Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get rid of your outdated bitcoin mining hardware free!  (Read 685 times)
topcatim (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:57:14 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for 1200 kW of outdated bitcoin mining hardware. The GH/kW of the hardware isn't particularly important but it must be able to mine and come complete with UK compatible power supplies. Most importantly I need all this hardware super cheap / free but will cover costs and arrange removal / collection. I'm happy to collect in smaller chunks so if you have 100kW plus of outdated bitcoin mining hardware that you want rid of please drop me a message.

Thanks
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:08:35 PM

Sorry to piggyback on this topic. If you come across something too pricey let me know. I'll pay a bit more.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:44:06 AM

I highly doubt you will get any mining equipment cheap or free. I had to pay alot for old inefficient KNC Jupiters and S2 miners.

People paid originally thousands for certain miners and they didn't ROI and don't sell them cheap.

But good luck anyways.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:19:49 AM

I got mining gear to get rid of like BFL 60gh/s but the cost of shipping is not worth it.

If you were local, maybe you can pick this up and do something as a hobby.

I`m only keeping 1 unit as a historic item, for bitcoin history, but have plenty of these. I might just wrap this as christmas presents and give it to my friends maybe.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:25:33 AM

I got mining gear to get rid of like BFL 60gh/s but the cost of shipping is not worth it.

If you were local, maybe you can pick this up and do something as a hobby.

I`m only keeping 1 unit as a historic item, for bitcoin history, but have plenty of these. I might just wrap this as christmas presents and give it to my friends maybe.

You can sell that on eBay for around $100 or so. People buy them anyways because they are cheap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: