Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181153 times)
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Well here is my opinion, if you don't want to gamble with your investment, Then invest in Real Estate, Its value will only rise, But the rise will be gradual and slow, Alternatively you can invest in gold again this is a safe  option, But it has a chance to increase rapidly in the near future, The Down side is keeping it safe. Investing Online in coins like Bitcoins is bit risky, There are fluctuations of $10-60 on daily basis and you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to invest large amounts which you can't afford to lose, But if have patience and take it like Real estate, In next 10-20 years you can expect atleast 10-20X of your investment and finally at last comes investing in banks, They are the least safe, As soon as general public becomes aware of the fraud they do only daily basis, It will go down in flames.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Well here is my opinion, if you don't want to gamble with your investment, Then invest in Real Estate, Its value will only rise, But the rise will be gradual and slow, Alternatively you can invest in gold again this is a safe  option, But it has a chance to increase rapidly in the near future, The Down side is keeping it safe. Investing Online in coins like Bitcoins is bit risky, There are fluctuations of $10-60 on daily basis and you have a weak heart, I don't recommend you to invest large amounts which you can't afford to lose, But if have patience and take it like Real estate, In next 10-20 years you can expect atleast 10-20X of your investment and finally at last comes investing in banks, They are the least safe, As soon as general public becomes aware of the fraud they do only daily basis, It will go down in flames.
Very Nice suggestions. I must agree with you. only very patience and highly calm person can invest his money in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin and waiting for 10, 20 years is not easy for anyone..
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

Very Nice suggestions. I must agree with you. only very patience and highly calm person can invest his money in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin and waiting for 10, 20 years is not easy for anyone..
You can say that patience is the most important thing you need to invest in bitcoin. Because with patience you can wait for the price to go up and not panic when something happens
jhelyn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:35:57 AM

Saving means easier access to spending it. But when you invest it chances of earning more out of it and holding it for some time before you can spend it
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:49:18 AM

Saving means easier access to spending it. But when you invest it chances of earning more out of it and holding it for some time before you can spend it
well, when you invest chance of earning more increase, but don't forget equal chance of loosing will also came along with chance of earning.
when you invest you can face either profit or lost.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:49:48 AM

It's better to save money im bank for security and it's better to invest in real estate than gold since the value of a certain land is increasing rapidly specially when that place is being developed. Thus, your investment will grow without working of much in it.

I've been always saving my money in the bank and it's the place best for me to keep my money because I have the safety.

Banks are trusted since the beginning they started to operate centuries ago, they are good for keeping the money.

But of course as in return, they are free to use your money for their services.

There is no doubt that banks are the safest place to save our money as if anything goes wrong with our money then its bank's responsibility to recover our loss and for the same reason people have more faith in banks but the cruel reality is that we get nothing in return by saving our money into banks and only banks makes money from our money.

Yes we can still trust them when it comes to keeping our money and they can't run from their depositors if there is something bad happened to them.

They are covered with insurance and so your money too, if you want protection then just go with the bank for safe keeping. But for investment, I don't recommend them.

Bitcoin is the best when it comes to investment.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:03:13 PM

well, when you invest chance of earning more increase, but don't forget equal chance of loosing will also came along with chance of earning.

However that can be an exercise for anyone trying their hand at investing in any thing in the first place. Thought it is not encouraged to experiment in this manner but losses will make you learn from mistakes, and then chances are you might not make that mistake again.

In any case if you are not confident about some investment you should not do it and so taking chances are good for experiments - better done with smaller amounts of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:23:26 PM

However that can be an exercise for anyone trying their hand at investing in any thing in the first place. Thought it is not encouraged to experiment in this manner but losses will make you learn from mistakes, and then chances are you might not make that mistake again.

In any case if you are not confident about some investment you should not do it and so taking chances are good for experiments - better done with smaller amounts of money.

Investing always needs the amount that is not terrible to lose, because even the most reliable investments are very risky.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:47:43 PM

It is much better to invest than saving money, although I'm not saying its bad, of course not. it is just in investing you can get profit in ashort period of time unlike in saving money, it is not but in saving it is very safe than in investing.

Yeah saving it on the bank will gain you but it's very low, it's like you save $1,000 there and you'll earn $1 or $10 if I'm right. But it's good to save some money in the bank because that will tell you on how wealthy you are and that is something needed by everyone of us. And if your focus is earning at this moment, then go invest.
It's better because the risk is almost nonexistent. Saving in the bank will be the way out if you do not dare to invest. But want to benefit from save. You can keep all your money in the bank

If you are going to keep all your money in the bank, you might miss a lot of chance to grow it more. Because if you will just let your money sleep in the bank you can grow almost nothing as the interest that is going to give you by the bank is not that big. You can save some of it in the bank and invest it to some profitable investment.

Saving some part of your funds in banks is a good way to keep your money safe but you should not forget the fact that your money will never grow by saving it in banks and if you want to grow your money then you should take a risk of investing in different projects after doing a good market research.

Yes, your money will be safe on the bank but you are just missing it to make more money. But if you are going to take some chance of it by investing somewhere, you are making a bright choice. So it's like that, save some in the bank and put some it into an investment that you know that you can grow it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

It is much better to invest than saving money, although I'm not saying its bad, of course not. it is just in investing you can get profit in ashort period of time unlike in saving money, it is not but in saving it is very safe than in investing.

Yeah saving it on the bank will gain you but it's very low, it's like you save $1,000 there and you'll earn $1 or $10 if I'm right. But it's good to save some money in the bank because that will tell you on how wealthy you are and that is something needed by everyone of us. And if your focus is earning at this moment, then go invest.
It's better because the risk is almost nonexistent. Saving in the bank will be the way out if you do not dare to invest. But want to benefit from save. You can keep all your money in the bank

If you are going to keep all your money in the bank, you might miss a lot of chance to grow it more. Because if you will just let your money sleep in the bank you can grow almost nothing as the interest that is going to give you by the bank is not that big. You can save some of it in the bank and invest it to some profitable investment.

Saving some part of your funds in banks is a good way to keep your money safe but you should not forget the fact that your money will never grow by saving it in banks and if you want to grow your money then you should take a risk of investing in different projects after doing a good market research.

Yes, your money will be safe on the bank but you are just missing it to make more money. But if you are going to take some chance of it by investing somewhere, you are making a bright choice. So it's like that, save some in the bank and put some it into an investment that you know that you can grow it.
Now is a good thing to keep the money you have, especially if it's in the form of bitcoin. Well, having a lot of bitcoin right now is definitely going to be really profitable, because its price goes up, so I think, holding it would be better if it was in bitcoin form.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:27:49 PM

but to me i think the chance of making money from investing money in bitcoin is more as compare to its lost.  because the price of bitcoin is increasing from time to time as we can see that the price of bitcoin recently cross 1500 USD level that is really a very good progress. i am still hopeful that  still there is too much potential in the price of bitcoin to increase more and more.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:05:19 AM

Saving is for short term things, while investing is really good for long term. when you invest chances of loosing your money is quiet low, while when you do trading you might loose all your money. well in terms of investing the higher the risk, the higher the income.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:41:27 AM

For me  it's better you choose investment because you invest your money or bitcoin you take the risk and that risk had high possibility to earn. While if you save your money or bitcoin you are not practically business minded because you were only wait to your money or bitcoin even you have no do to earn it.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:48:12 AM

For me  it's better you choose investment because you invest your money or bitcoin you take the risk and that risk had high possibility to earn. While if you save your money or bitcoin you are not practically business minded because you were only wait to your money or bitcoin even you have no do to earn it.
Yeah your right, because waiting of savings to have an interest without doing is a work of lazy people. They want only earn even they cannot work. But it is wrong because if you want to earn income, just invest your bitcoin. There's a lot of business in online that assure you that you earn income. so I think invest your bitcoin is the best one.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:08:01 AM

Investing is much more recommended than saving it in a bank., investing will make your money grow month after month,but when you put it in a bank and save it ,your save money will only ptofit 0.02% in a month which is too low.
cryptothinker

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:17:53 AM

Investment is something we do all the time, but sometimes we do not pay attention. If you are holding fiat, for example, this alone is a form of investment, since you are investing in the ability of the government and the economy of your country to keep the currency stable.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:57:15 AM

Investment is something we do all the time, but sometimes we do not pay attention. If you are holding fiat, for example, this alone is a form of investment, since you are investing in the ability of the government and the economy of your country to keep the currency stable.
It will only be considered as investing if the value of your fiat is appreciating, however most fiat does not appreciate due to inflation.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:13:17 AM

Investing is much more recommended than saving it in a bank., investing will make your money grow month after month,but when you put it in a bank and save it ,your save money will only ptofit 0.02% in a month which is too low.
I think bro even saving money is good why? because if your money invest in online they have possibility that your money loss because we are in online world that everything have possible to happen. Saving money is also good because your money secure but the interest is very low only unless you invest in online they have possible to earn a lot of money but it is very risky. I think both is good but its different uses and purpose.
Big R94

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

i think invest is the best option ,because if you invest some money you will get more and of course there have equal risk.But the best option and better is invests money.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:37:19 AM

You can to the same with each other for better .
just turn your casfiat into bitcoin .
Bitcoin will be in your wallet as the saved money but with the time increase the money in your wallet will also increase Because the price of the bitcoin will increase day to day , so in this way you are doing the both thing in single work .
But if you will ask me to Invest money in the gold or silver like assets good or best , then I will say it Isn't good to Invest in such altcoins Because these are ways for the loss Only Because value increase take more time and also if you make buy sell two to three times then 200-300$ will destroyed by the shopkeeper ( as an trader ) .
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: