Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [U] UCoin丨Pure PoS丨Web wallet | UWallet丨USnake | UFaucet | More  (Read 35970 times)
RawCrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:10:55 PM

Im getting an error while trying to load my wallet, it says
Assertion failed!

pogram files blah blah ucoin-qt.exe
file: src\kernel.cpp, line 372

expression: pindex->pprev ll pindex ->getblockhash() ==9!testnet ?
hashgenesisblock : hashgenesisblocktestnet)

when i downloaded the new wallet its asking for an email, something that i didnt have to use for the old wallet i had

it brings up this error while loading block index at the splash screen

In regards to the new wallet asking for an email it sounds like you downloaded the Uwallet rather than the QT.  You can get the newest QT at ucoin.name at the top where it says wallets just choose your system.

Make sure you backup your wallet.dat file and then launch the new QT.  Maybe that will help with the error too?

I'm pretty sure it was a qt wallet that I installed, it says in the error ucoin-qt.exe....I feel like I got this error before with other coins but I can't remember the remedy for it. Really hope I didn't lose all my coins cuzzzzz....never really got around to backing the wallet.dat up....shoot

@RawCrypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:56:36 PM

Assertion failed!

when i downloaded the new wallet its asking for an email, something that i didnt have to use for the old wallet i had

In regards to the new wallet asking for an email it sounds like you downloaded the Uwallet rather than the QT.  You can get the newest QT at ucoin.name at the top where it says wallets just choose your system.

Make sure you backup your wallet.dat file and then launch the new QT.  Maybe that will help with the error too?

I'm pretty sure it was a qt wallet that I installed, it says in the error ucoin-qt.exe....I feel like I got this error before with other coins but I can't remember the remedy for it. Really hope I didn't lose all my coins cuzzzzz....never really got around to backing the wallet.dat up....shoot

Well there is no login for the QT so that is what led me to consider you might have inadvertently downloaded the Uwallet, which does require login.

I bet we can get it working for you.  First make sure you do backup your wallet.dat no matter what state it is in.  At least you will have a current backup.

Next download the fresh QT.
Goto your %appdata% folder and rename or remove the Ucoin folder (REMINDER MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR WALLET.DAT)
Then run the new QT.  It will recreate the Ucoin folder and make a new wallet.dat
Then close the wallet.  Put a copy of your wallet.dat backup into the new Ucoin folder.
Launch and let it synch the chain.

It should be good then.  Let me know if you need any further assistance.
UCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:23:30 PM

Vote on frequency of UCoin releases/updates:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/118TMYwulrwrL97tnEsv3JdfbHz1C75V4qrybaQRC3io/viewform?c=0&w=1
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 10:22:50 PM

Voted...
All is good for now only ppl need to realize how much work is done in this project. Some promotion or determining purpose of the coin could be nice.

RawCrypto

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 01:29:47 PM

Assertion failed!

Well there is no login for the QT so that is what led me to consider you might have inadvertently downloaded the Uwallet, which does require login.

I bet we can get it working for you.  First make sure you do backup your wallet.dat no matter what state it is in.  At least you will have a current backup.

Next download the fresh QT.
Goto your %appdata% folder and rename or remove the Ucoin folder (REMINDER MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR WALLET.DAT)
Then run the new QT.  It will recreate the Ucoin folder and make a new wallet.dat
Then close the wallet.  Put a copy of your wallet.dat backup into the new Ucoin folder.
Launch and let it synch the chain.

It should be good then.  Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Got it working! thanks

@RawCrypto
RawCrypto

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 01:37:00 PM

Voted...
All is good for now only ppl need to realize how much work is done in this project. Some promotion or determining purpose of the coin could be nice.

I agree ^^

This coin really has a nice foundation, but a specific purpose would maybe help? One thing in my opinion that plagues every crypto currency is point of entrance....but I guess that's painfully obvious to any enthusiasts..

@RawCrypto
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 01:45:57 PM

Got it working! thanks

Awesome glad to hear it Smiley

Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:15:36 PM

Voted...

I agree ^^

This coin really has a nice foundation, but a specific purpose would maybe help? One thing in my opinion that plagues every crypto currency is point of entrance....but I guess that's painfully obvious to any enthusiasts..

I agree that it has a nice foundation.  Ucointeam has continued to put in work month after month and it doesn't appear to be about to stop.

The coin would definitely benefit from some marketing but I do not think it needs a specific purpose, why limit it to any particular function?  People could build services and find creative ways to use Ucoin the same way they have for other blockchains.  Then advertise those services or utilities and in turn they will be bringing attention to Ucoin.  Ucointeam mentioned that they are working on a service that will accept Ucoin.  Will be fun to see what gets cooked up.

Ultimately though the success of Ucoin will be because of more people participating in trading and people utilizing the blockchain to create opportunities for themselves.

Looking around this forum it is easy to see so many threads full of frustrated people when their coin is abandoned or plagued with technical or community problems.  Here with Ucoin I see a coin that although it has perhaps been marginalized and ignored by the community at large it has persevered through and is not about to slow down.  The community is growing, the coin works, and the dev is still updating. 

This is a great time to get into Ucoin.
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:51:03 PM

Voted...

I agree ^^

I agree that it has a nice foundation.  Ucointeam has continued to put in work month after month and it doesn't appear to be about to stop.

The coin would definitely benefit from some marketing but I do not think it needs a specific purpose, why limit it to any particular function?  People could build services and find creative ways to use Ucoin the same way they have for other blockchains.  Then advertise those services or utilities and in turn they will be bringing attention to Ucoin.  Ucointeam mentioned that they are working on a service that will accept Ucoin.  Will be fun to see what gets cooked up.

Ultimately though the success of Ucoin will be because of more people participating in trading and people utilizing the blockchain to create opportunities for themselves.

Looking around this forum it is easy to see so many threads full of frustrated people when their coin is abandoned or plagued with technical or community problems.  Here with Ucoin I see a coin that although it has perhaps been marginalized and ignored by the community at large it has persevered through and is not about to slow down.  The community is growing, the coin works, and the dev is still updating. 

This is a great time to get into Ucoin.

For real. This Dev needs time but he keeps delivering.. There is a great potential here. Adding services or inviting other developers to build services would increase usabillity x 100
kernik

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:19:28 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 02:22:44 PM by kernik

Ucoin faucet is online again!

http://www.faucetrotator.ml/ucoin/

New domain! This one should be stable Smiley

Enjoy your coins!

Turning caffeine into code since 1999
https://sector5.xyz - Bullethell with crypto - HYPER - GP - LTC
UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:54:10 PM

Ucoin faucet is online again!

http://www.faucetrotator.ml/ucoin/

New domain! This one should be stable Smiley

Enjoy your coins!

Thanks. Added to OP.
UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:38:04 PM

Hi,
Next minor update will be no later than June 15th.
Good luck.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:40:39 PM

Awesome thanks for the info Ucointeam.  Smiley
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:47:14 PM

Good arbitrage opportunities between c-cex and bittrex lately. 

Daily rains in #ucoin

Come hang out with Us!
UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:46:13 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 01:57:23 PM by UCoinTeam

Hi,
I updated web wallet. Fixed several issues.

UFaucet reward reduced.

USnake block reward varies depending on difficulty:
Code:
if($diff < 500) $reward = 6;
else if($diff < 1000) $reward = 3;
else if($diff < 2000) $reward = 1.5;
else if($diff < 4000) $reward = 0.75;
else $reward = 0.375;

bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:38:10 PM

So what's up here?

How often will there be updates?
liulby

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:50:39 PM

I have a problem, Ucoin depends on the server, if the server is down, can use or not?
UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:44:58 PM

Hi,
Update web wallet.
Added mobile version.
Mobile version opens automatically when you visit web wallet with mobile phone.

UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:52:54 PM

Next update will be no later than July 5th. Will be updated UWallet for Android.

Vote on frequency of UCoin releases/updates finished:

From now:
Release/update(major or minor) once(or twice, if I have free time) per month.
Series of releases/updates every 1-3 months(I will try to just 1-2 months, but it depends on free time).
UCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:59:36 PM

I have a problem, Ucoin depends on the server, if the server is down, can use or not?

You can use a UCoin-Qt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: