Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with config of bfgminer  (Read 875 times)
Akgeek (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:02:45 PM

I have been mining for 3days with a amd ati radeon r9 270x and my hash rate is 350Mh/s.   the pool I am with is eclipsemc.com.  and the bitcoin wallet I have is bitcoin core 0.10.0.   

Can any tell me how I can tell if I have gotten anything from eclipsemc.com for mining and when I look on their site wen I am logged in, I can not see my hash rate or if I have made any coin.   

any help with configs would be awasome.  thanks!  Akgeek

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:18:49 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 04:08:02 PM by Amph

if your are mining in a pool the client isn't needed

to see if you are hashing, look at your shares in your dashboard, also see if you have at least one worker running in the "workers" field

if nothing is shown, then it's probably because your version of bfgminer is too recent, and they did drop the support for GPU
wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:13:08 PM

to see if you are hashing, look at your shares in your dashboard, also see if you have at least one working running in the "workers" field

if nothing is shown, then it's probably because your version of bfgminer is too recent, and they did drop the support for GPU

I'm still not sure where does he see the 350MH/s hashrate .. in BFGminer ?

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:08:52 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2015, 04:27:50 PM by Amph

to see if you are hashing, look at your shares in your dashboard, also see if you have at least one working running in the "workers" field

bfgminer it's like cgminer in the end, it should display the hash in the cmd window, in the center, pretty easy to spot
wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:45:25 PM

bfgminer it's like cgminer in the end, it should display the hash in the cmd window, in the center, pretty easy to spot

Just wondering .. if the GPU support is dropped in his version, how does he see the 350MH/s ?

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:13:41 PM

Just wondering .. if the GPU support is dropped in his version, how does he see the 350MH/s ?

maybe it still display the hash but it doesn't work?

ok nevermind, found this

"OpenCL GPUs, such as AMD Radeons (disabled by default, see README.GPU)"

https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=877081

you need to activate it to be able to mine, maybe is this the problem
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 04:00:31 AM

I have been mining for 3days with a amd ati radeon r9 270x and my hash rate is 350Mh/s.   the pool I am with is eclipsemc.com.  and the bitcoin wallet I have is bitcoin core 0.10.0.  

Can any tell me how I can tell if I have gotten anything from eclipsemc.com for mining and when I look on their site wen I am logged in, I can not see my hash rate or if I have made any coin.  

any help with configs would be awasome.  thanks!  Akgeek

Please post the screen shot of bfgminer.

But again, mining using GPU won't give you any coin. The speed is too low for today's difficulty. You are only wasting your power.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: