Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in Netspend Reload or Reloadit or Vanilla reload.  (Read 2738 times)
Daintykane (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:01:52 PM

I called them, they no longer have those Netspend cards. Apparently they are doing away with them, is what the cashier told me but I don't know.
yes some have them and some don't. Do you already own a netspend? If so you can load your card and send it to me via flashpay
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:04:36 PM

Yes sir I have netspend. Its been a long time since I used it. Let me check and see if my account is still active and I can log in.

EDIT: Ok I've lost my old card, but I had a new one that I just then activated. Its a Mastercard if that matters. But everything went through ok and the card is now active. Ok now I can put money on this card and then flashpay it to you? Is that correct? Also, is there any waiting time before you receive the funds? I've never used this service before so I'm just making sure they are no holds.
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:09:12 PM

Yes sir I have netspend. Its been a long time since I used it. Let me check and see if my account is still active and I can log in.
ok becasue if you do; you can load your card with 90$ and then send me a flashpay for 90$ and everything will be alright
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:14:24 PM

EDIT: Ok I've lost my old card, but I had a new one that I just then activated. Its a Mastercard if that matters. But everything went through ok and the card is now active. Ok now I can put money on this card and then flashpay it to you? Is that correct? Also, is there any waiting time before you receive the funds? I've never used this service before so I'm just making sure they are no holds.
Flashpay sends fast. You just gotta put the funds on your card. To be clear its $90 for 0.35 btc. Tomatocage has my escrow and he will release funds to whomever i want him to release to. In this case it would be u as soon as I get your funds.
tidus1097

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:15:55 PM

I do believe you and I don't think that your trying to scam anybody. I just never used this before and am wanting to make sure I do everything correct. Now, with all the info I posted for you, I can do this for you? Is that correct? Also please post your flashpay ID here just for reference.
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:19:27 PM

I do believe you and I don't think that your trying to scam anybody. I just never used this before and am wanting to make sure I do everything correct. Now, with all the info I posted for you, I can do this for you? Is that correct? Also please post your flashpay ID here just for reference.
my flashpay ID is 2252455193 an yes you can do this.
tidus1097

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:30:18 PM

Ok. I do agree to this. I am going to Speedway and have them load my card for $90. I do have to stop by my work for just a minute. My round trip will take no longer than 1hr. Please respond asap so I know that this is what your wanting.

I am loading my Netspend card and sending Daintykane $90 that is being held by Tomatocage as escrow. Money will be sent via flashpay. Once the funds are sent and Daintykane verifys that they indeed have been sent, Tomatocage will release the escrow of (0.35BTC) These are the terms agreed upon. If you confirm that this is correct Daintykane please repost and verify.
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:41:55 PM

Ok. I do agree to this. I am going to Speedway and have them load my card for $90. I do have to stop by my work for just a minute. My round trip will take no longer than 1hr. Please respond asap so I know that this is what your wanting.

I am loading my Netspend card and sending Daintykane $90 that is being held by Tomatocage as escrow. Money will be sent via flashpay. Once the funds are sent and Daintykane verifys that they indeed have been sent, Tomatocage will release the escrow of (0.35BTC) These are the terms agreed upon. If you confirm that this is correct Daintykane please repost and verify.
I agree. Correct
tidus1097

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:42:45 PM

Good deal. I am leaving now. Like I said, it will take no longer than 1hr. I'm out the door now.
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:03:29 PM

Good deal. I am leaving now. Like I said, it will take no longer than 1hr. I'm out the door now.
okay good deal
tidus1097

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:45:17 PM

I am back. Sorry it took so long.

Please verify that you have the funds now. They have been sent. Smiley
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:52:17 PM

I am back. Sorry it took so long.

Please verify that you have the funds now. They have been sent. Smiley
they have been sent. Tomatocage please release escrow to him. Much appreciated and will leave feedback.
tidus1097

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:54:40 PM

Thank you very much. I also posted feedback for you. Smiley I'll message TC to have him verify everything. Once again, thank you.
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:55:47 PM

Thank you very much. I also posted feedback for you. Smiley I'll message TC to have him verify everything. Once again, thank you.
thanks!
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:43:51 PM

Opened the thread back because i have more btc.
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:03:00 PM

still available
tidus1097

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:45:30 PM

How much btc do you have for sale Daintykane? I may buy some more off you tomorrow if you still have it.  Also, check out the service discussion section. I got a response from Netspend on their policy for chargebacks.
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:52:54 PM

How much btc do you have for sale Daintykane? I may buy some more off you tomorrow if you still have it.  Also, check out the service discussion section. I got a response from Netspend on their policy for chargebacks.
I have now 1.90220 BTC for sale. I can hold for you tomorrow if you'd like me to. I have no problem with that. We can trade same as before. I'll also check the service section out. Thanks.
tidus1097

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:57:49 PM

I have now 1.90220 BTC for sale. I can hold for you tomorrow if you'd like me to. I have no problem with that. We can trade same as before. I'll also check the service section out. Thanks.

I'm don't need that much, but I would like to get like $50 or so if you wanna sell just that much. If not that's understandable as well. But yeah we can do it the same way if you want to. I can probably go tonight if your needing cash immediately.
Daintykane (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:06:39 AM

I'm don't need that much, but I would like to get like $50 or so if you wanna sell just that much. If not that's understandable as well. But yeah we can do it the same way if you want to. I can probably go tonight if your needing cash immediately.
$50 is fine. I don't have to sell it all at once. I've been sitting on it a few days anyways. Go when you can :-)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: