Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music Festival seeks investment of $2M (fiat) | ROI 200-300% (30-40% annualized)  (Read 3157 times)
Festival Investment (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:47:12 PM

This investment opportunity is for up to 2 million USD / FIAT through one or more investors to fund a top-tier multi-day electronic music festival to premiere in a wildly under-served and growing US market in the summer of 2015. Investor(s) will maintain the security of a convertible note with interest and the high yields of an equity stake.

Due to the competitive nature of the industry, critical and proprietary information has been omitted from the following short-form investment deck. Upon executing the NDA, the long-form comprehensive investment deck will be provided, which includes the company name, event producer names and biographies, festival location and date, market analysis, financial projections, and specific investment terms. However, the below non-confidential preliminary investment deck contains an abundance of relevant information regarding the validity of this market and viability of this venture. This can be reviewed below, viewed / downloaded at the following dropbox link - ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/hds9dj2skrl7n1v/PreliminaryFestivalInvestmentDeck.pdf?dl=0 ), or downloaded from www.OBEfestival.com.

The purpose of this post and the preliminary investment deck is not to to secure investment, per say, but to garner interest and initiate conversations with potential investors. Only upon reviewing the comprehensive deck will prospective investors be able to review the specific festival details and fully understand the value of this opportunity.

We realize that this forum is a primarily about cryptocurrency. We are seeking investor interest through multiple avenues. However, we connected with our original investor (discussed in the below introduction deck) through this forum, so we are confident that our networking efforts here are justified and are likely to attract qualified investors.

https://i.imgur.com/xhRqQt4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5ZF8u3j.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/k3fmcqd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Iu5vNYs.png

We very much look forward to providing greater detail, outlining the competitive advantages, the sizable market gap, and many other aspects of this well-researched opportunity. Please message me or email Inquiries@OBEFestival.com with any questions or to deliver the NDA to receive the comprehensive investment deck.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 01:05:29 AM

hmmm

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537527.0

Pofile active today... hmm
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=291126

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:18:15 AM

And....https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.0
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:21:41 AM

You have no rep on this forum really and are seeking that much investment capital?

Sheesh.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:46:11 AM

This is not a Dank thread.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:47:29 AM

This is not a Dank thread.
Damn, I was going to ask if this is Dank.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:18:06 AM

janky yes, danky no.   
Festival Investment (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:09:36 PM

You have no rep on this forum really and are seeking that much investment capital?

Sheesh.

Not exactly. We are specifically seeking to initiate conversations with potential investors. We will then establish ourselves with them privately and legitimately before moving forward with investment proceedings.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:26:50 PM

Hmm I'm not sure when it was
But if I recall correctly I saw a similar offer a long time ago in the securities thread as well.

Edit nice find riverboat

Lol resists urge to necropost
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93003.0

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:33:50 PM

Hell, it's going to make me laugh though.
Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:42:26 PM

Ironically, this may - in fact - be more profitable than many of the regular Bitcoin stocks that don't actually appear to do anything, man...

jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:29:19 PM

Ironically, this may - in fact - be more profitable than many of the regular Bitcoin stocks that don't actually appear to do anything, man...

ouch
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:00:01 AM

ouch

Well assuming there was an actual music festival ha-ha but so true with the way the securities market is moving
Walk down memory lane

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
j.jaymes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:40:20 PM

He must have grabbed his dance shoes and boogied on outta here. No login since Feb. 18.  Cry

Festival Investment (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:57:47 PM

He must have grabbed his dance shoes and boogied on outta here. No login since Feb. 18.  Cry

As I mentioned before, we are seeking investment from all logical / possible angles. I have to place my time where I feel that it has the best chance of netting results though obviously, and it doesn't seem like this place warrants more than an occasional check in.

We are currently working on locking down between $500,000 and $1M in seed funding, at which point we will be able to announce the festival / headliners and publicize most of the confidential details. We will then source the remaining capital while we are promoting and selling tickets. The festival has been pushed to 2016 to ensure enough time for complete quality.

We very much look forward to providing greater detail, outlining the competitive advantages, the sizable market gap, and many other aspects of this well-researched opportunity. Please message me or email Inquiries@OBEFestival.com with any questions or to deliver the NDA to receive the comprehensive investment deck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: