Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with my BTC?  (Read 4570 times)
aakrita

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:57:38 AM

Prepaid Bitcoin is the best place to buy bitcoin with Paypal. www.prepaidbitco.in..here you can do this..secondly I get Bitcoin Gift cards from Prepaid Bitcoin. www.prepaidbitco.in so as i you should do the same. and  Pay for bitcoin with credit card using www.prepaidbitco.in
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:12:29 PM

If you do not know what to do with BTC, maybe you should not be in this industry. Lending, mining, staking, VC, startup, so many options.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bitards

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:43:37 PM

Buy toilet paper
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:53:18 PM

Buy toilet paper

LoL,

the best investment for the future

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:21:34 PM

HODL them
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:36:54 PM

Hi Cheesy

Just received some BTC from my signature campaign.
What should I do with it?

Thanks
Before i answer your question, answer first my question.  Why do you work for? If you already answer it then . Spend it that will you make happy because you work hard for it as the same time buy your need not your wants or invest it in a compound interest it makes a big profit than simple interest. Or save it. Make it cash reserves for your future.
Stifler

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:17:22 PM

I'd advise saving it. Personally I think bitcoin has great investment potential over the next couple of years. Just need some patience is all.

Buy toilet paper

LoL,

the best investment for the future

Why would you waste money on buying toilet paper when you can just steal it from McDonalds?

Not to be confused with the user sifter Tongue.
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:59:20 PM

You could probably purchase an account which is full member and participate in a signature campaign. This would be a viable investment only if you are willing to delicate time for forum posts.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:37:46 PM

You could probably purchase an account which is full member and participate in a signature campaign. This would be a viable investment only if you are willing to delicate time for forum posts.
Great idea because higher position higher btc you would received . You can also buy & sell btc and invest it so you can earn a big profit
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:05:21 PM

Great idea because higher position higher btc you would received . You can also buy & sell btc and invest it so you can earn a big profit

He cant make anything serious with this. In order to get 0.15 BTC per week, he would need to post like crazy. Not many people are dedicated to do that.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:17:24 PM

He cant make anything serious with this. In order to get 0.15 BTC per week, he would need to post like crazy. Not many people are dedicated to do that.
i dont think its possible if you have a job or study as you would have to make over 100 good quality posts per week

mitus-2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:23:00 PM

use them use them use them.
there are a lot of sites where you can use your bitcoin to buy stuffs.
a lot of merchants also offer discounts if you pay with BTC. (eg.: rakuten, purse.io , ...)
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:49:42 PM

I wish there was some sort of passive income with Bitcoin, but I can't find any ideas that would work (buying a house with BTC and renting it is not an option.. im talking about more modest passive income).
odedrozan

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:00:55 PM

I will tell you once for all , save it . dont spent for nothing , my misson this 5-6month is to earn about 5000$ worth of bitcoin . and then saving it , check every long time what the $$ valve , i used to do it earned lot money .
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:38:27 PM

If you like something and you can pay in bitcoin, buy it.
If you don't want to buy anything that can pay with bitcoin,hold it.

just as you would do with your fiat, but in this case you don't have to pay to a bank for having your money,you are your own bank
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:32:46 AM

I wish there was some sort of passive income with Bitcoin, but I can't find any ideas that would work (buying a house with BTC and renting it is not an option.. im talking about more modest passive income).

What about purchasing a few high-traffic websites, and earning revenue in the form of BTC from advertisements?

I do have a few blogs and websites where I post ads from Coinurl. The revenue is not that bad, if you are able to attract good traffic, especially from the US / EU.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:16:33 PM

People, just hold on to your coins. Put them in cold storage and wait a couple of years for them to appreciate in value. Just hold them safely and forget about them. Don't panic sell, don't invest. That's it! Smiley

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
howzar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:17:32 PM

Spend them of course.

Check out an exchange like itbit to trade them to USD or spend them directly with a bitcoin debit card or online.
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:44:05 PM

You can always convert your Bitcoin to cash and buy things in real life for what you want, I am making my living at the moment out of Bitcoin  Cheesy
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:46:13 PM

You can always convert your Bitcoin to cash and buy things in real life for what you want, I am making my living at the moment out of Bitcoin  Cheesy

The real challenge (or dream) is to spend your Bitcoins directly as they are - as Bitcoins - to buy things. You should support vendors accepting Bitcoin!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: