Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your experience trying hourly hyips? Any actually paying?  (Read 249 times)
Gravitycrab (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

Are there any hyips out there actually paying? I place absolutely no value on what hyipmonitors tell me and would like to hear some personal experiences using hourly hyips- the good (if any) and the bad!

Edit: grammar
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:48:12 PM

You should really find better way to earn money.
HYIP = PONZI = SCAM
I place absolutely no value on what hyipmonitors tell me and would like to hear some personal experiences using hourly hyips- the good (if any) and the bad!
Good hyip - it doesn't exist, they are all bad.
My experience - don't use them. You will lose money.
cagriari

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Exciting Cryptocurrency of Future!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

Are there any hyips out there actually paying? I place absolutely no value on what hyipmonitors tell me and would like to hear some personal experiences using hourly hyips- the good (if any) and the bad!

Edit: grammar

I invested 250,000 DOGE on bitdoggy.top just to try, and it's closed Cheesy how lucky am I Tongue

Gravitycrab (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

Yeah I'm totally aware they are all ponzi's that will inevitably crash at some point. Truth is though that some are actually paying for a long time and some people are actually making some money.

I've made a modest profit on one. Now I'm only reinvesting my profits so I stand to make a lot while it's up and technically lose nothing when it inevitably tanks.

Just want to hear about personal experiences on the (incredibly ridiculous) hourly hyips.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

Yeah I'm totally aware they are all ponzi's that will inevitably crash at some point. Truth is though that some are actually paying for a long time and some people are actually making some money.

I've made a modest profit on one. Now I'm only reinvesting my profits so I stand to make a lot while it's up and technically lose nothing when it inevitably tanks.

Just want to hear about personal experiences on the (incredibly ridiculous) hourly hyips.

Tell me which hyip site do pay for long time? Coz i havent seen one and if theres a site that do proclaim that they are operating for how many days or months because those stats are all fake because they would really use fake stats to lure people to invest on sites. Long term or hourly they are all just the same which they are just total scams.

Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

HYIPs are bad schemes in general. Such thing simply can't sustain for long ( it's coded within the scheme principle ) ... so why to bother investing in and supporting their creators to make new and new ones ??
There is much better ways to gamble your money off (with gambling site you at least know what your chances you have Wink

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: