Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

You can do it by common sense, all of the planets and stars are round, and when you go up on a plane you can see the horizon curving like a ball.

1. A light in the sky is not the same as the Earth beneath your feet; that comparison is beyond apples and oranges.

2. The windows in an airplane are curved and cause a barrel distortion in the image you see.

Yeah, nice argument, every window and camera is always distorted, rofl.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

You can do it by common sense, all of the planets and stars are round, and when you go up on a plane you can see the horizon curving like a ball.
Common sense, you forgot that in the basement when you mother let you out.
Common sense, ah when then moon moves the ocean to cause tides but cant stop rain or move clouds which are closer.
Try Mathematics it does wonders at times.

To you know the difference of round and sphere?

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:22:29 PM
Merited by Gleb Gamow (1)

1. A light in the sky is not the same as the Earth beneath your feet; that comparison is beyond apples and oranges.

2. The windows in an airplane are curved and cause a barrel distortion in the image you see.

Show me a flat airplane passenger window. Show me a wide angle lens that doesn't cause barrel distortion.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

Show me a flat airplane passenger window. Show me a wide angle lens that doesn't cause barrel distortion.

Just gave you a +1 sM for no fuckin reason at all, bud.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

This disproves all of the FE dome idea.

Kepler's House in Linz

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1805/hofgasse7_1024.jpg

... He showed that planets move in ellipses around the Sun (Kepler's First Law), that planets move proportionally faster in their orbits when they are nearer the Sun (Kepler's Second Law), and that more distant planets take proportionally longer to orbit the Sun (Kepler's Third Law).

Don't listen or read deceiving posts of jesuit sellout badecker.

https://i.imgur.com/DL9IXo3.jpg

Instead of, learn how jeuits through history worked on erasing God's Flat Earth and The Firmament of His Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olbyJDou4qQ

Flat earth people are greatly mistaken when they think that the Bible is talking about flat earth. In fact, the idea of the Bible isn't to talk about the shape of the earth at all, even in the few passages that indirectly say that it is a globe.

Biblical Proofs Of The Globe Earth

This website exposes the flat earth deception and proves that the earth is globe shaped.

This page lists the common verses that flat-earthers cite to supposedly prove the flat earth, but which are taken out of context or take too literally.

Note: Flat earthers cite that the enemy is covering up the flat earth theory, to hide the Creator.

Read more at http://flatearthdeception.com/.

Cool

That bogus website holds no proof for ball earth and there are exactly ZERO proofs for the spinning ball earth in Word of God.
The Bible clearly states that earth is fixed, immovable flat plane, covered with a firmament-dome.

http://www.flatearthdoctrine.com/3-unwise-men-flat-earth-from-the-devil/

Don't be unwise like these three men and badecker, research Flat Earth.
Jhon dse

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:05 AM

If they, as flat-earthers, ignore all the space evidence indicating that the earth is round, countless experiments that can be done alone at home, or even photographs taken from space, there is still a major disadvantage in their argument which needs to be explained. Basically, if the earth is flat, why is not there any news on the internet that preaches about the deaths of those who fall from the edge of the earth?
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:22:13 AM
Merited by suchmoon (5)

Maybe some of these FE believers are AI bots like "Google Duplex" gone rogue, like "Tay" did:

"Twitter taught Microsoft’s AI chatbot to be a racist asshole in less than a day"

https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

"It took less than 24 hours for Twitter to corrupt an innocent AI chatbot. Yesterday, Microsoft unveiled Tay — a Twitter bot that the company described as an experiment in "conversational understanding." The more you chat with Tay, said Microsoft, the smarter it gets, learning to engage people through "casual and playful conversation.""

Seems like it doesn't take much to push them over the edge (pardon the pun)...
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

I can show you pictures and videos of earth from space. You claim:

1. A giant mirrored dome above our heads. No pictures/videos of it

2. No pictures/videos of the flat earth

3. No pictures/videos of the holographic device that projects all the projections you claim are there. I assume a projection has a device somewhere that projects it

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Batzko

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

Maybe some of these FE believers are AI bots like "Google Duplex" gone rogue, like "Tay" did:

"Twitter taught Microsoft’s AI chatbot to be a racist asshole in less than a day"

https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

"It took less than 24 hours for Twitter to corrupt an innocent AI chatbot. Yesterday, Microsoft unveiled Tay — a Twitter bot that the company described as an experiment in "conversational understanding." The more you chat with Tay, said Microsoft, the smarter it gets, learning to engage people through "casual and playful conversation.""

Seems like it doesn't take much to push them over the edge (pardon the pun)...

Hahaha dude, I didn't know about this Tay=bot thing.  Grin Grin
You made my day.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

If they, as flat-earthers, ignore all the space evidence indicating that the earth is round, countless experiments that can be done alone at home, or even photographs taken from space, there is still a major disadvantage in their argument which needs to be explained. Basically, if the earth is flat, why is not there any news on the internet that preaches about the deaths of those who fall from the edge of the earth?

The news people have been warned by the powers that be to NOT broadcast any news of people falling off the edge of the Earth, hence why we haven't heard of such being the case. The news is more than welcome to air seals being clubbed at the Earth's edge.
ACZB

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

I don't know if the earth is flat or round im just a human you know what i mean
bboy_Morris

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Many people think that the earth is flat and it is also making me vague about the world to be alive, but I know that the earth has a sphere.
Walter_Zink

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

Yes, many years ago the earth was flat and was recognized by many scientists but in the advanced years and developed advanced machines that were different.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

We see with the naked eye that the earth is a plane but (((science))) demonstrates claims that the earth is a giant globe.

FTFY.

I don't know if the earth is flat or round im just a human you know what i mean

I doubt your claim, prove it by solving a captcha for us!

Many people think that the earth is flat and it is also making me vague about the world to be alive, but I know that the earth has a sphere.

How do you know earth has a sphere and where is it hidden?

Yes, many years ago the earth was flat and was recognized by many scientists but in the advanced years and developed advanced machines that were different.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

[X-POST: Why do Atheists hate Religion ?]

So we've got sombody (af_newbie) who claims to be an engineer yet doesn't understand vectors or the concept of polarization nor can he conceive that air pressure pushes a helium balloon up. Yet this master of electrical forces wants you to believe the unproven theory of gravity is an undisputable fact.

Is he a member of the tribe of liars who wage war on God or is he just a child confused by their lies?

Let's stick to the ground shall we.  You said that electric field lines go straight down to push objects to the ground, right?  They would have point straight down in your model otherwise a 200 lbs person in Argentina and would weigh more when he traveled to Canada.

Why there are more electric field lines going through more dense objects than through lighter ones?  Gold vs steel, red oak vs pine blocks.

What happens when the objects move to other places does the electric field moves with the object?

Your car weighs the same as you drive it, so electric field would have to follow it to keep the pinning down force (weight) the same, no?

Does this make sense to you?  What causes the electric field to be non-uniform, constantly changing as people move around objects on the ground.  The charges on the dome and the ground would have to be constantly adjusted to maintain the pinning down forces the same everywhere on the disk, all in real-time.  Who would be doing the adjustments?  God?

Why a negatively charged object placed on the ground (that you said is negatively charged) does not weigh less?

PS. Moved this discussion to
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.11500

You keep strawmaning my statements i.e. I stated the displaced atmosphere pushes objects down and the electric field dictates the magnitude (density of field lines) and direction (orientation of field lines).

My point being the foundations of atheism are based on questionable science i.e. the unproven theory of gravity being one tenant and that religion isn't involved in a science vs. religion debate, but is a group of criminals conspiring to suppress any group that openly promotes any kind of morality. Atheism is pseudo-theism and falls apart under scrutiny.

This discussion is getting off-topic so before our mod de jure births a live cow, I'll do my best to answer any questions about why helium balloons are pushed up or bars of gold are pushed down in the off-topic/Flat Earth thread. The physics involved most definitely requires a flat & motionless Earth with an electrified dome.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

So we've got sombody (af_newbie) who claims to be an engineer yet doesn't understand vectors or the concept of polarization nor can he conceive that air pressure pushes a helium balloon up. Yet this master of electrical forces wants you to believe the unproven theory of gravity is an undisputable fact.

Is he a member of the tribe of liars who wage war on God or is he just a child confused by their lies?

Let's stick to the ground shall we.  You said that electric field lines go straight down to push objects to the ground, right?  They would have point straight down in your model otherwise a 200 lbs person in Argentina and would weigh more when he traveled to Canada.

Why there are more electric field lines going through more dense objects than through less dense ones?  Gold vs steel, red oak vs pine blocks.

What happens when the objects move to other places does the electric field strength moves with the object?

Your car weighs the same as you drive it, so the electric field strength would have to follow it to keep the pinning down force (weight) the same, no?

Does this make sense to you?  What causes the electric field to be non-uniform, constantly changing as people move around objects on the ground.  The charges on the dome and the ground would have to be constantly adjusted to maintain the pinning down forces different for different  objects everywhere on the disk, all in real-time.  Who would be doing the adjustments?  God?

Why a negatively charged object (A) placed on the ground (that you said is negatively charged) does not weigh less than the object (A) that is discharged, electrically neutral?

Use the force Luke!

That or read Maxwell's treatise on E&M then get back to me with your questions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:33:37 AM

@af_newbie

I think the first thing we need to do is establish that the Earth indeed has an electric field that measures 100 Volts per meter and extends out perpendicular to the ground.

The globalists don't deny this field exists but nor do they ever bring it up with rare exceptions like Feynman and his lectures that only a few physics enthusiasts attend. The globalist explanation for this field is induction from the Sun (in Feynman's case he claims thunderstorms) and that the charge spreads out to cover the entire surface. Unfortunately for the globalists these theories fail when one looks at the magnetic fields that would be produced by the current flows, the compass needle would be going nuts.

On a flat Earth with an electrically polarized dome with the dome surface being the positive (+) plate and the ground the negative (-) plate creating a giant capacitor the Earth's electric field is easily and neatly explained.

Now the thing you need to understand regarding density and why the denser an object is, the heavier it gets is the electric field line density at the surface of an object is greater with objects that are more dense; more particles require more lines to "feed" them thus the net force which acts via these lines is greater on the denser objects. Air pressure, the force it exerts on an object is via the electric field lines; electromagnetism is fluid dynamics with the primary fluid being an aether that itself is best described as being a gaseous crystal.

Now the reason the air an object has displaced is pushing that object in any particular direction is the electric field (between the dome and the ground) is creating an asymmetry in the lines on the objects surface; the pressure is not uniform.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:52:35 AM

Why more dense objects weigh more than the less dense objects of the same size? Both objects are on the ground, next to each other.
What forces are at work?

If you truly wanna know that secret, you'll have to come to the dark side..
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:56 AM

By the perspective of us here standing on the big surface we'll seeing the flat earth but we cannot tell the shape of the surface.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:07:37 AM

Why more dense objects weigh more than the less dense objects of the same size? Both objects are on the ground, next to each other.
What forces are at work?

If you truly wanna know that secret, you'll have to come to the dark side..

Okay, I visited The Dark Side - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQ-6IAS1cc - Now what?

Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: