Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Directory.io - Now with balances!  (Read 27340 times)
Jude Austin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:18:13 AM

Hello,

I made a clone of Directory.io but I added the ability to show the balance of the addresses when CORS is enabled in Chrome;

http://btcdirectory.azurewebsites.net/

To enable CORS in Chrome I use this extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/allow-control-allow-origi/nlfbmbojpeacfghkpbjhddihlkkiljbi?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

This is purely for fun, your odds shouldn't even be called odds.

But just in case you happen to stumble on an address with a balance, DON'T STEAL.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:18:56 PM

Hello,

I made a clone of Directory.io but I added the ability to show the balance of the addresses when CORS is enabled in Chrome;

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/allow-control-allow-origi/nlfbmbojpeacfghkpbjhddihlkkiljbi?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

But just in case you happen to stumble on an address with a balance, DON'T STEAL.

Nice/interesting tool. just wonder how many people ll sit infront of it and click through the pages to "search" for loaded keys... xD
regarding the avg. IQ i think there re a lot of these.. add some ads to it, you ll end up with millions of ad-revenue... (hopefully)
cheers!
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:35:10 PM

I would usually caution against installing any Chrome extensions, because they update silently, and can include various keylogging stuff.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:13:20 PM

Hello,

I think it would have been more fun if it were done without CORS, i.e. if balances were available just beside the addresses. Though I am not sure if that's technically possible.

bitsta

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:23:19 PM

Hello,

I think it would have been more fun if it were done without CORS, i.e. if balances were available just beside the addresses. Though I am not sure if that's technically possible.

shouldn't be a big deal as the privkeys are generated based on the pagenumber. means the public keys get generated afterwards and you just would ve to add a line to each addr which loads the balance for example from the blockchain.info API..
Jude Austin (OP)
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:40:59 AM

Hello,

I could do it if I installed an insight server locally.

The reason I went with CORS is so that my server isn't constantly querying blockchain.info, which would lead to time outs.

Using CORS, everyone would get their own connection to blockchain.info so when one person got timed out it doesn't affect everyone else.

Jude Austin (OP)
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:42:28 AM

I would usually caution against installing any Chrome extensions, because they update silently, and can include various keylogging stuff.

Yeah, I never thought of that.

Still have all my coins tho, haha.

I would be more worried about the obfuscated JavaScript in the website than a Chrome extension, lol.

Jude Austin (OP)
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:43:26 AM

And for all you spooky spookertons, you can always download Fiddler or something similar so you can see exactly what is happening on your machine.

Jude Austin (OP)
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 12:45:16 AM

Hello,

Nice/interesting tool. just wonder how many people ll sit infront of it and click through the pages to "search" for loaded keys... xD
regarding the avg. IQ i think there re a lot of these.. add some ads to it, you ll end up with millions of ad-revenue... (hopefully)
cheers!

I have added ads but everyone has a high enough IQ to use AdBlock, haha.

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:48:46 PM

Doesn't work  Angry

"Error 403 - This site is stopped.

The web site you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon."

Jude Austin (OP)
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:16:00 PM

Doesn't work  Angry

"Error 403 - This site is stopped.

The web site you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon."

That's azure for ya.

I will put it on a LinuxVPS tonight.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:12:58 AM

I still think www.Buttcoins.com looks better Cheesy

Cool project Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:44:42 PM

How many bitcoin address exist and how many maximum possible address could be exist ? Is it possible one of our addresses exist in these pages ?
Is this real or fake ?
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:20:13 PM

How many bitcoin address exist and how many maximum possible address could be exist ? Is it possible one of our addresses exist in these pages ?
Is this real or fake ?

1) More Bitcoin addresses than the stars we have discovered so far (and it's a number your brain can't process).
2) Yes it is possible, but keep in mind the addresses and private keys are created on the fly.
3) It's real. (possible - probably NOT).

Hope this helps  Wink
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 07:20:37 PM

How many bitcoin address exist and how many maximum possible address could be exist ?

2160 are currently possible due to the use of RIPEMD 160. Im not certain what your understanding of an existing address is. If you are asking for address with a balance I think this[1] chart answers that, but Im not entirely sure what a "unique" address is according to bc.i.

Is it possible one of our addresses exist in these pages ?

Yes, all of them. The problem is finding the correct page.

Is this real or fake ?

Its real its just not a database, they keys are generated on the fly by your "input" (the page you select).

[1] https://blockchain.info/charts/n-unique-addresses

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:21:22 PM

How many bitcoin address exist and how many maximum possible address could be exist ?

2160 are currently possible due to the use of RIPEMD 160. Im not certain what your understanding of an existing address is. If you are asking for address with a balance I think this[1] chart answers that, but Im not entirely sure what a "unique" address is according to bc.i.

Yes, all of them.

Is this real or fake ?

Its real its just not a database, they keys are generated on the fly by your "input" (the page you select).

[1] https://blockchain.info/charts/n-unique-addresses

There you go....

Nice Avatar......

We shall play soon.
Sunday is family day and I am cheating  by posting this crap Wink
Jude Austin (OP)
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 07:22:08 PM

Is this real or fake ?

To find the amount of addresses multiply the number of addresses on each page times the number of pages, you will see there are a lot.

And yes, your address exists on one of the pages.

It's real.

Darkblock

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:02:42 PM

Is this real or fake ?

1. your btc-address exists on one of these pages.
2. Its real
3. Every page is generated while beeing requested. This "database" doesn't exist.
4. You will never be able to save all possibilities on ANY memory.. therefore you ll never be able to scan this "database" for any public-keys. (SEE http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1rurll/on_the_subject_of_listing_all_possible_private/)
5. No worries. Smiley
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:26:27 PM

Is this real or fake ?

Is this real or fake ?

It's real.

Is this real or fake ?

2) Yes it is possible, but keep in mind the addresses and private keys are created on the fly.

So my BTCs are in the air ? Someone finds that page and steal them ?
Jude Austin (OP)
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:30:00 PM

Is this real or fake ?

Is this real or fake ?

It's real.

Is this real or fake ?

So my BTCs are in the air ? Someone find that page and steal them ?

Your BTC are more likely to get stolen by a piece of software on your computer before someone finds the private key using this website.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: