Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

^

Not if it's you on the business end of my boot, paprika boy.

You greasy little goulash monger.

Kiss
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:27:34 PM

Well, the disclaimer says "Low quality topics and posts are not allowed". I hope it won't last long...

Have you been using the "Report to Moderator" link to bring their attention to his copy/paste BS?

That is the only way they will be made aware.  I think most of them stop reading this thread 400 pages ago!   Undecided
Good idea. I think now I will report it instead of answering. Smiley

That is the only way to fight anonymous trolls who don't give a shit about their reputation.   Undecided
Well, I think they do give a shit, I saw their tantrum after the reds. Smiley
Who do you think gives a shit me or nomad?

LOL

Neither of us give a flying fuck.

I'd love to kick Vod's teeth in for calling me a liar, though.

Anyone just has to read the feedback and they'll see who the twats and trolls really are.
I just think their all Gay and shit i have never been less arsed..! Burn em all apart from that katy perr'y tho she's mine.!! (she knows not what she does)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

Earth at 121,000 feet and no curvature oh, and what a surprise Vod it looks nothing like a cartoon picture. -- https://youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg

Earth curvature is created by fisheye lenses and NASA CGI artists!

But where is the dome???

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Earth is 71% water and water does not curve nor stick to a 1000+mph spinning ball. (When you try to put water on a ball, it falls off)

You heard it people!!!!44
When you try to put water on a ball, it falls off
That's absofuckinglutely convienced me. GIVE THAT MAN A NOBEL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!!!4444444444
PUT WATER ...ON A BALL.. and it falls off...

Water sticks to the rotating globe earth. Time to rethink your wording... which will bring you to a better understanding of globe earth.

Cool

I seriously just died when I read this explanation.... I had to be revived. water doesn't stick to a ball.... At 1000+ miles per hour. Nice.
It does not stick to a ball? Have you ever been on the beach? Water sticks to a ball, at least partially... The rest is pulled down by the gravity, because it sticks to the larger ball. So yeah it does stick to balls, and fyi it sticks to every objects regardless their shape. Cheesy

Yeah right, spinning ball earth believers. Your ignorance on that matter is big and your common sense is seriously flawed.

What exactly you don't understand here. It is called science-observable, repeatable and measurable experiments.

Astargath

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:36:56 PM

Earth is 71% water and water does not curve nor stick to a 1000+mph spinning ball. (When you try to put water on a ball, it falls off)

That's absofuckinglutely convienced me. GIVE THAT MAN A NOBEL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!!!4444444444

Water sticks to the rotating globe earth. Time to rethink your wording... which will bring you to a better understanding of globe earth.

Cool

I seriously just died when I read this explanation.... I had to be revived. water doesn't stick to a ball.... At 1000+ miles per hour. Nice.
It does not stick to a ball? Have you ever been on the beach? Water sticks to a ball, at least partially... The rest is pulled down by the gravity, because it sticks to the larger ball. So yeah it does stick to balls, and fyi it sticks to every objects regardless their shape. Cheesy

Yeah right, spinning ball earth believers. Your ignorance on that matter is big and your common sense is seriously flawed.

What exactly you don't understand here. It is called science-observable, repeatable and measurable experiments.

The tennis ball water is affected by earth's gravity which is much stronger, of course the water is going to fall to the sides. Not to mention that the earth is not moving that fast, the tennis ball would have to take 24 hours to do 1 full rotation. I don't know if you are a troll or simply retarded.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:42:43 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:56:21 PM by Flying Hellfish

But where is the dome???

I found it for you!

If Earth looks something like the following then questioning the existence of a creator is a ridiculous proposition.

Flat Earth Model

Does the pole need maintenance?  Has it ever broken down?  whats it made of?  How are the Sun and Moon attached to it?  Is the sun hot and why doesn't it burn the pole it's attached too?

Lastly, does Santa Claus know he has a big giant fucking pole in his back yard?

Isn't it cute that the light bulb only lights up like 25% of the earth at a time yet reality has half the earth in sunlight daily...  They would need something other than a light bulb sun unless it had a lamp shade to direct it in the right spots...

Not to mention the locations of South America in relation ship to Australia.  They're on opposite sides of the flat earth map. In reality planes fly from those locations direct all the time.  Commercial airlines don't have planes that can fly that distance  going NORTH LOLOLOLOLOLOL non-stop unless they went around the south part of the GLOBE.

Seriously just use one single fucking brain cell for a change
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:48:21 PM

Cool

Yeah, I am the ignorant one, because I know the tennis ball stuff is not modelling the earth-water relation at all (probably you never heard about multiple forces occuring same time), but you are smart one because you think gravity is non-existent and we are pushed down with electrostatic force(?) generated by the dome(?) sorry I don't remeber your ridiculous theories exactly, but yeah, that makes sense. You can call someone ignorant, when your "proof" won't be a meme. Cheesy This happens when you fail all your exams and drop out from school. Smiley
flekkelek

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:52:35 PM

^

Not if it's you on the business end of my boot, paprika boy.

You greasy little goulash monger.

Kiss
I'd love to see now. Ask your mother if you can come, if you have her permission come and show off, basement dweller. Wink
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

Cool

Yeah, I am the ignorant one, because I know the tennis ball stuff is not modelling the earth-water relation at all (probably you never heard about multiple forces occuring same time), but you are smart one because you think gravity is non-existent and we are pushed down with electrostatic force(?) generated by the dome(?) sorry I don't remeber your ridiculous theories exactly, but yeah, that makes sense. You can call someone ignorant, when your "proof" won't be a meme. Cheesy This happens when you fail all your exams and drop out from school. Smiley

Exactly, gravity does not exist. It is imaginary force in the spinning ball earth heliocentric deception. Keep researching.

flekkelek

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:07:19 PM

Another nice pic, the only problem is that Verlinde never denied the existence of gravity but dark matter. Nice research you had there. Smiley
Astargath

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:24:55 PM

Cool

Exactly, gravity does not exist. It is imaginary force in the spinning ball earth heliocentric deception. Keep researching.

I think you might need a negative trust rating as well.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:14:24 PM

To be fair to the flat earth trolls, if the earth spun as fast as that tennis ball is, all the water would go flying off.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:34:40 PM

^

Thanks for keeping the thread bumping, trolls.

Waste your time to save ours. I like it.

You are a valuable asset.

Kiss

PS; https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:53:00 PM

No one in this thread believes the earth is flat.  I will keep calling you liars out.

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 12:18:39 AM by nomad13666

^

Keep reaching for the stars, Porky.

Kiss

PS;  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

(Please insert your boring troll retort below.)
HealPoint

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:20:51 AM

Fial Earth would sound much better on this forum
Coffee_Lord

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:19:45 AM

Meanwhile, the universe is still flat.

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:07:49 AM

LOL Grin LOL

Sucky troll babies gonna cry now?

Cry all you want. Earth is still flat.

Make sure to report all my posts.

Kiss
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:11:13 AM

All we have to say is prove it.

Which you can't. 

Kiss

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:18:01 AM

All we have to say is prove it.

Which you can't.  

Kiss

Prove the Earth is a ball.

Which you can't.

Kiss

Pages: « 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 [384] 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: