Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sign up bonus 100,000 satoshi - (closed 27/03/2015 at 11:00 AM GMT)  (Read 2039 times)
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:10:33 AM

Username : cecun
194EtyUbo7CLteMqrCFicaPPgsJAPctT4v
moBUinet (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:24:23 PM

What do you have that LinkedIn, or other platforms do not?

We're a platform comprising of all means for implementing your idea into enterprise starting from social engagement, going through crowd technologies, creating online communities for your enterprise with ability to partner and look for investors, employ and freenance, promote, supply and being supplied, ending with marketplace and offering products and services.

PS: actually not ending with just it
Ending

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:46:21 AM

What do you have that LinkedIn, or other platforms do not?

We're a platform comprising of all means for implementing your idea into enterprise starting from social engagement, going through crowd technologies, creating online communities for your enterprise with ability to partner and look for investors, employ and freenance, promote, supply and being supplied, ending with marketplace and offering products and services.

PS: actually not ending with just it

its been 48 hours++ since you started this giveaway, do you have plans on paying those users registered?
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:27:40 AM

still not paying until now  Cheesy Cheesy

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:24:54 AM

When are you going to pay us?
I have signed up with my Real Name
and still didn't get the satoshis???

faucet used to be profitable
moBUinet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:28:03 AM

Hi everaja

You haven't added a link to your social network account in your profile. You can edit your profile and let us know or, alternatively, send us the link to info@mobuinet.com

Best!
temroa

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:37:38 AM

Hi everaja

You haven't added a link to your social network account in your profile. You can edit your profile and let us know or, alternatively, send us the link to info@mobuinet.com

Best!

hey i've did it name cannakale post in 1st page.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
moBUinet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:38:55 AM

Hi Jeremycoin

One of the requirements was to add a link to your social network account into your mobuinet profile. You can edit your profile or, alternatively please send us the link to info@mobuinet.com

Best!
moBUinet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:45:02 AM

still not paying until now  Cheesy Cheesy

Hi everaja

Best!

hey i've did it name cannakale post in 1st page.

Thank you temroa! Not everyone have added the link from the outset so it's time consuming to re-check it manually. Thank you for letting us know. Payment is done now.
moBUinet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:01:10 AM

Update 27/03
Thank you to everyone! We're wrapping up the offer - it stops now at 11:00 GMT 27/03/2015. We have paid to everyone who have met both conditions - real name and the link to their social network account.
If you haven't used your real name, sorry, but no payments will be done.
If you have used your real name but haven't added the link please send it to info@mobuinet.com.
If you have any other questions please drop us a line to info@mobuinet.com. We are not going to monitor this forum later on, and will use other place to continue with the offer.
Thanks again!

Please pay your attention to the update above.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:55:58 AM

Hi Jeremycoin

One of the requirements was to add a link to your social network account into your mobuinet profile. You can edit your profile or, alternatively please send us the link to info@mobuinet.com

Best!

Done, I've sent the link

moBUinet (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:06:40 PM

Hi Jeremycoin

Best!

Done, I've sent the link

Thanks! Payment sent to 1fLdd3rkB4TwPdB9JfxMfRADPeTjHX44K from your profile. Have a nice week-end.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:14:48 PM

Hi Jeremycoin

Best!

Done, I've sent the link

Thanks! Payment sent to 1fLdd3rkB4TwPdB9JfxMfRADPeTjHX44K from your profile. Have a nice week-end.

Thx sir, I can trust you know Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: