Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PEERCOIN] UMine ~ Dedicated PPC Pool with 0 FEE'S + 50% Dice game profit share  (Read 497 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:17:45 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 08:04:52 PM by crunck

Dice game profit dividends to miners.

As well as running the pool, I am also running a PPC dice game here: http://coinkings.co

Now of course a working mine needs power and with PPC we need a lot of power so I will distribute 50% of the dice game profits to the top 5 miners on www.umine.co.uk

I will do this on a two week basis to start with, although I may amend the time scale depending on what happens.

Please note it will be the top 5 miners of a 14 day period NOT the day of payout.

The dice accounts will be transparent and published along with PART of the address of the top 5 payouts.

Its a pretty basic MPOS setup at the moment but I'm constantly changing things on there to benefit, me and you should you decide to mine there.

Pool URL : www.umine.co.uk

Format: PPLNS

Any comments/suggestions are very welcome.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████