Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
bitcoincut

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:35:04 PM

Hmm, I don't get it. Flat Earth? Are you serious?
I am pretty sure we are not a perfect spheroid, but still we are round.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:50:00 PM

If the earth was flat, wouldn't the sun set and rise at the same time for everyone?! You guys are fucking morons.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:39:09 PM

If the earth was flat, wouldn't the sun set and rise at the same time for everyone?! You guys are fucking morons.

When you look at Larry Niven's Ringworld Series, you will see that a person could postulate how a flat earth might work, scientifically, and even have night and day. But these people have a bunch of stuff that they have tossed together that they don't have a science for. Much of the science that they seem to have, is based on making faulty points about things that are so basic that nobody even thinks about them any longer. This is why people don't have easy answers.

The point of greatest interest in the flat earth thing is the numbers of people that seem to be falling for the idea. I mean, look at the number of hits in Google or Youtube. There is clearly some underlying thing going on here to get all these people so wrapped up in silliness. Is it some kind of a government plot? Is it a weakness in the minds of people that someone is exploiting for some reason? Is it NSA or NASA testing? Where do these jokers come from, that they more readily accept flat earth silliness than Nigerian email scam victims accept Nigerian emails?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
antonioa

Activity: 229
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:44:06 PM

When you look at Larry Niven's Ringworld Series, you will see that a person could postulate how a flat earth might work, scientifically, and even have night and day. But these people have a bunch of stuff that they have tossed together that they don't have a science for. Much of the science that they seem to have, is based on making faulty points about things that are so basic that nobody even thinks about them any longer. This is why people don't have easy answers.

The point of greatest interest in the flat earth thing is the numbers of people that seem to be falling for the idea. I mean, look at the number of hits in Google or Youtube. There is clearly some underlying thing going on here to get all these people so wrapped up in silliness. Is it some kind of a government plot? Is it a weakness in the minds of people that someone is exploiting for some reason? Is it NSA or NASA testing? Where do these jokers come from, that they more readily accept flat earth silliness than Nigerian email scam victims accept Nigerian emails?

Cool
Here you are smart people and discuss a topic such as the possibility of flat land. But this is impossible. As can be ground flat, if a space can be seen that it is round.
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:29:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

Please watch that video. Also read the article below.

http://knowledgeisking.ning.com/forum/topics/why-would-they-lie-about-the-earth-being-flat-by-shahzwar-bugti

Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:00:09 PM

What if the arctic circle surrounding us is like the ice wall in game of thrones and it's protecting the realm of 7 kingdoms(7continents). What if there is actually a knights watch in Antarctica!

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:14:22 PM

Cool
Here you are smart people and discuss a topic such as the possibility of flat land. But this is impossible. As can be ground flat, if a space can be seen that it is round.

Denver is built on a flat mesa a mile high.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:37:09 PM

The craziest thing is that massive dome over the flat earth. Like how the fuck does that work? I would like an esplanashun.

Whats it made of? Must be some alien shit since its so massive and must weigh like 5 earths or something. Oh wait, we can't use that unit of measurement in this case. So it must weigh like 5 bazillion tonnes Whats holding it up? Itself.. lol why doesn't the bottom collapse from the weigh above? Cause its made of something so dense? Maybe the bottom is more dense that the top.

Whats the flat earth sitting on? God's workbench? Satan's Lap? Since there is no space it surly doesn't float around in space like our earth. Where does it exist? Whats around it?

Whats the point of fooling us into believing the earth is a sphere in space and other planets are in space, some like ours. Solar systems, galaxies, nebula, Huh!! whats the point of that lie if the truth is a flat earth? What do they gain by telling us about space and planets.

Whats the purpose of a flat earth?

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:43:05 PM

The craziest thing is that massive dome over the flat earth. Like how the fuck does that work? I would like an esplanashun.

Whats it made of? Must be some alien shit since its so massive and must weigh like 5 earths or something. Oh wait, we can't use that unit of measurement in this case. So it must weigh like 5 bazillion tonnes Whats holding it up? Itself.. lol why doesn't the bottom collapse from the weigh above? Cause its made of something so dense? Maybe the bottom is more dense that the top.

Whats the flat earth sitting on? God's workbench? Satan's Lap? Since there is no space it surly doesn't float around in space like our earth. Where does it exist? Whats around it?

Whats the point of fooling us into believing the earth is a sphere in space and other planets are in space, some like ours. Solar systems, galaxies, nebula, Huh!! whats the point of that lie if the truth is a flat earth? What do they gain by telling us about space and planets.

You have access to the internet. Do some research. Don't be a BADecker.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:49:00 PM

I already watched a few flat earth videos. They are long and usually all they do is insult people who don't believe their theory. I don't want to waste my time with that.

So answer me this.

You, knowing that the earth is flat, how does that information give you any advantage over people who say believe the earth is a spheroid?
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:50:43 PM

Do your own fucking research. Your ignorance is curable. Don't be a BADecker.

How the 4 seasons work on the Flat Earth model
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:01:27 PM

I already watched a few flat earth videos. They are long and usually all they do is insult people who don't believe their theory. I don't want to waste my time with that.

So answer me this.

You, knowing that the earth is flat, how does that information give you any advantage over people who say believe the earth is a spheroid?

You really need to do more research. You have access to the internet. Use it.

2/3 of earth's surface is water. Water always finds it's LEVEL. Water does not curve around and stick to a ball. That's why it's called SEA LEVEL.

Like I said, do more research.

ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:20:42 PM

It's just a waste of time for people reassurance. Already many scientists have proved that the earth is round and purpose of the converse assertion unintelligible.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:30:35 PM

+1

Good article, excellent vid.

If people can watch the 200 Proofs video and NOT have the need to do more research about the flat earth, then maybe they are some of the people who just aren't supposed to KNOW.

I don't think everyone is supposed to understand or grasp the concept of the earth being an enclosed, flat, immovable plane.

Sometimes, ignorance is a choice.

Sometimes, but not all times.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:22:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+big+bang+theory

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+theory+of+evolution

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+theory+of+gravity

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+fake+aliens

Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:21:29 AM

+1

If people can watch the 200 Proofs video and NOT have the need to do more research about the flat earth, then maybe they are some of the people who just aren't supposed to KNOW.

I don't think everyone is supposed to understand or grasp the concept of the earth being an enclosed, flat, immovable plane.

That's just not necessary to
turn this idea into reality,
simply because of the fact
that someone came up with
the idea of ​​a flat earth. This is
not the Middle Ages and the
high technology that can
show what the universe is
not just the land.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:22:09 AM

+1

high technology that can
not just the land.

Either research it or don't; I don't give a fuck what you do.

Every ancient culture knew the earth was flat. Do some fucking research. It's not a recent thing that "someone came up with the idea of flat earth".

2/3 of earth's surface is water.

Tell me where this water bends to curve around a ball.

It doesn't because water is LEVEL. Sea level is LEVEL. It's not sea CURVE...ANYWHERE...

SHOW ME A FUCKING SEA CURVE.

The "high technology that can show what the universe is" that you speak of is CGI imaging to fuel their ridiculous and absurd solar system cosmology and to keep you gurgling like a 3 year old when you watch their CGI balls on the Space Channel. (it's called television PROGRAMMING for good reason)...EVERY PICTURE OF ANYTHING IN "SPACE" IS BULLSHIT CGI...

But you go ahead and enjoy the cartoons, buddy.

Pleasant dreams.

PS; If you wake up to go pee-pee, let me know if you find a sea curve anywhere. Thanks, I'll wait.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:02:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_42lepzje4

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:26:42 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 05:23:20 PM by Gimpeline

Everything looks level even if it is curved if you are close enough or it's big enough

Level, right?

The earth is flat as a watermelon
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:11:32 PM

+1

high technology that can
not just the land.

Either research it or don't; I don't give a fuck what you do.

Every ancient culture knew the earth was flat. Do some fucking research. It's not a recent thing that "someone came up with the idea of flat earth".

2/3 of earth's surface is water.

Tell me where this water bends to curve around a ball.

It doesn't because water is LEVEL. Sea level is LEVEL. It's not sea CURVE...ANYWHERE...

SHOW ME A FUCKING SEA CURVE.

The "high technology that can show what the universe is" that you speak of is CGI imaging to fuel their ridiculous and absurd solar system cosmology and to keep you gurgling like a 3 year old when you watch their CGI balls on the Space Channel. (it's called television PROGRAMMING for good reason)...EVERY PICTURE OF ANYTHING IN "SPACE" IS BULLSHIT CGI...

But you go ahead and enjoy the cartoons, buddy.

Pleasant dreams.

PS; If you wake up to go pee-pee, let me know if you find a sea curve anywhere. Thanks, I'll wait.
You can do an experiment with a glass filled with water. Then twist the glass from the bottom up in a circle, so that the glass comes full circle. The result is very simple. Water flows out of the cup. So it happens with the water on the planet. And yet, when you've heard anything about the Earth's gravity.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: