Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095062 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 3152

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:41:35 PM

One of these arent in the bible.

Funny. That image could just as easily be a statement about all of the ridiculous nonsense that is in the bible, seeing how the only thing not in the bible is the rational one.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:18:10 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 06:24:27 AM by notbatman

^^^ And he can't even give a logical, on-point explanation of something as simple as watching a boat or ship going over the horizon, when the eye/camera is only an inch above the water.

Cool

Because it's not simple however, at an inch you're going to get blocked by waves.

The horizon line is not at a fixed point, it's optics. With the human eye the vanishing point and horizon line are about 3 miles away for the average person. With a zoom lens the distance to the horizon changes and can be extended. Sitting, standing or on the top of the CN tower the horizon line is always at eye level, it moves with you because its an optical phenomenon created by convergence and perspective on a plain and not some curved surface a ship can sail up, over and behind.

Kings Dethroned (Audiobook) -- https://youtu.be/1rdvjsqD8BE (2:32:33)
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:56:47 AM

This thread just isn't the same without Vod  Cry

The whole round world defends the globe asshat. What point are you trying to make exactly with your pictures? That giants and spiritual possessions, and frankly all the other bullshit in that picture is real but the globe is not? I swear, this thread becomes more retarded by the week.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:47:12 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 03:32:37 PM by notbatman

^^^ These people (you) are so blind to the truth they reject actual science, formal logic and direct measurement because they believe a picture in a book or a video on TV is real. They live on a photo-realistic painting in a cartoon fantasy world ruled by a shadowy mysterious force. They see the lights on the ceiling and have fantasies about heavy balls in the sky complete with a saucer shaped tin-cans full lizard monkeys from Venus on their way to a party on Uranus.

Galileo Galilei admitted the heliocentric model is bullshit and that he was a liar:

I, Galileo, son of the late Vincenzo Galilei, Florentine, aged seventy years, arraigned personally before this tribunal, and kneeling before you, Most Eminent and Reverend Lord Cardinals, Inquisitors-General against heretical depravity throughout the entire Christian commonwealth, having before my eyes and touching with my hands, the Holy Gospels, swear that I have always believed, do believe, and by God's help will in the future believe, all that is held, preached, and taught by the Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. But whereas -- after an injunction had been judicially intimated to me by this Holy Office, to the effect that I must altogether abandon the false opinion that the sun is the center of the world and immovable, and that the earth is not the center of the world, and moves, and that I must not hold, defend, or teach in any way whatsoever, verbally or in writing, the said false doctrine, and after it had been notified to me that the said doctrine was contrary to Holy Scripture -- I wrote and printed a book in which I discuss this new doctrine already condemned, and adduce arguments of great cogency in its favor, without presenting any solution of these, and for this reason I have been pronounced by the Holy Office to be vehemently suspected of heresy, that is to say, of having held and believed that the Sun is the center of the world and immovable, and that the earth is not the center and moves:

Therefore, desiring to remove from the minds of your Eminences, and of all faithful Christians, this vehement suspicion, justly conceived against me, with sincere heart and unfeigned faith I abjure, curse, and detest the aforesaid errors and heresies, and generally every other error, heresy, and sect whatsoever contrary to the said Holy Church, and I swear that in the future I will never again say or assert, verbally or in writing, anything that might furnish occasion for a similar suspicion regarding me; but that should I know any heretic, or person suspected of heresy, I will denounce him to this Holy Office, or to the Inquisitor or Ordinary of the place where I may be. Further, I swear and promise to fulfill and observe in their integrity all penances that have been, or that shall be, imposed upon me by this Holy Office. And, in the event of my contravening, (which God forbid) any of these my promises and oaths, I submit myself to all the pains and penalties imposed and promulgated in the sacred canons and other constitutions, general and particular, against such delinquents. So help me God, and these His Holy Gospels, which I touch with my hands.

I, the said Galileo Galilei, have abjured, sworn, promised, and bound myself as above; and in witness of the truth thereof I have with my own hand subscribed the present document of my abjuration, and recited it word for word at Rome, in the Convent of Minerva, this twenty-second day of June, 1633.

I, Galileo Galilei, have abjured as above with my own hand.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1362

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:50:42 PM

^^^ And he can't even give a logical, on-point explanation of something as simple as watching a boat or ship going over the horizon, when the eye/camera is only an inch above the water.

Cool

Because it's not simple however, at an inch you're going to get blocked by waves.

LOL! You never saw a clam, did you! All you are saying is that water never meets its own level, no matter how hard it seeks it. All your FE points are nonsense... at least with regard to FE. But the thread is getting bigger.  Cheesy

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:29:32 PM

The whole round world defends the globe asshat. What point are you trying to make exactly with your pictures? That giants and spiritual possessions, and frankly all the other bullshit in that picture is real but the globe is not? I swear, this thread becomes more retarded by the week.

Hi, mr.knucklehead and thanks for your feeb(dle)back.

The whole world will worship the beast. That the Bible is 100% accurate and correct. You can figure that out too. This thread is super ok, it is just that you have been bamboozled by the enemy.

+bonus hint

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:04:12 PM

Hi, mr.knucklehead and thanks for your feeb(dle)back.

The whole world will worship the beast. That the Bible is 100% accurate and correct. You can figure that out too. This thread is super ok, it is just that you have been bamboozled by the enemy.

http://www.scripturessay.com/images/rev/13-18.jpg

+bonus hint

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e3d5e2989769ae23a46222083101fe51/5D1E6291/t51.2885-15/e35/51623758_1221806134651025_6107375848975604368_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

All the Bible stuff you use to defend FE, was not meant for that. It was either to give understanding to simple people, so that they could understand things other than FE. Or it was figurative.

Consider the things that the Bible says that show the earth and universe were are circular in globe form.

If we didn't know this any other way, then we know it because present-day measurement of the world shows that FE is false.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:35:54 AM

^^^ You ignore the effect of refraction, take an optical effect it causes, then claim it's proof of a globe; your proof is non-sequitur, "present-day measurement" does not prove a globe. The Earth is observably and measurably flat and motionless.

The first thing the Bible tells us on page one is that we're covered by a dome or firmament, right there the heliocentric model and the globe goes out the window. I can guarantee you 100% the Bible does not support the heliocentric model nor does it support the Earth having any motion. In fact the ESV states point blank that the Earth is a plain.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:46:38 AM

Galileo Galilei admitted the heliocentric model is bullshit and that he was a liar:

The model of the universe that Galileo was forced to accept by the Catholic church included a spherical Earth. Nobody at that time believed that the Earth is flat. The belief in a flat earth is a recent phenomenon.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:52:25 AM

The #1 hit for 'flat earth' on YouTube is *surprise* Logan Paul! YouTube has put their faith in Logan Paul to bring globe truth to the next generation, will their investment pay off?

THE FLAT EARTH: To The Edge And Back (OFFICIAL TRAILER) -- https://youtu.be/JmGc8J30Kso

^^^ Currently getting 70.9k views an hour.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:57:16 AM

[picture of rays of sunlight fanning out from the sun]

FE believers claim the sun cannot be far away because if the rays are parallel then they wouldn't spread out like that. The reality is the even though the rays are parallel, they appear that way because of perspective. It's funny because perspective is so important to FE believers with their "the horizon rises to eye level" mantra, and you would expect them to get that.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:55:21 AM

The model of the universe that Galileo was forced to accept by the Catholic church included a spherical Earth. Nobody at that time believed that the Earth is flat. The belief in a flat earth is a recent phenomenon.

The Pope could believe in little green men from Mars for all I care, the Bible says Earth is a motionless plain covered by a dome. The biblical description is in complete agreement with observations made using the scientific method. Galileo's claims were neither inline with the scientific method nor were they inline with the RCC interpretation of scripture; the fact is he admitted in writing that he was lying about the Earth moving around the Sun.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:08:53 AM

^^^ You ignore the effect of refraction, take an optical effect it causes, then claim it's proof of a globe; your proof is non-sequitur, "present-day measurement" does not prove a globe. The Earth is observably and measurably flat and motionless.

The first thing the Bible tells us on page one is that we're covered by a dome or firmament, right there the heliocentric model and the globe goes out the window. I can guarantee you 100% the Bible does not support the heliocentric model nor does it support the Earth having any motion. In fact the ESV states point blank that the Earth is a plain.

You better read your Bible again. Your dome was really a water shell around the globe, protecting us from bad radiation from the sun and stars. It was changed and mostly destroyed when the floodgates of the heavens were opened during the Great Flood. That's why people began to age rapidly after the flood. By the time of Abraham, people only lived to less than 200. By the time of Moses, they were down to a little over 100. Today we barely reach 100 because of the damage caused by the radiation that the floodgate shell held back before the flood.

The Bible isn't for proving FE or GE. That's why you can twist its meaning for ignorant people who don't understand what the Bible is there for.

Remember right in Genesis, how God caused the firmament (sky), which separated the waters above from the waters below? He never placed an iron/steel dome there to hold the waters back. It all had to do with gravity and centrifugal force on globe earth.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:14:49 PM

You better read your Bible again. Your dome was really a water shell around the globe, protecting us from bad radiation from the sun and stars. It was changed and mostly destroyed when the floodgates of the heavens were opened during the Great Flood. That's why people began to age rapidly after the flood. By the time of Abraham, people only lived to less than 200. By the time of Moses, they were down to a little over 100. Today we barely reach 100 because of the damage caused by the radiation that the floodgate shell held back before the flood.

The Bible isn't for proving FE or GE. That's why you can twist its meaning for ignorant people who don't understand what the Bible is there for.

Remember right in Genesis, how God caused the firmament (sky), which separated the waters above from the waters below? He never placed an iron/steel dome there to hold the waters back. It all had to do with gravity and centrifugal force on globe earth.

Cool

^^^ LOL, so now you're going to claim the same geocentric model the RCC held in in 1633, they're full-blown heliocentrists now BTW. The New world order is a fraud, the Earth is not a globe and gravity is a hoax.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:03:45 PM

Cool

^^^ LOL, so now you're going to claim the same geocentric model the RCC held in in 1633, they're full-blown heliocentrists now BTW. The New world order is a fraud, the Earth is not a globe and gravity is a hoax.

LOL! What you say doesn't even make sense. Why? Because for something to be as popular as GE in this day and age, it is built on truth. If it weren't, with all of the communication, science, and transportation around, people in general would have been able to contradict it successfully long ago.

Of course the new world order uses GE. You can't build something on a complete lie. So, the truth of GE is one of the things that allows the NWO to slip their lies in. After all, the best liars are the ones who are truthful most of the time. When they are trusted most is when they lie a little to get ahead. GE is real. That's why they use it.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. FE people are among those who are being fooled all of the time... at least with FE.

Cool

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:38:35 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 10:50:21 PM by exemplaar

FE believers claim the sun cannot be far away because if the rays are parallel then they wouldn't spread out like that. The reality is the even though the rays are parallel, they appear that way because of perspective. It's funny because perspective is so important to FE believers with their "the horizon rises to eye level" mantra, and you would expect them to get that.

No, they don't appear that, they are. Just another desperate excuse of a globe worshiper.

+bonus link:
http://earthmeasured.com/eratosthenes-experiment-proves-earth-flat/

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:20:34 AM

No, they don't appear that, they are. Just another desperate excuse of a globe worshiper.

+bonus link:
http://earthmeasured.com/eratosthenes-experiment-proves-earth-flat/

Even a child knows that if the sun were as near to the earth as FE people say, it would look vastly different sizes from different places on the earth... which it doesn't.

Even a child knows that if the sun were simply a big mirror up there, you would see a cat's eye slit when you saw the sun on edge.

Cool

odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:43:05 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 06:12:30 AM by odolvlobo

None of those pictures show a sun that is directly overhead. If the sun is directly overhead then the rays will appear nearly parallel. When the sun is low (as in those pictures), then the rays near you are wider than the rays farther away, and they are all pointing at the sun, and that makes it look like they are spreading out.

These trees are parallel:

These trees are also parallel:

... Sun rays angle downward in a triangular pattern, clearly showing that the light source is not millions and millions of miles away ...

Because of perspective, a rectangle with parallel sides will look like a triangle if the one end is far enough away.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:45:01 AM

^^^ It's funny how this globohomo can't understand the optical effects of perspective and convergence when he needs a boat to sail up, over and behind the curve. However, when he needs to explain crepuscular he claims perspective is the sole cause and that flat earthers don't understand science.

What a hypocritical faggot.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:32:30 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 11:45:55 PM by odolvlobo

^^^ It's funny how this globohomo can't understand the optical effects of perspective and convergence when he needs a boat to sail up, over and behind the curve. However, when he needs to explain crepuscular he claims perspective is the sole cause and that flat earthers don't understand science.

I am perfectly aware of how you explain the disappearance of objects behind the horizon as the result of perspective and refraction. However, we both know that a person who claims that crepuscular rays can't be made by a distant light source doesn't understand the science.

Pages: « 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: