Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: profit maximizing  (Read 895 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:17:16 PM

what do you think the points for maximizing profit on a simple trading..with bitcoin tell your opinions or just give some important tips..maybe it can help many users like me to know the market better..
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:22:33 PM

what do you think the points for maximizing profit on a simple trading..with bitcoin tell your opinions or just give some important tips..maybe it can help many users like me to know the market better..

Like in simple way, I would suggest that buy when the prices are low and wait till the prices goes higher, this is the basic thing in any trading, maybe stocks or bitcoins and that is the safest way to do, and do the market research, study it well and prepare a good strategy before trading.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:52:27 PM

I think an important tip would be to study and research before you get into trading, know what you are dealing and how you are supposed to deal it. If you are trading an alt coin, knowing and learning about its history might seem useless, but I think its important. I often study its price charts and how often the fluctuations are, if there is any pattern, etc. That's how you ensure profitable trades.
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:59:10 PM

Like in simple way, I would suggest that buy when the prices are low and wait till the prices goes higher, this is the basic thing in any trading, maybe stocks or bitcoins and that is the safest way to do, and do the market research, study it well and prepare a good strategy before trading.
well I did some usd/btc trading and got some profit and losses..then in scrypt.cc(when it was legit)I bought about 10000khash for 0.08btc..and when the price was high i sold it for 0.16btc and later when I reasercher later I found yes..this thing is really cool but can anyone please tell me how or what are the stratgyes for trading Smiley
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:38:22 PM

A couple things that you can do before trading is the study the historical movements and doing some imaginary trades.  From historical pricing you can understand which events have caused the price to move in the past as well as recognizing patterns.  When you think you know what you would like to trade, you can do some imaginary trades and see how your strategy plays out before actually investing any of your money.
Kaneki

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:07:22 PM

estimate the average value at every point of the trading and conduct comparative analysis done right it will maximize profits
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:13:41 PM

There's not a clear strategy. Just look at what you are buying into first, research and gamble, that's all. No one knows what will happen in the future. My picks right now are Monero, Maidsafe, VanillaCoin (risky tho, im not sure if it will go any higher than what we've seen) and maybe Ethereum.
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:08:20 PM

Try to make small profits as fast as you can, those small profits will stack up and make a decent profit. Don't try to make huge profits quick, take small gains and soon it will be a good profit. Just don't make any losses, only profit matters.
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:13:01 PM

Try to find out what causes the value to drop or rise eg does it follow the $ or euro.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:06:05 PM

best tip is buy low and sell high. don't wait too long before you take profits. also not forget to keep an eye on the orderbook. but the most important thing is patience.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:43:26 PM

I don't think that there is any viable strategy out there right now. Alt markets are highly unregulated, full of pump and dumps and scams. All you can do is try to get in when is low and ride a wave and sell before a dump.

As for BTC /USD, this thing is ran by the way bigger players and that's why this is even harder to trade. On the top of that, exchange fees are high (like btc-e or kraken trade fees) so your profits will be eaten up.

All together, in the alt markets and the bitcoin /usd, volatility has slowed down and it's really hard to trade and to get some profits. I think this is by far the worst time to trade in the last 2 years.

Cheers!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 04:45:15 AM

You should do some research on trading, you could start with looking for a good tutorial to analyze charts and recognize trends.
A simple search for 'trading chart patterns' on Google or Youtube for example, will get you started in no time.

Be sure to practice first and start out with a small investment!

Andy4.4

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:05:25 AM

Investing early in newly released and ninja launch coins is a good strategy.
New coins in the start are much cheap and when everyone knows about those the prices goes high due to mass buying and profit at that point of time is guaranteed.
And never attach any crypto currency you buy.
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:03:35 AM

thanks for all of your advices I will try for the best..well what type of trading is better...I mean alcoin trading or bitcoin trading and also what about forex trading?? is it harmful or helpful for trading platforms
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:21:53 AM

A few general recommendations that should apply whatever strategy you decide on...

• Consider keeping some of your BTC in an offline wallet, where it'll be safe and you won't be tempted to touch it!
  • Spread the rest between exchanges - don't put all your eggs in one basket.
  • Consider alternatives to basic trading.

You can lend your BTC on Bitfinex.com using "Total Return Swaps" (you set a rate, an amount and a duration - say 0.006% on 1 BTC for 2 days - and an eager short accepts your loan, pays the rate daily, then returns your 1 BTC).

Alternatively, if price is volatile but you can't predict if it'll go up or down - you could buy both CALL and PUT options at Coinut.com with the same "strike price" - that way you can only lose the money you spent buying the options. If the BTC/USD price moves enough - in either direction - you'll make a profit that'll cover the cost of buying the two options.

Good luck - I hope whatever you do you're profitable!

The links above are referrer-free, but if you wanted to send some love my way... https://coinut.com/?r=807 Smiley

This space intentionally left blank.
Jorge320

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:33:41 AM

The old adage of buy low and sell high, study the trends and drivers, but more important than anything you have to put in the work.  Anyone can purchase BTC and sit on it, but to efficiently grow your positions and work the volatility in your favor you must study the market and what causes the swings.

With some hard work and some luck you will be on your way!
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:57:38 AM

The old adage of buy low and sell high, study the trends and drivers, but more important than anything you have to put in the work.  Anyone can purchase BTC and sit on it, but to efficiently grow your positions and work the volatility in your favor you must study the market and what causes the swings.

With some hard work and some luck you will be on your way!

it would also be nice if you make some friends who are into trading, who could provide you more insights into what is beneficial and what might not be such a nice investment. And the best tip would be keep away some of your bitcoins into a wallet which you won't touch. The best advise would be that you should follow people who are good traders. learn from the best before you make a fool out of yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: