Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are mtgox btc deposits taking so long?  (Read 1325 times)
superfastkyle (OP)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 06:09:44 AM

Why am I waiting a couple hours, 12-15 confirms for my bitcoins to go through. Not only am I STILL having slow withdrawal through dwolla over 5 days now, they can't even credit bitcoins now? this is getting ridiculous
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mt.Gox_Support_Natalie

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 12:08:36 PM

Hello,

We see that your bitcoins have been deposited.  As for your Dwolla withdrawal, it should go through soon as Dwolla withdrawals are currently taking 8 business days to process.  However, since last week we have transferred more funds to our Dwolla account and once the funds arrive, withdrawals should go through more quickly.  We apologize for the delay and inconvenience this has caused.  Should you have any further queries, please feel free to to contact us at the Support Desk.
clone4501

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 01:25:58 PM

Almost two weeks to process a Dwolla withdrawl! That is ridiculous, too. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: