Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your commission per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee  (Read 2076 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:01:55 AM

This is a scam

There is no salary - there is only commission.

You don't sell - you don't get money.

Hi  my friend. I don't know why are you always mark our thread as bad.

it is a giveaway ,because the last round of giveaway on Games and Rounds is destroied by someone registing a lot of acounts at the same time.

so we make this way .

you can only get fee from your friends' wager, not the wager of yourself.

I mark your thread as bad because you LIE and say they are getting a salary when they aren't.

Plus, you are sexiest and think "girls" are better than men.  

Finally, your site is not a strategy game - it is plain, boring and the graphics aren't even formatted properly!   Undecided

sorry my friend, but also thank you for your attention.

when you are in ,you find it is salary ,because for a long time such as(one week) it is really easy for you to get 1btc wager by your referees.

I am not sexist, and just for that special staff ,we are looking for. and currently two man are working with us ,not girl.

The strategy game depends on , whether you can win by wisdom ,or not . and in our girlchoosing game ,you got some tips to win.
1.you can just bet 0.001btc for each round for the jackpot 0.01btc per round (if there no much players.)
2.you deposit more btc and bet earlly and when it comes to the final time ,you bet the final bet and become the winner.
3.keep an eye on all the player's balance. and make your decision ,who you are going to following.(who with big balance), and guess who will bet who.
4.you bet on one side and atrract all other players following you ,and make the total rasing,but at the final minute you bet on the other side with big bet,and you win all.

a lot of tips make the game the strategy game. don't you think so ?

At the very least your should rename the thread to "commission" from "salary".

After that, well become less sexist and develop an interesting game.   Undecided

done ,anyhow we need your help to join in and enjoy

the onevsone game maybe more interesting for you .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:09:01 AM

This is a scam

it is a giveaway ,because the last round of giveaway on Games and Rounds is destroied by someone registing a lot of acounts at the same time.

so we make this way .

I mark your thread as bad because you LIE and say they are getting a salary when they aren't.

Finally, your site is not a strategy game - it is plain, boring and the graphics aren't even formatted properly!   Undecided

when you are in ,you find it is salary ,because for a long time such as(one week) it is really easy for you to get 1btc wager by your referees.

I am not sexist, and just for that special staff ,we are looking for. and currently two man are working with us ,not girl.

The strategy game depends on , whether you can win by wisdom ,or not . and in our girlchoosing game ,you got some tips to win.
1.you can just bet 0.001btc for each round for the jackpot 0.01btc per round (if there no much players.)
2.you deposit more btc and bet earlly and when it comes to the final time ,you bet the final bet and become the winner.
3.keep an eye on all the player's balance. and make your decision ,who you are going to following.(who with big balance), and guess who will bet who.
4.you bet on one side and atrract all other players following you ,and make the total rasing,but at the final minute you bet on the other side with big bet,and you win all.

After that, well become less sexist and develop an interesting game.   Undecided

I can't support a sexist business, but since you renamed your thread to be more realistic, I have no more problems with it.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:44:20 AM

i think escrow would be more helpful to make people trust on you that you will pay 0.035BTC after their referral make wagered of 1BTC, because that is not a though job.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:45:45 AM

This is a scam

so we make this way .

I can't support a sexist business, but since you renamed your thread to be more realistic, I have no more problems with it.  Smiley

it is not a sexist business, any one will check,

welcome you . to join the referal system and grow with us.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:46:57 AM

i think escrow would be more helpful to make people trust on you that you will pay 0.035BTC after their referral make wagered of 1BTC, because that is not a though job.

no problem ,but I don't know how to do the escrow

I once send message to some one as devonedev, but no reply.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:50:17 AM

buddy they are offering 0.35 Btc after 1 btc wagered not 0.035, Wink
after how much time you will release payment when the wagered completed?
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:51:28 AM

sorry for typo mistake, anyway thanks for correction, is payment system is instant or manual?
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:52:56 AM

a week later ,and the position is limited ,if you want to be in please comment here http://girlbtc.com/comment/  to join the 0.35 btc bonus referral system.  , at most 10 places per week.

Yakushi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:56:25 AM

i think you should run a sig campaign instead of this giveaways you are doing :/

it is .35BTC mate, not 0.035BTC Smiley
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:14:36 AM

i have my problem with my account there, my referral are not showing into my back office?
is there any bet amount required to show them in my back office?
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:16:30 AM

i think you should run a sig campaign instead of this giveaways you are doing :/

campaign usually not bring us wager, and the main reason for this is to get the wager up.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:36:29 AM

Ok, now you are a sexiest and dishonest business.   Undecided

You can't argue that you aren't sexist.  You demanded "girls"  only in your employ, and you stated girls are better workers than men.

If you are going to deny that now, it makes you a liar. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:44:33 AM

Ok, now you are a sexiest and dishonest business.   Undecided

You can't argue that you aren't sexist.  You demanded "girls"  only in your employ, and you stated girls are better workers than men.

If you are going to deny that now, it makes you a liar. 

you are my friend ,and would you please change a topic.

I don't want to be a sexist or lier .......haha

come and enjoy the game.

Yakushi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:50:12 AM

campaign usually not bring us wager, and the main reason for this is to get the wager up.

if more people will recognize your site, the more people will play in it.. sig campaign is better in the long run instead of giveaways that is only food while it is running
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 08:04:00 AM

i have my problem with my account there, my referral are not showing into my back office?
is there any bet amount required to show them in my back office?

no there is no amount required Smiley

you click here http://girlbtc.com/setting/referral/

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 08:05:02 AM

if more people will recognize your site, the more people will play in it.. sig campaign is better in the long run instead of giveaways that is only food while it is running

the referral system will work well,join it my friend

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:23:52 AM

I'm in too Grin
Is there some program where we win with large amount of referrals too ?
Like the person with most referrals in a month get's 1 btc or 0.5 btc something
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 08:30:37 AM

I'm in too Grin
Is there some program where we win with large amount of referrals too ?
Like the person with most referrals in a month get's 1 btc or 0.5 btc something

good advice ,and we will think about it

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:46:55 AM

At the first glance, I thought  it was  0.035 Grin
The 0.35 Btc a week is very attractive.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 04:51:10 PM

At the first glance, I thought  it was  0.035 Grin
The 0.35 Btc a week is very attractive.

yes join it by comment here http://girlbtc.com/comment/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: