Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181158 times)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

If you save your money then it's amount will remain the same.
But in case of investing it, you can increase the money, may be many folds.
Higher the risk and higher the return.

Problem is all people do not have enough savings. If you are not able to save sufficient amount of money from current job to invest in bitcoins, it is better to look for additional sources of income. You can get another part time job or do freelance work online. There is no shortage of work provided you are ready to work hard and adapt to the changing scenario.
The fact is that the work needs to be distinguished and divided into what you can and what you can do. In any case it is the Crypto currency. Maybe it will bring a profit that you will not earn in your real work for some years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheColdestCoffee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

Are you prepared for the possibility of paying taxes on your tuition waiver with the new tax plan? Depending on your tuition, you may not be in a position to invest.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

The fact is that the work needs to be distinguished and divided into what you can and what you can do. In any case it is the Crypto currency. Maybe it will bring a profit that you will not earn in your real work for some years.

That maybe might be worth considering while choosing between a regular job with guaranteed pay and an investment that may or may not give positive returns. It is an individual choise at the end and also differs on various other factors like the current risk taking ability.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

Investment is certainly a better and more promising option than saving, I happen to be an economics school so the value of the currency will continue to decrease due to many factors including inflation, whereas bank interest is never greater than inflation.

Yes. It all depends on the specific user's needs. If he/she wants to invest money to multiply his/her earnings over the long term, then he/she would choose to invest over saving. On the other hand, if it is chosen to save money for emergency purposes, then that path would be taken instead of investing. In my opinion, it's often best to combine both to experience the benefits they bring to your financial stability. You'll always have to look for ways to expand your capital, while at the same time, preserve your money for undesired situations in the future.

Therefore, sometimes it's best to save or invest money, while other times is often best to combine both. Most people don't have the experience in investments, hence they would choose the easiest path which is saving. However, depending only on savings would not be a wise decision as fiat currency is prone to inflation over the long term leaving you with less valuation of your capital. As such, the definitive choice would be to save and invest your money for future preservation and growth of your capital in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Invest to make more money!

The bank will take your deposit and make their investment! Don't put your money in the bank!
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

It's better to save first and then investment. Because for investments you need funds and you can hold funds only if u save at the primary stage. And look for safe investments even if its not giving best returns but atleast you can earn some returns.

Saving first is good advice to anticipating emergency matter. Its better if we investing with our money that we can afford to lose and investing our money on save instrument like gold or property. Crypto is high risk speculation because have high movement but can give big profits, so better using our idle money

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

As a matter of fact,  It's highly recommendable.  Because if you are going to imagine,  it's less stress and you can earn without doing nothing,  but you have to set an expectation that,  bitcoin is not always earning,  sometimes,  the value is down so we cannot guarantee,  though based on the past experiences of the investors,  they earn a lot.  So a high chance of earning.  Just leave the money alone and let it grow.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

That maybe might be worth considering while choosing between a regular job with guaranteed pay and an investment that may or may not give positive returns. It is an individual choise at the end and also differs on various other factors like the current risk taking ability.
In fact it is depending on our experience and skill, if you have good trading still then no doubt that you can make good money from trading, may be much more than your fixed salary, in fact those people who have good experience in trading i do not think that they will ever like to do a job, they consider job only to waste our time. I think that from trading one can make more more money in a very very short time that i do not think that one can get from his job throughout his life.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

It's better to save first and then investment. Because for investments you need funds and you can hold funds only if u save at the primary stage. And look for safe investments even if its not giving best returns but atleast you can earn some returns.

Saving first is good advice to anticipating emergency matter. Its better if we investing with our money that we can afford to lose and investing our money on save instrument like gold or property. Crypto is high risk speculation because have high movement but can give big profits, so better using our idle money

yes crypto is risky but the potential profit that you might get is verry huge. investing on gold , properties , or any other investment that you may think safe cant actually give you a descent profit . You will only decide whether you would go in safe or in a risky way but with bigger returns? saving is only for normal people that do not know the existence of bitcoin and other cryptos but im pretty sure that those people will also invest in bitcoin if ever they recognized it and try it on hand.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I believe you should let your property turn to gold as the safest and most profitable. It can be seen that gold is something that always holds value over time and can be bought and sold at any time of the day, so you can buy and store. At present the price of gold is rising very strongly, you can buy gold also have big profits.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

Saving money is good but if you want it grow more then go invest. I suggest invest in Intial Coin Offering they less risk than other but make sure read there profile or whitepaper  and there road map
I think it is better to invest our money rather than save it, because we can able to make many money by investing it. And we can invest our money  with some cryptocurrency that has a future like bitcoin and we can also invest our money with some altcoins that has a lower price.

BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:33:10 AM

It is good to save money but the better that the money you save you put it into investments and a good investment is join in bitcoin and other altcoins ,so keep your money growing by investing it to good institution.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

Saving money is good but if you want it grow more then go invest. I suggest invest in Intial Coin Offering they less risk than other but make sure read there profile or whitepaper  and there road map
I think it is better to invest our money rather than save it, because we can able to make many money by investing it. And we can invest our money  with some cryptocurrency that has a future like bitcoin and we can also invest our money with some altcoins that has a lower price.

Investing your money through crypto currency is at higher risk because this world of business is not stable and very volatile every now and then. However if you have enough knowledge and experienced in investing bitcoin then go with it because the profit are much higher compared to saving your money at the bank. But always have enough patient when joining crytocurrencies investment because waiting the right market to invest will give much more profit in returns.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

For me it is better invest online in order to earn huge profit but be careful in investing to this kind of investments. There are many investments here that can really gives high return of investments but be careful to choose among them because as they offer huge profit some of them are scammer. In a bank yes we can have security of our money there but a little interest rate offered.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

investing is always a good option to increase your capital, for many it is this choice is better than saving
It is better to save money for investment. If you keep your savings in a bank then that is useless if you are not using that for benefit. Investment is the greatest benefit and especially Bitcoin investment. You will not find and will never face with any hurdle in this business if you work according to the market rules. In other worlds knowledge of crypto currency is necessary otherwise you will not get success.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

Many people don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes, and play different roles, in your financial strategy and your balance sheet . Saving money should almost always come before investing money. Think of it as the foundation upon which your financial house is built.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

Many people don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes, and play different roles, in your financial strategy and your balance sheet . Saving money should almost always come before investing money. Think of it as the foundation upon which your financial house is built.

Well, you save or invest depends on how much money coming in you have. Personally I like to save most of my money and invest a little in bitcoin. I think bitcoin could be a decent investment in the long run so I plan to hold for a couple of years at least but if bitcoin doesn't really go where I want it to or fails then I'll still have my savings.

Making your goals first, will allow you to plan your investments or savings for the future. Depending on your purpose or needs, it will be the decision you'll take. Whenever it is either saving or investing your money, if you take good care of your capital, you'll be able to avoid bankruptcy in the long term.
As of now, there are many options available to multiply your capital over the short or long term. Of course, there will always be a risk, but sometimes it is better to take those risks to achieve massive returns later.

This really depends on the kind of personality you have. Risk takers have the higher tendency of achieving massive returns compared to conservative that goes the steady and safer way.

As for me I usually don't have much money in the bank compared to my investments in real estate, crypto currencies and stocks. I just don't like my money being too stationary in the bank.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

It really depends on what a person if what he/she prefers either investment or savings. For me i prefer to invest my money because of possible outcome it may change but the risk is a factor obviously investment is not always success or a win, lose is also a choice for that unlike savings you are ensuring your money in the future and don't gamble it on a profitting platform.
Chaaastity

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

Just go to your financial advisor and ask what is best about your money. there are a lot of risk in investing in bitcoin but it will give you some profit. banks gives a little interest so you won't earn much to it. try to save a little so you have something that you can in the future when you really need it and invest a little so that your money will grow and you will have profit.
Yari_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

In gold, the thing is clear. You can still invest in real estate, it will always be valued as gold)))
Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: