Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

B.o.B is not the only person who thinks the Earth is flat. A number of people who are members of the Flat Earth Society believe the truth, the human planet is not round.

They also dismissed all the evidence that shows the Earth is round, just like Earth's photographs from outer space. According to them, it is nothing more than a conspiracy engineering advocate that the Earth is round governed by the US Space Agency (NASA) and other government agencies.

One of their leading theories calls the Earth a similar disk, where the Arctic Circle is at its center, while Antarctica, an ice wall 150 feet or 45.7 meters high, is on its edge.

They claim, NASA employs a number of people to keep these ice walls tight, preventing anyone climbing them and falling off the earth's disks.

While the Earth's day and night cycle is described as follows: The Sun and the Moon are spherical objects of 51 kilometers in diameter, which spin at 4,828 kilometers above the flat Earth.

Like the spotlights, the sky balls illuminate different parts of the planet in a 24-hour cycle. Proponents of this theory also believe there is an invisible object called "antimoon" (anti-Moon) which is responsible for obscure the shape of the Moon, into a crescent moon for example.

Furthermore, for them, Earth's gravity is nothing but an illusion. The attractiveness of the earth, they say, does not speed things down, but it is the Earth's disk that accelerates the motion of 9.8 meters per second squared, driven by a force called "dark energy."

The Flat Earth Society's way of thinking follows the way of "Zetetic Method", an alternative scientific method developed in the 19th Century.

"Essentially this method emphasizes reconciliation between empiricism and rationalism, and makes logical conclusions based on empirical data," said the deputy chairman of the Flat Earth Society, Michael Wilmore of Ireland on the science site Life's Little Mysteries.

Their details may be ridiculous and like a joke, but its supporters really consider it to be a more sensible model of astronomy than can be found in textbooks

Thank you for the informative post...I worry you know too much about the subject Smiley

I think this thread is more about trolling and possibly mental illness (although I hope not) than it is about the earth actually being flat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denis Fly

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

brother the world is sphere but for our thinking and mind the earth is a flat disc. we have not the time room thinking like the earth is builted. that is the problem we know to less to make a mind about that unbeliveable big round thing calling EARTH. maybe the astronauts get a diffrent special mind big mind for big thinking because they saw the world from a different perspective. we are now a little thing from the earth, inside of the earth our mind doesnt know how big is everything with one look on it. for us the world is sooo big, and i know our mind would be changing if we would see the world from a other planet.
so what i want to say is that maybe both answers are the true, the world is for our mind (and mind are materie) a sphere cause we dont have a different view from the world only the a to b like a sphere.

Namaste

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

B.o.B is not the only person who thinks the Earth is flat. A number of people who are members of the Flat Earth Society believe the truth, the human planet is not round.

They also dismissed all the evidence that shows the Earth is round, just like Earth's photographs from outer space. According to them, it is nothing more than a conspiracy engineering advocate that the Earth is round governed by the US Space Agency (NASA) and other government agencies.

One of their leading theories calls the Earth a similar disk, where the Arctic Circle is at its center, while Antarctica, an ice wall 150 feet or 45.7 meters high, is on its edge.

They claim, NASA employs a number of people to keep these ice walls tight, preventing anyone climbing them and falling off the earth's disks.

While the Earth's day and night cycle is described as follows: The Sun and the Moon are spherical objects of 51 kilometers in diameter, which spin at 4,828 kilometers above the flat Earth.

Like the spotlights, the sky balls illuminate different parts of the planet in a 24-hour cycle. Proponents of this theory also believe there is an invisible object called "antimoon" (anti-Moon) which is responsible for obscure the shape of the Moon, into a crescent moon for example.

Furthermore, for them, Earth's gravity is nothing but an illusion. The attractiveness of the earth, they say, does not speed things down, but it is the Earth's disk that accelerates the motion of 9.8 meters per second squared, driven by a force called "dark energy."

The Flat Earth Society's way of thinking follows the way of "Zetetic Method", an alternative scientific method developed in the 19th Century.

"Essentially this method emphasizes reconciliation between empiricism and rationalism, and makes logical conclusions based on empirical data," said the deputy chairman of the Flat Earth Society, Michael Wilmore of Ireland on the science site Life's Little Mysteries.

Their details may be ridiculous and like a joke, but its supporters really consider it to be a more sensible model of astronomy than can be found in textbooks

A simpler way of saying this is, FE people are building a religion for themselves. It happens to be a religion built around something that is different than the spiritualism of most religions.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nugoph3

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/1FL8pEp.jpg

Go to a church, ask them what they believe.  The truth is usually the opposite.
you make me laugh, lul
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

Gotta love how this piece of shit Astargath keeps bringing up the fact I asked for digitally signed images of Earth as a sphere then when he provided unsigned images claims he made good on it because the brand of camera used supports signing.

1. The camera model used was too old and doesn't support encrypted signatures.

2. Digital signatures have been hacked/cracked on all cameras, a fact I was unaware of when I made the request for signed images.

3. Astargath is a massive piece of shit for trying to say I changed my statement when in fact I've done nothing of the sort. He's the one that failed to provide signed images then puts it on me because I claimed Nikon supports signatures and the camera meta data says the fake pictures from Chris Hadfield he provided were taken with a Nikon.

Fucking Jewish argument tactics, fuck off.

So all digital signatures of all cameras have been hacked. What do you accept as a real photo then?

Photographic film negatives would be a start but, how can you prove the technician verifying the validity of the negatives hasn't been compromised by the Jews or isn't in fact Jewish himself?

See, posts like this make me believe you are a troll instead of mentally ill.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

Gotta love how this piece of shit Astargath keeps bringing up the fact I asked for digitally signed images of Earth as a sphere then when he provided unsigned images claims he made good on it because the brand of camera used supports signing.

1. The camera model used was too old and doesn't support encrypted signatures.

2. Digital signatures have been hacked/cracked on all cameras, a fact I was unaware of when I made the request for signed images.

3. Astargath is a massive piece of shit for trying to say I changed my statement when in fact I've done nothing of the sort. He's the one that failed to provide signed images then puts it on me because I claimed Nikon supports signatures and the camera meta data says the fake pictures from Chris Hadfield he provided were taken with a Nikon.

Fucking Jewish argument tactics, fuck off.

So all digital signatures of all cameras have been hacked. What do you accept as a real photo then?

Photographic film negatives would be a start but, how can you prove the technician verifying the validity of the negatives hasn't been compromised by the Jews or isn't in fact Jewish himself?

See, posts like this make me believe you are a troll instead of mentally ill.

You should have realised by now that he is definitely a troll, but being a troll and mentally ill are not mutually exclusive.
TooQik

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:18 PM

Thank you for the informative post...I worry you know too much about the subject Smiley

I think this thread is more about trolling and possibly mental illness (although I hope not) than it is about the earth actually being flat.

I concur!!!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:40 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:29:17 AM by notbatman

The Flat Earth Society is controlled opposition garbage.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

Notice how they call me a troll for wanting authenticated photographic negatives instead of just trusting digital images from NASA.

cryptowizze

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

clearly the earth isn't flat, we are all just aliens stuck in the matrix, there is no reality, no money, just robots!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

Nothing but hoaxes from these Jews.

TooQik

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

Let me be the one to point out the obvious to you, NASA is not a word; it's an acronym.

So what does "National Aeronautics and Space Administration" translate to in Hebrew? And before you answer, yes it's a rhetorical question.

IndieRepublic

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

Always amazes me that some people can still think the Earth is flat.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

There was a time 1 could say the earth may have been flat. This was before the space launch
bimowismoyo

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

yeah earth is square not flat or round Grin Grin Grin
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

Let me be the one to point out the obvious to you, NASA is not a word; it's an acronym.

So what does "National Aeronautics and Space Administration" translate to in Hebrew? And before you answer, yes it's a rhetorical question.

(((COINCIDENCES)))
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

Come live on my balls goy!
btcgolong

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

I just noticed something, this weekend is Super Bowl LII, which is pronounced LIE, which; abounding to this thread is about the BIGGEST LIE, you know what that is...we are all being lied to, the football field the Superbowl LIE is played on is flat, can you see the tin foil hat connections ...

I SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THAT ONE TOO

TRUTH STARTS AT 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6SzaEP7O74

btcgolong

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

I just noticed something, this weekend is Super Bowl LII, which is pronounced LIE, which; abounding to this thread is about the BIGGEST LIE, you know what that is...we are all being lied to, the football field the Superbowl LIE is played on is flat, can you see the tin foil hat connections ...

I SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THAT ONE TOO

TRUTH STARTS AT 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6SzaEP7O74

Football still has a future.

Billionaire Admits FLAT EARTH On Live TV! (MUST SEE!) -- https://youtube.com/watch?v=XxxNEEf3gzA

I think he misspoke his lines (and a lot of this is ad lib), he probably meant to say flipped on it's axis (wasn't there a movie about that), although his hand did mimic a spin motion.

What's amazing is that something (a fan?) actually remembered something other than "im gonna smash your face" and "what the rock is cooking" from the WWE...

Hey this guy might agree with you

mutiarahmi42

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

The Earth is the third planet of the Sun which is the largest and largest planetary planet in the Solar System. Earth is also the largest planet of the four planets of the Solar System Earth. Earth is referred to as Planet Planet, I think a little more has been described by some experts about the actual shape of the earth with a picture that is given his name as an atlas Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: