Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X.com | Bitcoin Debit Card | No Monthly Fees!  (Read 4500 times)
BIT-X.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:32:49 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 06:50:31 AM by BIT-X.com

No monthly inactive fees for all Bit-X Bitcoin Debit Cards!

Additionally, there are no regular monthly fees for the first 10,000 cards purchased (which is still available).

Order your card today! https://card.bit-x.com

More information: https://bit-x.com/guide/bitx-cards

For all urgent site enquiries please leave support a message at: https://bit-x.com/customer/support

All discussion relating to the BIT-X Bitcoin Debit Card may take place here.

Please leave all feedback, experience and recommendations which you may have in regards to the card.

Announcement thread for the card: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006153.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahulEarner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:20:00 PM

What are the shipping charges of the bitcoin debit card When receive first time ?

IS this Work on all online websites ?

What are annually fees of using this debit card ?

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:27:56 PM

What are the shipping charges of the bitcoin debit card When receive first time ?

Insubstantial and useless question, it is obvious that cart will work at every sites that are accepting the master card circuit. Check this post for more info : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874312.msg10920282#msg10920282

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:33:49 PM

Fees and specifications can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006153.0

0.05BTC to ship the card. If you get verified on BIT-X.com by April 1, there will be no card setup fee!
rahulEarner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:50:47 PM

Insubstantial and useless question, it is obvious that cart will work at every sites that are accepting the master card circuit. Check this post for more info : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874312.msg10920282#msg10920282

i am new here i did not read this post thanks for updating

Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:15:24 PM

2500 euros card lifetime? Are there any plans to increase this in the future?

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:29:38 PM

This limit is for cards which were ordered without basic verification. Basic verification increases this 'limit' to unlimited.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 04:35:49 PM

This limit is for cards which were ordered without basic verification. Basic verification increases this 'limit' to unlimited.

Hi marco please do consider Pakistan shipping

Countries where the BIT-X Debit MasterCard will not be shipped to for the time being due to Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and Central Bank restrictions:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Democratic Peoples's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Ecuador, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, USA, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

Ooops I was really waiting for this master card since long time, and at last when it is going to release, Now the problem is you can not ship it in Pakistan.
Will you be able to ship in next future or its permanent ?

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:37:03 PM

Hi marco please do consider Pakistan shipping

Countries where the BIT-X Debit MasterCard will not be shipped to for the time being due to Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and Central Bank restrictions:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Democratic Peoples's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Ecuador, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, USA, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

Ooops I was really waiting for this master card since long time, and at last when it is going to release, Now the problem is you can not ship it in Pakistan.
Will you be able to ship in next future or its permanent ?

I will pass your recommendation onto the team, thanks.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:37:22 PM

Fees and specifications can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006153.0

0.05BTC to ship the card. If you get verified on BIT-X.com by April 1, there will be no card setup fee!

As you said, being a part of Bit-X signature campaign waives the fees of shipping the card and remains an activation fee of 0.05 BTC, right???
Also, are these cards going to get shipped to India too???

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:27:38 PM

As you said, being a part of Bit-X signature campaign waives the fees of shipping the card and remains an activation fee of 0.05 BTC, right???

Yep, if you're part of the campaign you won't have the issuance fee.

India will be able to receive the cards!
Minerjoe

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:56:25 AM

When can we expect more info about these cards? I was planning on ordering one of these soon.

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:05:49 PM

I like the idea, but there are a lot of not insubstatial charges related to the mastercard.
0.05 if I don't use it for a month? Thats like $12. Another $12 to activate the card . $2 or so everytime you use it. and if I want my name on it, it will be another $24!

If the costs come down A LOT, then I would get one, but I would not pay $150 to have an unused card, or the changes related to using it
Whitehouse

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:25:06 PM

I like the idea, but there are a lot of not insubstatial charges related to the mastercard.
0.05 if I don't use it for a month? Thats like $12. Another $12 to activate the card . $2 or so everytime you use it. and if I want my name on it, it will be another $24!

If the costs come down A LOT, then I would get one, but I would not pay $150 to have an unused card, or the changes related to using it

As cool as a bitcoin debit card is these fees make it practically pointless to use. Bitcoin is meant to be minimal fees yet there's ridiculous fees for everytime you use it and fees for when you dont. It was a similar story to the other cards I've seen available. I'd love one personally but wouldn't bother if there's fees are so much. I want something I can load up and use as and when needed and not have to worry about making a purchase just to keep it active.

Minerjoe

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:54:45 PM

Currently my main concern is the limit. If they introduce a limit of let us say $2000 per card or something similar, this is a bit of a problem. Nobody wants to order a new card every couple of months.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:12:07 PM

Currently my main concern is the limit. If they introduce a limit of let us say $2000 per card or something similar, this is a bit of a problem. Nobody wants to order a new card every couple of months.

If you read carefully, if u complete basic verification, its unlimited  Wink
Minerjoe

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:18:22 PM

If you read carefully, if u complete basic verification, its unlimited  Wink

My mistake, that s good to know.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:19:33 PM

There is no limit for verified users (those who complete basic verification).
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:26:52 PM

Using the card once a month isn't all too hard and will more than likely come naturally (a withdraw or purchase at least once every 30 days). A $2 fee when used is minuscule considering you're spending directly from your Crypto (Bitcoin or Litecoin) balance, no need to spend fees on an exchange to convert it to fiat. Lastly, your name on the card isn't essential but I understand it can be preferred (especially as some shops require it).

I'll mention the fees to the team and will get back to you regarding them.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

When can we expect more info about these cards? I was planning on ordering one of these soon.

Within a week or two!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: