Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have any ideas on where to put my ref link for a dice page?  (Read 1141 times)
dude_threat (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:27:34 PM

Anyone have any ideas on where to put my ref link for a dice page? I NEED CLICKS BABY.  I put it up on a faucet page but none of them are actually betting. Someone out there must have an idea

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:34:54 PM

Anyone have any ideas on where to put my ref link for a dice page? I NEED CLICKS BABY.  I put it up on a faucet page but none of them are actually betting. Someone out there must have an idea

Wait until you have ranked up and then join a campaign that lets you use your ref in your signature, or if you don't want to wait then buy an account and do what i just said because it really is not worth trying to spam the forum with it and get banned  Huh

For anything else you would need loads of social media friends that gamble but have not used the site you want to promote which is highly unlikely and would tell you to save your time and effort, good luck if you choose to try.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:37:34 PM

Anyone have any ideas on where to put my ref link for a dice page? I NEED CLICKS BABY.

No idea about that. I have never done it before.

I put it up on a faucet page but none of them are actually betting.

Not surprising at all. The people seeing your ads on a faucet are people that are willing to solves a few dozens of captcha to earn cents. You wouldn't expect them to deposit serious amount of money in gambling, would you?

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:01:40 AM

You're a Jr. Member, so you can put them in your signature, apart from that use social media like Twitter, FB etc.to spread you ref link. Getting referrals is not as easy as it looks and requires hard work.

Yakushi

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:14:11 AM

you can advertise your ref link on other top faucets so more people can see your link. but i dont think faucet users can deposit large amount of coins for you to earn from them
MUCHSIN

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:53:37 AM

I think you need to look for a site that offers sig campaigns.
Go to your forum settings and then place the code in there.

You can ask for the banner code from the site you want to campaign.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:10:02 AM

Has anyone tried to advertise their referral links on Google Adsense using some of these free vouchers that can give some free impressions and what were the results? I would think with a more focused audience one could get a few sign-ups?
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:27:21 AM

On the games and rounds section people has given btc to be their ref, if you think it would be worth it for you, you can do it aswell. You can go check some of these "ref giveaways" on the games and rounds section
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:40:18 AM

1. you can put your ref link in your signature. Like my signature, you can check it out.

2. you can buy some ad spots in other gamble/faucet sites or lists.

3. buy ad spot in btc forum, but it costs a lot, X btc only for a little time. Not recommended.
diegocosta

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:36:27 PM

i think bikinidice lets u put your ref link in the signature but i think you rank is too low, you should go and check them out in the services section
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:54:20 AM

Has anyone tried to advertise their referral links on Google Adsense using some of these free vouchers that can give some free impressions and what were the results? I would think with a more focused audience one could get a few sign-ups?

How does one do this?

Please tell more, I haven't found a really effective way of getting referrals.
I would love to give this a shot and see how it goes.

erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:41:12 AM

I suppose it will cost you more than the amount you earn, to actually get a good traffic. The top faucet sites can end up charging a very large amount for one weeks of advertisement, but that would not guarantee clicks and return on how much you spend for advertising. The best place would be your signature or buy a spot on another site, like you can maybe use a sports betting referral of yours to be advertised on Just-dice.

You can maybe start a signature campaign for a few top posters who will have your signature on them.
diegocosta

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:05:02 PM

go in the games and rounds section and offer people to pay them back 50% of what they earn you through referrals, i've seen people do it before
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:39:43 PM

go in the games and rounds section and offer people to pay them back 50% of what they earn you through referrals, i've seen people do it before

There is nothing stopping those people from actually just create an account under themselves. I know that dice sites don't usually allow that, but its very hard to track or find out , if someone who is a high roller, opens an account under himself. And these plans aren't really preferred by any gambler that I have seen yet.

3. buy ad spot in btc forum, but it costs a lot, X btc only for a little time. Not recommended.

This is not such a bad idea. An idea would be partner with a site owner , and split the cost or maybe do a part of the amount for the bitcoin ads on the forum. Even if its for a week's time, if you get a few high rollers to sign up under you, you will be able to get a good income over time through the referrals. But its still a risk if the people don't register or play under that account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: