Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy another Physical Coin?  (Read 2422 times)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 2185

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:10:30 PM

I love physical Bitcoins and I would buy one if the price is right. If you need any help, you could contact bigtimespaghetti, he is/was working on a book about minting your own coins.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:37:50 PM

I would add a color to the bottom embossed wallet in the pic with 3 wallets.  Maybe remove or redo its upper section that has the public and private keys.  I think it looks too generic like it came from bitaddress.org.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:45:08 PM

I would add a color to the bottom embossed wallet in the pic with 3 wallets.  Maybe remove or redo its upper section that has the public and private keys.  I think it looks too generic like it came from bitaddress.org.

BITADDRESS.ORG is what I use to generate and encrypt the keys...... The Idea was to have the area with the addresses and QR codes as clean as can be.... No Folds .....The document is split into 3 not quite equal sections.. The bottom 1/3 gets folded up... then the top 1/3 gets folded down...this created an envelope  ...and the addresses are inside..... the top 2/3 act as a wrapper to protect it ....   So what you have when it's folded up is a 2 sided note with the keys in the middle....

gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:14:12 PM

I would prefer Physical bitcoin or else physical Gold coin as both of them are volatile in nature Prices goes up and down but at this stage can afford to invest in it as both has a great future and the best thing is their future  is not on diminishing stage its gonna be higher and higher.
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:02:42 AM

Very nice...do you have a picture of the entire paper wallet?

This is my version of the old mining stocks from the early 1900s with a bitcoin twist

This is my second series , A one bitcoin Note... Under a BLACK LIGHT

I started a thread for discussion about my paper wallet certificates....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1049428.msg11287791#msg11287791
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:27:34 AM

I left this topic for a few days, now I have an essay to read Cheesy. Thanks for the response. I like the idea of unique paper wallets. However, I'll look to see if I can be able to print it on the same type of paper used for cheques. Won't I have to print the private key on it myself though?  Would you guys not look upon that as a security issue?

I love physical Bitcoins and I would buy one if the price is right. If you need any help, you could contact bigtimespaghetti, he is/was working on a book about minting your own coins.

Thanks, I'll contact him soon.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:32:24 AM

This is my version of the old mining stocks from the early 1900s with a bitcoin twist

BG4 I really like the last one. They're very eye catching. Are they printed on regular paper?

BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:43:51 PM

BG4 I really like the last one. They're very eye catching. Are they printed on regular paper?

No.  The paper I use is an anti copy, high security paper... It has a feature that ..when you rub the paper with your finger.. the micro printing disappears .It will prints "Void Unauthorized copy" if it is scanned or copied..also micro threads embedded in the paper that is only seen under ultra violet lignting. Also the paper does not glow under a black light unlike regular copy paper... This is why the graphics pop so bright like they do..
The back of the paper has water mark lines that can be seen at just the right angle..ito stop cut and paste

Edit:  When I release the Mining stock certificate.The top pic.....It will also glow under a black light like the second pic does...
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:06:48 AM

No.  The paper I use is an anti copy, high security paper... It has a feature that ..when you rub the paper with your finger.. the micro printing disappears .It will prints "Void Unauthorized copy" if it is scanned or copied..also micro threads embedded in the paper that is only seen under ultra violet lignting. Also the paper does not glow under a black light unlike regular copy paper... This is why the graphics pop so bright like they do..
The back of the paper has water mark lines that can be seen at just the right angle..ito stop cut and paste

Edit:  When I release the Mining stock certificate.The top pic.....It will also glow under a black light like the second pic does...

Pretty sofisticated, are you using Mirco Format's paper?
These are very beautiful, I hope to see them being produced soon, it's a most probable buy from me.

BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:06:59 PM

No.  The paper I use is an anti copy, high security paper... It has a feature that ..when you rub the paper with your finger.. the micro printing disappears .It will prints "Void Unauthorized copy" if it is scanned or copied..also micro threads embedded in the paper that is only seen under ultra violet lignting. Also the paper does not glow under a black light unlike regular copy paper... This is why the graphics pop so bright like they do..

Pretty sofisticated, are you using Mirco Format's paper?
These are very beautiful, I hope to see them being produced soon, it's a most probable buy from me.

Yes....micro format had the best quality high end paper....I tested all of them....
kalgecin

Activity: 819

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:23:31 PM

you are right it has dried up to the crisp.. I will buy though

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: