Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 [652] 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095061 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

Why would the Earth be flat??? NASA already provided photographs and evidence that the Earth is a sphere

The globe Earth is pure fantasy:

A stationary flat Earth is reality:

[Amateur balloon at 80,000']

Forget the argument about curvature, that hotspot on those clouds can't exist without a close, small Sun. If you measure the diameter of the Sun directly with a sextant it's 32 miles across and, with plane trigonometry it's distance is calculated at about 3,000 miles give or take a couple hundred miles. Other observations include the horizon rising to camera level, not possible on a ball 80,000 feet below the camera; the horizon rising to camera level is consistent with perspective and convergence on a plane.

NASA is all about deception, they're liars who defraud the public of $57 million USD/day. Every photograph NASA produces of the globe and outer space is a hoax created from composite images, fisheye lens' and CGI. The Moon lander is made from tar paper, aluminum foil, scotch tape, curtain rods, BMX brand bicycle parts and other identifiable pieces of literal garbage. Everything NASA does is to trick you, and lie to you, and mock you, and defraud you.

NASA puts on a staged puppet show for the gullible, the astronauts who are not hanging from wires are bouncing around inside a zero-g aircraft or, for "spacewalks" floating inside a pool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

Why would the Earth be flat??? NASA already provided photographs and evidence that the Earth is a sphere

The globe Earth is pure fantasy:

A stationary flat Earth is reality:

[Amateur balloon at 80,000']

Forget the argument about curvature, that hotspot on those clouds can't exist without a close, small Sun. If you measure the diameter of the Sun directly with a sextant it's 32 miles across and, with plane trigonometry it's distance is calculated at about 3,000 miles give or take a couple hundred miles. Other observations include the horizon rising to camera level, not possible on a ball 80,000 feet below the camera; the horizon rising to camera level is consistent with perspective and convergence on a plane.

NASA is all about deception, they're liars who defraud the public of $57 million USD/day. Every photograph NASA produces of the globe and outer space is a hoax created from composite images, fisheye lens' and CGI. The Moon lander is made from tar paper, aluminum foil, scotch tape, curtain rods, BMX brand bicycle parts and other identifiable pieces of literal garbage. Everything NASA does is to trick you, and lie to you, and mock you, and defraud you.

NASA puts on a staged puppet show for the gullible, the astronauts who are not hanging from wires are bouncing around inside a zero-g aircraft or, for "spacewalks" floating inside a pool.

Go out, look at the sky at night and you will see the stars moving, perhaps realize that it's the earth moving. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXJUP6_O1w

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3407

born once atheist

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

~the usual repeated meme trolling garbage~

gee... why am I not surprised seeing this copy paste drivel meme reply for the billionth time?
dude, you need new material .... shits getting old man...
Then again,I suppose after almost 700 pages of the same old shit, one must really have to  scrape the bottom of the barrel....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:58:41 AM

Kill yourself.

Yes, I know -- I have completely humiliated you.  :/

Did you see the SpaceX rocket launch hit the dome today?

Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

~the usual repeated meme trolling garbage~

gee... why am I not surprised seeing this copy paste drivel meme reply for the billionth time?
dude, you need new material .... shits getting old man...
Then again,I suppose after almost 700 pages of the same old shit, one must really have to  scrape the bottom of the barrel....

He's new and so is that photo from the balloon I posted. You could add performing redundant actions to your tired cliche and wake it up a bit, you're really doing everything you're accusing me of.

The post was directed at OkaNobu in direct response to his question, not at the space your sack of crap occupies, OK? He's clearly new to the concept of life on a stationary plane and in need of quality memes, just because you've seen a few them doesn't mean he has.

Did you see the SpaceX rocket launch hit the dome today?

Fake News, I did a Google search and the only source with today's date was CBS.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:24:23 AM

Wow, well that's unusual.
You actually quoted me.
And did I detect a hint of seriousness in that reply rather than your usual trolling "go rope yourself,get in an oven" nonsense?
I'm thinking that you know that I know you know this thread is a total  farce.

Got it....

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:25:40 AM

Actually, it launched with over sixty new satellites for orbit around the planet!

The same satellites that enable you to be the laughing joke of this forum.

Try and go outside sometime.  Do an experiment.  Stop being a fool.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:54:01 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 03:13:57 AM by notbatman

Actually, it launched with over sixty new satellites for orbit around the planet!

Cool

The internet is carried almost exclusively by cables. High altitude balloons or "satellites" as NASA calls them account for less than %1 of all data according to the following source:

"... satellites carry less than 1% of human interactions, and in some ways the truth is far more impressive than ...",
"... over 300 underwater cables that run a total of 550,000 miles ...",
"... About 97% of all intercontinental data is transferred through these cables ..." -- https://www.businessinsider.com/how-internet-works-infrastructure-photos-2018-5

I've also got sauce for the balloons:

"... launched in the nose cone of a Thor-Delta rocket, and inflated when it reached orbit 1,000 miles above the earth ..." -- https://crgis.ndc.nasa.gov/historic/Project_Echo

[NASA "satellite"]
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

https://youtu.be/qgT6xYJ4JTI

Astargath

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Cool

The internet is carried almost exclusively by cables. High altitude balloons or "satellites" as NASA calls them account for less than %1 of all data according to the following source:

"... satellites carry less than 1% of human interactions, and in some ways the truth is far more impressive than ...",
"... over 300 underwater cables that run a total of 550,000 miles ...",
"... About 97% of all intercontinental data is transferred through these cables ..." -- https://www.businessinsider.com/how-internet-works-infrastructure-photos-2018-5

I've also got sauce for the balloons:

"... launched in the nose cone of a Thor-Delta rocket, and inflated when it reached orbit 1,000 miles above the earth ..." -- https://crgis.ndc.nasa.gov/historic/Project_Echo

[NASA "satellite"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXJUP6_O1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8uefUKj2dk

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

The internet is carried almost exclusively by cables.

That is what you have been told, fool.

I have actually worked with internet communication dishes.  No wires involved.

Again, go out and experience life.  Don't believe everything anyone tells you.

Cheesy

Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

um so WAVES seemed to reach the end of the world and then fall off so perhaps this guy is a genius after all

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

The internet is carried almost exclusively by cables.

That is what you have been told, fool.

I have actually worked with internet communication dishes.  No wires involved.

Again, go out and experience life.  Don't believe everything anyone tells you.

Cheesy

I'll confirm via my black rotary phone as soon as the Phillips sister get off the party line talking about their menstrual cycles.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:06:41 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 04:35:14 AM by notbatman

Although somewhat related to weather balloons and Project Echo I've got a bit of an off-topic/non-sequitur story, I've seen UFOs. Perhaps not a true UFO since I can name and identify the objects however, here's my witness account:

Many years ago I was riding the train, oil had leaked into my car starter and it was in the shop for repairs. It was on an overcast Easter day on elevated train tacks going around a wide bend. Starring out the window I see, just above and beside the train what at first I think are six or seven giant black garbage bags, unfurled but still in rectangular sheets being dropped from above by what I assumed was an aircraft. "WTF are these idiots doing dropping these bags?" I think at first but, after a couple of seconds the bags aren't dropping, they're too big to be bags, they've got a barely visible dark grey border like a Persian carpet or Mexican/native type blanket, they're swimming through the air like stingrays and I don't see or hear an aircraft.

I watched the school of flying carpets slowly swim up and away over the course of less than a minute as the train winded around the bend. There were no space aliens riding the carpets.

Wikileaks Documents Suggest That Wernher Von Braun Tried To Warn Us About A Fake Alien Invasion

"... The enemy at first he said, the enemy against whom we’re going to build a space based weapons system . . . First the Russians are going to be considered the enemy . . . then terrorists would be identified and that was soon to follow . . . then we were going to identify third world crazies, we now call them nations of concern. . . . The next enemy was asteroids . . . [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.

And the funniest one of all, was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials, that would be the final card. And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. ..."

-- https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/04/06/wikileaks-documents-suggest-that-wernher-von-braun-tried-to-warn-us-about-a-fake-alien-invasion/

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

<things I was told>

So these stories don't make you curious to take a train ride?

Don't they make you want to scan the skies with a telescope?

You seem to be interested in those two subjects - why live vicariously through others?

People have been using satellite phones for decades without wires.  Try one!

Smiley

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Globalists suck.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

Globalists suck.

All mammals suck air.  Even flattards.  Smiley

Any plans to leave your basement yet?

Astargath

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

Globalists suck.

All mammals suck air.  Even flattards.  Smiley

Any plans to leave your basement yet?

Notice how he doesn't even try to ''debunk'' things anymore, he knows he can't, the website where he is probably ripping off all his idiotic ideas is probably down and he is waiting for it to come back up.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

Notice how he doesn't even try to ''debunk'' things anymore, he knows he can't, the website where he is probably ripping off all his idiotic ideas is probably down and he is waiting for it to come back up.

What's he going to post?

All he can do is copy and paste what he has read.  He has never experienced anything for himself.

He can never win the argument against people that have actually proved the earth is a sphere, so all he can do is keep posting the same old tired bullshit, hoping he might get an ignorant fool reading it.  So far, in almost 700 pages, he has only hooked one idiot - Joe.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 04:17:34 PM by notbatman

... the website where he is probably ripping off all his idiotic ideas is probably down and he is waiting for it to come back up.

Google never goes down.

"... results (0.66 seconds)"

Reddit never goes down either.

Moon Lander Fabrication Analysis -- https://youtu.be/s6vAiyUIQog

"... Posted by u/dukey ..."

I've never seen Twitter ever go down.

Even when Facebook gets hacked it still stays up!

Pages: « 1 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 [652] 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: