Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Auction Website for Bitcoin/Litecoin  (Read 1048 times)
CoinHawk (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:34:34 AM

WWW.COINHAWK.COM

Our website launch is today 01.12.2016. We are involved in bullion and numismatic coins but we are also involved in crypto. Bitcoin auctions will be a part of the launch promotion. We are giving away .01 Bitcoin free each day. Bitcoin & Litecoin auctions will being going off every single day. To celebrate the launch, we are giving everyone who Registers(username/pw/email) 80 free bids which equals $20. Once the launch promotion is over the amount of bitcoin per auction will increase. (most likely .05 BTC/5LTC and up) A great way to use strategy and accumulate more currency! I hope everyone finds this entertaining and valuable.

You can follow us on IG where we post technical analysis charts of BTC/LTC and our numismatic collection.

Let us know what you think of our site once we have a chance to participate in the auctions.

See you at Coinhawk!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:10:46 AM

This website is great but it would be greater if it can include some other items like gift cards.

CoinHawk (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:18:48 AM

Love the feedback. Thank you. I will look into it. It needs to fit into the niche of the website ya know? I can see some opportunities and play on words where I can make it work. I'll try it out!
noel57

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:26:23 AM

Anything related to crypto currencies is definitely related to the website niche because it the method of payment will be either bitcoin or litecoin.

sneval

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:44:23 AM

Looks very great. Appreciate your efforts to contribute for bitcoin/litecoin. Hope this site will become huge in time and a better place for auctions.
sneval

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:51:10 AM

I just signed up, Looks good to traverse inside the site. Will see what I can do there?
CoinHawk (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:51:40 AM

I will try to add as much bitcoin/litecoin as I can. I will also add as much as I can that can be paid for with them and still stay true to the website's niche.
CoinHawk (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:53:56 AM

I just signed up, Looks good to traverse inside the site. Will see what I can do there?

If you didn't notice, everyone who registers (username/pw/email) gets 80 free bids for the 3 day launch event. This should give everyone plenty of opportunity to play with the site while possibly winning great items. Thanks for the support!
noel57

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:06:49 PM

I have registered and waiting for more products to buy, anyway thank you for the gift of 80 bid bonus.

rubygon

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:13:39 PM

You've listed only coins. Are people can auction their own listings. How do you monitor the proper shipment?
CoinHawk (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:19:23 PM

Nice Noel, I might even add an extra bitcoin auction today since I'm getting a good response on here.

As far you question Ruby...I am just getting started and this is just "giveaway inventory" the good stuff comes after. No, only I can post auctions for the exact reason you stated. I cant confirm shipping but more importantly, I cant confirm authenticity. Once you get a little higher into the price scale fakes are an issue and that is the area I will be in most of the time.

I will expand what products I put up for auction. My goal was always to have a numismatic, bullion & crypto feel. A lot of opportunities for that ahead.
CoinHawk (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:27:10 PM

Only a few hours away! Like I said, I will be adding more and more crypto in once the 3 day giveaway event is over. Thanks for checking out the website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: