through the roof it will make an excellent case study for bitcoin payments, won't it?
Okay great, I was correct. Hopefully we'll see some sort of integration soon. If something does happen the amount of spending done by me is going through the roof.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
locopao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:00:23 PM

I personally visit Cryptocoinsnews, Coindesk & CoinTelegraph (because of their lovely cartoonish images)

By the way, Coindesk has a problem with their rss feeder (no feeds at all today).

I mainly use desktop feed reader and got already all the above and looking for some new sources.
Wheelys

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:02:31 PM

I really like coindesk.  They have articles on a wide range of topics and update multiple times daily.  Very professional.
centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:32:50 PM

Coindesk is the best in my opnion

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:58:40 AM

I'm biased, but I think everyone should give http://www.coinbuzz.com/ a try.

We're growing super fast, and our independent reporting is a pleasure to read. Give it a shot and let me know what you think Smiley

godlyitems

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:30:04 AM

Easiest post ever, in no particular order:

Coindesk - probably most popular Bitcoin/Crypto news site on the web

Cointelegraph - cool comic book like pictures; easy to read

CryptocurrencyNews - pretty up to date news site

NewsBTC - Nicely formatted news site

InsideBitcoins - Nice site design, good articles and writers

Honorable mention:

Bitcoinmagazine

Bitcoinist

thanks for the referention sir, im looking fo this.
btw u can also search on google, thats many article/news itself.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:44:55 AM

Of course this forum!
Moreover I have to say I don't like Coindesk very much (.. no offense ), but I prefer Cointelegraph  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
memai

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:58:32 AM

Coindesk

NewsBTC

and I think you can know more news information from here - Bitcointalk by many trusted members
ipbo

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:30:54 PM

Visit Coindesk.com highly recommended site and updated daily.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:47:19 PM

We're growing super fast, and our independent reporting is a pleasure to read. Give it a shot and let me know what you think Smiley

Shameless self promotion?  Wink

I was given it a read a few minutes ago- I'm not going to lie, the articles are well written and seem well to be researched as well.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:50:09 PM

coindesk.com and cointelegraph.com are popular news site for bitcoin and other crypto coins

Available
PM me to rent this space.
locopao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:44:50 PM

hey b!z

just found your site via twitter

really nice job! Thumbs up! How long have you been live?

(sent you a dm via twitter regarding your rss feed)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: