Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

srsly?

nope... he's trolling.

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

^^^ Engineered by God just like the Earth and Man.

So why does the bible not say that? You are burying yourself deeper and deeper. The bible clearly says god made the sun and the stars, it doesn't mention anything about a projection. Also why would god made them like that, to confuse us into thinking we are in a spherical planet? I thought NASA was responsible for this conspiracy, turns out it was god all long, you are funny notbatman Cheesy

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Yeah, what about 10.000 years ago, there was a hologram of the sun projected back then? You never answered who made it and why.

So why does the bible not say that? You are burying yourself deeper and deeper. The bible clearly says god made the sun and the stars, it doesn't mention anything about a projection. Also why would god made them like that, to confuse us into thinking we are in a spherical planet? I thought NASA was responsible for this conspiracy, turns out it was god all long, you are funny notbatman Cheesy

The madness of defending the globe hoax is getting to you, you can't even compose a coherent paragraph that doesn't contradict itself.

Astargath

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Yeah, what about 10.000 years ago, there was a hologram of the sun projected back then? You never answered who made it and why.

The madness of defending the globe hoax is getting to you, you can't even compose a coherent paragraph that doesn't contradict itself.

Yeah keep ignoring it you dishonest troll. Where in the bible it's mentioned that the sun and stars are holograms? You think God made them that way however you never really presented one shred of evidence that the sun or stars are what you say they are, we are all waiting for your evidence. How's your schizophrenia doing btw?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

Yeah keep ignoring it you dishonest troll. Where in the bible it's mentioned that the sun and stars are holograms? You think God made them that way however you never really presented one shred of evidence that the sun or stars are what you say they are, we are all waiting for your evidence. How's your schizophrenia doing btw?

Challenge accepted, I'll look and see if there's reference... I suspect the Jews would have removed and/or fudged any books with those details when they translated them from Greek though. Also I've seen images of some of the remaining books, they're three feet wide and written by giants; the Jews have clearly plagiarize older works/stories from these giants.

Just FYI, all celestial objects are projected off the dome not just the Sun and Stars.
Astargath

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

Challenge accepted, I'll look and see if there's reference... I suspect the Jews would have removed and/or fudged any books with those details when they translated them from Greek though. Also I've seen images of some of the remaining books, they're three feet wide and written by giants; the Jews have clearly plagiarize older works/stories from these giants.

Just FYI, all celestial objects are projected off the dome not just the Sun and Stars.

Of course you always suspect things that you have literally 0 proof of. Accept the real challenge and present evidence that all celestial objects are projections.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Of course you always suspect things that you have literally 0 proof of. Accept the real challenge and present evidence that all celestial objects are projections.

One thing at a time here, I'm scouring the good book for solar references. While I'm reading you can view some video evidence that the Moon (along with the Sun and Stars) is a projected hologram.

Lunar Wave by CRROW777 -- https://youtu.be/scvvVKnJzzg (mirror video & mirror site due to "shut it down")
Astargath

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

One thing at a time here, I'm scouring the good book for solar references. While I'm reading you can view some video evidence that the Moon (along with the Sun and Stars) is a projected hologram.

Lunar Wave by CRROW777 -- https://youtu.be/scvvVKnJzzg (mirror video & mirror site due to "shut it down")

An obvious edited fake video is not proof that the moon is a hologram, sorry. Give me a real video of the moon.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Thousands of the smartest people on the planet watched real time as the best samples of humanity walked on the moon several times.

Then we get an internet troll that says it didn't happen.

Why is this being debated still?  lol

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

An obvious edited fake video is not proof that the moon is a hologram, sorry. Give me a real video of the moon.

Like I said the video is to pass the time while I compile biblical evidence for a projected Sun, and also to show that I have more than zero evidence like you claim.

So tell me what make it "obvious" that its fake, for example when a NASA tech is so high on coke that he accidentally misses a CGI edit, and the stage harness and wires are visible on the ISS astronaut in the live video feed then I say "hey, that's obviously fake"?
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

Thousands of the smartest people on the planet watched real time as the best samples of humanity walked on the moon several times.

Then we get an internet troll that says it didn't happen.

Why is this being debated still?  lol
Because some people believe in "stupid" explanations that didn't happen. May be some of major event's on earth really didn't happen but telling that earth is flat is brainless. Proofs are not accepted for kindergarten childrens...
Astargath

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

Like I said the video is to pass the time while I compile biblical evidence for a projected Sun, and also to show that I have more than zero evidence like you claim.

So tell me what make it "obvious" that its fake, for example when a NASA tech is so high on coke that he accidentally misses a CGI edit, and the stage harness and wires are visible on the ISS astronaut in the live video feed then I say "hey, that's obviously fake"?

Obviously fake, I mean, I could create that effect in an hour or so using a video of the moon, easily. You have fake evidence which is worse than having zero evidence.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

Obviously fake, I mean, I could create that effect in an hour or so using a video of the moon, easily. You have fake evidence which is worse than having zero evidence.

You offer nothing to indicate that it's fake other than a claim that you could easily reproduce the effect. The camera is panning meaning any added animation would have to synchronize with the motion and the line moves in perfect synch with camera pan; an indication that it's unedited video. You then use this claim that an edit job that would take many hours of painstaking work to synchronize seamlessly is proof it's fake?

Shit or get off the pot, what are indications are there in this video that it's a CGI edit job? Your claim of being a CGI editing master as proof the video is fake, much like the surface of a spinning ball doesn't hold any water. This video isn't the best evidence but it is evidence the Moon is a projection none the less.
Astargath

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

You offer nothing to indicate that it's fake other than a claim that you could easily reproduce the effect. The camera is panning meaning any added animation would have to synchronize with the motion and the line moves in perfect synch with camera pan; an indication that it's unedited video. You then use this claim that an edit job that would take many hours of painstaking work to synchronize seamlessly is proof it's fake?

Shit or get off the pot, what are indications are there in this video that it's a CGI edit job? Your claim of being a CGI editing master as proof the video is fake, much like the surface of a spinning ball doesn't hold any water. This video isn't the best evidence but it is evidence the Moon is a projection none the less.

Extremely obvious CGI, plus a black background would make it extremely easy to edit in any way. All flat earth videos are clearly CGI.

Btw I'm acting like you, maybe you didn't realize that. You are saying it can't be edited because the camera is moving but we have videos and livestreams of space and yet you say all of those are fake, funny how your brain works, huh?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

Extremely obvious CGI, plus a black background would make it extremely easy to edit in any way. All flat earth videos are clearly CGI.

Btw I'm acting like you, maybe you didn't realize that. You are saying it can't be edited because the camera is moving but we have videos and livestreams of space and yet you say all of those are fake, funny how your brain works, huh?

There are many indications with the video NASA provides of manipulated and composit images and they have a huge budget with a ton of manpower and the latest CGI software and hardware. Also I don't claim that it can't be an edited video just that there's nothing to indicate that it is.

Your claim that all flat earth videos are clearly CGI doesn't make any sense, do you mean balloon footage? There are literally 20 million FE videos on YouTube from millions of different users. Sying they're all CGI is nonsense with that many sources and nothing in most of the videos to indicate any kind of deception.

You claim the video is extremely obvious CGI yet can't point to anything specific, you've been BTFO.
Astargath

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

There are many indications with the video NASA provides of manipulated and composit images and they have a huge budget with a ton of manpower and the latest CGI software and hardware. Also I don't claim that it can't be an edited video just that there's nothing to indicate that it is.

Your claim that all flat earth videos are clearly CGI doesn't make any sense, do you mean balloon footage? There are literally 20 million FE videos on YouTube from millions of different users. Sying they're all CGI is nonsense with that many sources and nothing in most of the videos to indicate any kind of deception.

You claim the video is extremely obvious CGI yet can't point to anything specific, you've been BTFO.

''There are literally 20 million FE videos on YouTube'' You sure about ''literally''? I can tell you one thing, there are literally hundreds of millions of pictures of earth from space and yet you don't seem to care about that.

''You claim the video is extremely obvious CGI yet can't point to anything specific'' It's just a wave, anyone can make it, do you think I don't have a telescope? Are you saying that if I use a telescope I will be able to see the wave? Rofl.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Genuinely concerned.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
CapeCod13

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

Damn, that's the most epic thread I've seen on this forum.
591 pages!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:53:42 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 03:23:36 PM by notbatman

''There are literally 20 million FE videos on YouTube'' You sure about ''literally''? I can tell you one thing, there are literally hundreds of millions of pictures of earth from space and yet you don't seem to care about that.

''You claim the video is extremely obvious CGI yet can't point to anything specific'' It's just a wave, anyone can make it, do you think I don't have a telescope? Are you saying that if I use a telescope I will be able to see the wave? Rofl.

If you count every fame of video you might get "hundreds of millions of pictures" from NASA, when I say literally I mean it:

Looks like they deleted 6,000,000 videos since I last checked but 13,400,000 is still a healthy number.

As for the seeing the wave with a telescope, no because the scrolling line or wave is produced by the same effect as that can occur when recording video of a TV or computer monitor. This doesn't happen as much with newer hardware due to changes in frequency refresh rates and the switch to from analog to digital. Most adults will have seen this effect on TV especially on the news where there are CRT computer monitors in the background during an interview. It's caused by a mix or the difference in refresh frequencies used in each device.

This scroll effect is the crux of my argument, the video shows the Moon is exhibiting the same behavior as an old CRT computer monitor screen being recorded by analog analog video camera.

edit:

CRROW777 says he's received reports (see the first video in the post below) of the effect occurring when viewed with the eye through a telescope. He also says the effect only seems to occur during certain celestial events such as the spring equinox.

In light of this information I would theorize that the secondary device causing the frequency synchronization scroll or wave effect might not be the camera but another celestial object. The effect could be a v-sync issue entirely within the projector.

This effect needs more investigation, a measurement of the moonlights frequency(s), wavelength(s) and pulse refresh frequency(s). With photo-diodes and resistive photo-sensors connected to a frequency counter and oscilloscope would be a good start.

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

10 Lunar Waves Filmed To Date & What We Now Know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGxysKSGEM
also some other stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQ0dMJEjsk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2deAEhoF4
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzRlsvWj8Hc

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
Pages: « 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 [555] 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: