Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please tell me why my account banned !  (Read 1468 times)
UNBTC (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:23:59 PM

And Here are some of my questions:

1/ Everyone was allowed to have multiple accounts here or not ? Can use the same IP address from that accounts to post it or not? I have read about
    that in Forum rules but I not sure. The rules allowed: have multiple accounts but didn't say that you can post from an IP address (for multiple
    accounts can be purchased from others and resold without post)

2/ Account farmer is allowed or not ? (as I said above: it's quality post)

3/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011735.0

This members have multi account. I wonder how he kept it well without banned in the past?
   And I would like to ask that : He is allowed using all accounts to paticipate in a Campaign or 6 separate Campaign or not (pay for post) if his              
   posts are qualify ?

The above are the questions that I can call "once and for all"

Once again, I sincerely thank the enthusiastic support of all of you!

You can have or 'farm' as many accounts as you want and post from them all on the same IP or multiple. You can join as many campaigns as you want with those accounts, but what you need to remember is make quality posts. Spam rubbish or poor quality contributions and you risk having them all banned.

Sincerely thanks for your answer ! With your answer, I understand about this well now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:34:15 PM

-snip-
1/ Everyone was allowed to have multiple accounts here or not ?

Yes, but consider that you probably have only a certain amount to say on topics and only a certain amount of time. If you spread this over several accounts it might get thin and thus spammy.

Can use the same IP address from that accounts to post it or not?

Yes, there are no rules based on IP addresses. IP addresses from spammers might get "evil points" to make new accounts expensive, but that should not be a problem for normal people. Its a method against spam bots.

I have read about
    that in Forum rules but I not sure. The rules allowed: have multiple accounts but didn't say that you can post from an IP address (for multiple
    accounts can be purchased from others and resold without post)

Forum rules
    18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

2/ Account farmer is allowed or not ? (as I said above: it's quality post)

Yes

3/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011735.0

This members have multi account. I wonder how he kept it well without banned in the past?
   And I would like to ask that : He is allowed using all accounts to paticipate in a Campaign or 6 separate Campaign or not (pay for post) if his              
   posts are qualify ?

This depends on the campaign rules, not on the board rules. E.g. someone asked whether they could join the dadice campaign with their alt and they said no. Others might see this different or someone might not ask and just do it. It would be hard for someone running the campaign to detect.

The above are the questions that I can call "once and for all"

Once again, I sincerely thank the enthusiastic support of all of you!

tl;dr:
-snip-
You can have or 'farm' as many accounts as you want and post from them all on the same IP or multiple. You can join as many campaigns as you want with those accounts, but what you need to remember is make quality posts. Spam rubbish or poor quality contributions and you risk having them all banned.

Hi Shorena,

I sincerely thank you for your enthusiastic support from the beginning to now. Thanks to your help, I have a better understanding of the rules of this

forum and I have learned lot of useful lessons from you.  Grin  Roll Eyes Shocked
UNBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:45:57 PM

So my questions are now answered thanks to the help of all of you . I sincerely thank all of you !!!.

https://i.imgur.com/611Lhw1.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: